Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ZhouYunfen

@sunflower91_‌ thanks for those lovely gifs , pic and news regarding her rumor movie again with Wong Kar Wai.

Song Hye-Kyo's smile is P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S ♡♡♡ :) :) :)

@SusanC, want to know more about F Bing Bing/Top Chinese actress? She is #60 on list 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN....! Really do not understand the viewers' opinions!

RoseS, I don't know what the criteria are for naming who #1 or #100 is, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder!Thanks for the info on FB, although her name does not ring a bell.:D The only Chinese actors I know are Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Bruce Lee because they are internationally known,and most recently her costars in TC! :-bd

Lee Min Ho NOT 'give up' Song Hye Kyo/ "Lee Min Ho loves Song Hye Kyo"http://www.dramafever.com/news/celebrity-valentines-the-crushes-of-kim-woo-bin-taecyeon-lee-min-ho-yoon-eun-hye-gu-hye-sun-and-kim-so-hyun/

thanks for the info RoseS , hope SBS will have a kdrama for SHK and LMH before he enlists /MS
itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"from dramafever: itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Celebrity Valentines: The crushes of Kim Woo Bin, Taecyeon, Lee Min Ho, Yoon Eun Hye, Gu Hye Sun, and Kim So Hyun

by Shelly M on Wed, Jan 07, 2015

Lee Min Ho loves Song Hye Gyo.

leeminho_songhyekyo.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/celebrity-valentines-the-crushes-of-kim-woo-bin-taecyeon-lee-min-ho-yoon-eun-hye-gu-hye-sun-and-kim-so-hyun/

today, " The Ferryman" held a press conference to announce that the film's director is Jiajia Zhang, producer isWong Kar-wai and lead male is Tony Leung. They will soon announce lead  female. PS: someone guess lead female would be Song Hye Kyo or Jun Ji Hyun. 
mentioned lead female : she is Xiao Yu,  shy introverted gentle and delicate but as a person is an alcoholic. 

http://news.mtime.com/2015/01/11/1538172.html

^ Thanks chingus for all lovely updates

About "the Ferryman", I dun know if the thing that Kyo enjoys the cast is good or not, I just dun really like it. I read the news in September last year that Wang Kar Wei invited Jun Ji Huyn officially but she refused the movie. I felt little sad at that time.

And these days there are rumors that he invited our Kyo. She spent 5 years for him and he just invites Kyo after another Korean actress refused it? I hope that the recent rumor is not true.

^ unnie: sorry if i'm wrong, for me, Jun Ji Hyun did not refuse to participate in the film, but she never received the invitation of Wang Kar Wei.
And i think Kyo's managermanet office denied because she never received the script. of course because the script not compled. :):)) . 
Tony Leung aslo never received the script, He just read the summary.  

^ No problems @Chieu dear.
I never want to post one of those articles, but I need to make it right

Here is one of the news

Apple Daily
Hong Kong auteur Wong Kar-wai has approached South Korean star Jun Ji-Hyun to star opposite Tony Leung Chiu-wai in his next movie, ‘Ferryman‘.

The actress is keen to work with the award-winning Grandmaster director, but is committed to another film project, Apple Daily said. Wong’s shoot is set to start in September in Nanjing, whereas Jun has a shoot at the end of the year for the film ‘Assassination‘.  Ferryman is a romance based on a Chinese short story by writer Zhang Jiajia.

http://www.wongkarwai.net/category/films/ferryman/

As reported on Xinhua News Agency, the director, who will return with an adaptation of author Zhang Jiajia's short story, "The Ferryman", reportedly plans to cast his constant collaborator Tony Leung in the lead role and South Korean darling and "My Love From the Star" actress, Jun Ji-hyun as the female lead.

Reportedly, Jun, who astounded the director through her performance via the hit drama, did express an interest in the upcoming project, however, her obligation to Choi Dong-hoon's new movie, "Assassin" may cause some scheduling conflict.

It was also alleged that Chinese stars Tang Wei and Wu Xiubo, as well as Hong Kong-based movie star, Takeshi Kaneshiro have been offered to join the production.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/wong-kar-wai-refuses-reveal-cast-upcoming-movie-034000262.html

I need to sorry too, it's rumors, but still hurt me

Guest ZhouYunfen

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/wong-kar-wai-to-produce-first-movie-for-alibaba-pictures-1201400009/

Only actor Tony Liung mentioned here.

FERRYMAN, read from news in past, seeing JJH's name/not SHK. Today's news from variety......mention Tony Leung ONLY...Then I AM lead actress!!!!!http://variety.com/2015/film/news/wong-kar-wai-to-produce-first-movie-for-alibaba-picture-1201400009/

@freshing, I remember(not 100% because not SHK name), JJH dennied movie because conflicted time. She's RICHEST Korean actress(be richest from MWCFOS 'only'=making very very good money=very lucky girl(comparing with talent SHK). 

I am waiting for the SHK-Nicolas Tse collaboration!!! Whatever happened to it? :-w :!! I don't have a clue who NT is, but I only want to see SHK star in another movie, which asalways I never get to see!!! Bummer!!! I should travel to Korea or better live in Korea so I canbe closer to KYO! Stalker!:)The truth is, 2014 was good to her, but I really want her to be more active this 2015. The more the merrier! :-bd Anyway, good luck to KYO! I hope 2015 is your luckier year!!!=D>In the matter of the hearts, I hope your heart starts beating again this 2015!!!:x If you know what I mean!:D

Not about Song Hye Kyo but she will be pround for her co-star in MBL, at least the medias not forget KDW in 'good meaning'http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-actor-spotlight-kang-dong-won-77435.html
The BEST way for celebrities: their name have been mention in GOOD MEANING/GOOD GOAL...in the medias' hands.....REPEAT...and REPEAT again..and ..again! [Their dramas/films...come after.....the medias&fans' jobs]And the MOST important FANS' job for their favor celebrities....post comments/searching their favor celebrities'name in their any single activities.....VOTE....as much as we can! Because their name be really COUNT on! 
Nowaday, the conservative viewers...LIMIT chances to express their supporting for their favor celebritiers.....'modern technical'...so fast!The YOUTH...WINNER!Then the conservative celebrities' careers depend on the independent MEDIAS...much...much!The ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY(same in politic): finding an independent medias not 'easily'....because everyone need ...MONEY survying for life! 
That's my own opinion.

I am currently watching All In. Wow, Song Hye Kyo has always been gorgeous! At a tender age of 22, she was undoubtedly beautiful!!!No wonder, LBH fell for this beauty!!!:-bdI doubt if she ever was an ugly duckling evolving into a beautiful woman!She has always been a looker growing up!Good genes!:-bd

Hi guys, news today for "The Ferryman". We can comfortable :)

王家卫日前对媒体澄清:「目前并未确定宋慧乔将出演《摆渡人》。」他并说明:「现在连剧本大纲都还没出来。」 不过王家卫也透露,已向宋慧乔提出邀约。此外他也正积极与梁朝伟、金城武等爱用班底商讨演出事宜。[/cp]

Cp] Wong Kar-wai has told the media to clarify: "is not currently determine Song Hye Kyo will star in" ferryman "." He explained: "Now, even the script outline will not come out." Wong Kar-wai, but also revealed that Song Hye Kyo has made an offer. In addition, he is also active with the team to discuss performance issues with Tony Leung, Takeshi Kaneshiro, such as love. [/ Cp](google trans)

HI everyone....... long time no see :D

thank you dearies for all the sharings of pics, news, despite her MIA....... appreciate them   ;;) >:D<

sorry if reposted.......  Laneige.

shk50_zps56b25cfc.jpg~original

isn't she the cutest  ;)) ;))

shk51_zpsged5dpct.gif~original

dc

WKW ?  :-SS [-X :)>-

• Like 2