Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

from showbiz korea christmas special featuring the 3 rising stars in 2014 , one of them is a fanboy of SHK! when the host asked him "which actress do you want to work with ? " without hesitation rising star Lee Chang-wook replied "Song Hye Kyo" and he said " she's very beautiful and he really wanted to do a two-shot with her ! then there's a follow-up question from the female host " even if it doesnt create a romantic relationship?  and he candidly reply " no need a relationship" and "he is just happy imagining it" . check out the video from 16.13 to 16.42

with the overly beautiful face of SHK, who doesnt want to be paired with her ! 10457188_708328535895202_333779165825913

I think Korea has beautiful actresses; beautiful faces, body etc., but in my eyes, SHK possesses this certaincharisma, a different aura around her that makes her stand out. She not only has a captivating beauty, butshe does have this certain IT. Just like what everyone says that she does not have to disrobe or show a LOT of skin to prove howsexy and gorgeous she is, I think that her SIMPLICITY and her being comfortable in her own skin bring out the beauty from within and that makes her beautiful on the outside! Am I right? PEACE!:-bd

Hi chingus.. :-)

it's a quiet thread nowadays..i think Kyo is still on vacation.. ;-)

glad to hear that TC is gonna be shown on Korea this march..Hope it will do good on ticket sales coz it's Kyo's country..Keeping my fingers crossed.. ;-)

thanks for the updates and info's @freshspring @czakhareina @sunflower91_ @rubylia

thanks for the pics @yayaxele21 @necie2008 and to all the wonderful posts and sharings kyonatics.. ;-) :-D

Good morning and have a nice day ahead everyone.. :-D ;-)

Wow, Ms. Park has became the CEO of UAA and Spackman Entertainment Group has acquired 51.36% percent of UAA.  Congratulations to Ms. Park.

NEWS RELEASE

SPACKMAN ENTERTAINMENT GROUP ACQUIRES MAJORITY STAKE IN UAA KOREA BY EXERCISING CONVERTIBLE NOTES
• UAA is a leading talent management agency in Korea, representing artists Song Hye-kyo, Gang Dong-won, and Yoo Ah-in.
• UAA recently merged with United Pictures, a theatrical film presenter and distributor in Korea, on 24 December 2014.
• Spackman Entertainment Group (HK) Limited had converted US$2m of convertible notes to 12,181 shares or 51.36% of UAA.

Charles Spackman, Executive Chairman of Spackman Entertainment Group, said, “We are pleased to welcome UAA to Spackman Entertainment Group. With anchor artists like Song Hye-kyo, Gang Dong-won, and Yoo Ah-in, and under the leadership of CEO Ellen Park, UAA is positioned to become one of the leading talent agencies in Korea, and we hope to develop UAA into a significant part of the Group. In addition, with the recent merger of UAA with UP, we will also have a well-established proprietary brand for our future film presenting and distribution endeavors.”

Full news release here: Source

Happy New Year guys.
Thank you all for the updates.
I've just read this entry on The Vault and seen so many praises (in the entry and the comments) on Song Hye Kyo's acting in "That Winter the Wind Blows". So proud of her:
http://vaultofdoom.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/the-fellowship-of-the-snark-%EA%B7%B8%EA%B2%A8%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B4-%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%A4-that-winter-the-wind-blows-2/#more-4535

@sunflower91, YES, I suppor and wish Lee Chang Wook will be in Song Hye Kyo's dramas. I like him very much then I add Lee Chang Wook in my Song Hye Kyo's drama group. Was Lee Chang Wook a  production? That is the reason the way his talking in interview very interesting: mature/handsome/attractive/family man/show his confidence in job 

unnie  @hclover96  need your help  :D

632a985cjw1eo24ghvih5j20h80bb75q.jpg

【梁朝伟宋慧乔将主演《摆渡人》】有消息称,梁朝伟与宋慧乔将加盟王家卫新片《摆渡人》,这也是三人继《宗师》之后的再度合作。王家卫将担纲本片监制,张嘉佳编剧,导演人选近期公布,影片将在2015年开拍。详情

http://news.mtime.com/2015/01/08/1536090.html

Kyo joined Wong Kar Wai new movie?  with Tony Leung? 

Guest ZhouYunfen

Reading MBL is set to release in China sometime in 2015 makes me happy :) Yay TC in S. Korea while MBL in China :x Wow another K actor admires our queen. Hope his dream to work with Kyo will do come true soon.

In behalf of Kyonatics in soompi thread, Congrats Ms. Park as newly promoted to UAA's CEO =D> <:-P

rubylia said: unnie  @hclover96  need your help  :D

【梁朝伟宋慧乔将主演《摆渡人》】有消息称,梁朝伟与宋慧乔将加盟王家卫新片《摆渡人》,这也是三人继《宗师》之后的再度合作。王家卫将担纲本片监制,张嘉佳编剧,导演人选近期公布,影片将在2015年开拍。详情

Kyo joined Wong Kar Wai new movie?  with Tony Leung? 

Guest ZhouYunfen

@hclover96 thank you for the translation ;) I think all we gotta do for now is to wait for her surprises which I'm used to it btw ;;):D Remember her the queen movie stuff before nothing much news regarding her confirmation from her agency but now boom here we go she stars in the movie though the final release of the movie in April is still pending until now.

@hclover96 thanks for the trans and info.. :-D

wow! what a nice news and a good year to start for Kyo if it would happened to be a new project coming up.. :x :x

all we can do for now is just seat back and relax and wait for the surprises to come from Kyo.. :x :-D

i think her ninja mode is about to start again? coz were already used to it.. :-D :-D

we will just wait and see.. :-D ;-)

from tvdaily and koreastardaily they have an article about upcoming movies this 2015 to be release in Korea that emphasized lead actresses and SHKs The Crossing is included . it seems this article talked something about "actress power"   . hopefully there will be english trans of this article in soompinews or kdramastarz

송혜교ㆍ문채원ㆍ하지원, 2015년 여배우들 공습…남초 현상 대항 무기는? [새해전망⑦]

워킹걸 조여정 오늘의 연애 문채원 허삼관 하지원 쎄시봉 한효주
from koreastar daily

2015年影壇能否逆轉陽盛陰衰現象?

source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1420681111831480008  (in korean)
source: http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/54236 (in chinese)

thanks ever reliable hclover96 for the translation and rubylia for the news, really hope there will be confirmation about it and if indeed its true , wish it is really a good project for SHK! at least we have something to look forward in case no more news about her movie collaboration with N Tse.

Thanks sunflower and jolie for the news and pics :)

Interestingly the news of Wong Kar Wai's new film with Tony Leung and Kyo came out on the same day as the release of "The Grandmaster 3D".  The Grandmaster 3D made around 6.3 million yuan on its opening day which is not bad since it opened on a weekday and was previously shown in theaters already.

I don't think I've seen some of these pics before.  The Grandmaster cast at the Chinese Film Festival in Korea in June 2013:

6b1f63d3jw1e5q5wm1lcij20xc18g16a.jpg
6b1f63d3jw1e5q5wqnkmsj20xc18gaod.jpg
6b1f63d3jw1e5q5wzahfsj20xc18g15v.jpg
6b1f63d3jw1e5q5xa1ozej218g0xc4el.jpg
6b1f63d3jw1e5q5xhqkkjj218g0xcn8i.jpg

Kyo's oppas (Jang Dong Gun and Jung Woo Sung) were there too :D

6b1f63d3jw1e5q5xsjxyvj20xc18gwth.jpg
6b1f63d3jw1e5q5yf8v7kj20xc18gtlk.jpg

Jolie  sunflower91 my pleasure dearies  ;)

woah thank you so much unni @hclover96  for your effort...

yeah, how about the movie with Nic Tse?   :-/

Unnie, i found another article from weibo

W020150108817248036380.jpg

王家卫演员敲定:梁朝伟+宋慧乔+金城武

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/micro-reading/interface_zaker/2015-01-08/13008752.html?