Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

AnnW, for some reason, I still enjoy Full House and I don't think I will ever tire of it! I love KYO's character in that romcom! She is probably as spunky in real life as she was as Han Ji Eun, we just don't see it in the open. How else will she have survived all the ups and downs in her life if she isn't!!! She must have had a tough life! I admire her spirit! I really do! It must be the reason why she isalways on top of the haters' list! No matter how they tried in the past, and until now to topple her down, she kept on going, like an energized rabbit! Atta girl!:-bd

@SusanC,@AnnW & @Rose S...may I join you in the FH club sisterhood?yaya-sisters-smiley.gif?1292867704.like all of you, my lovely chingus,Full House was my first K drama  exposure.It got me hooked line and sinker w/ k dramas since then.It has  made me  watch and collect so many K dramas (my husband is threatening to sell in one of his garage sales lol).I am ok as long as he leaves all my SHK collections!!!Full House will always be my K drama favorite.love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634Hanjieun,showed us all that she can sing,dance,be a dramatic and comedian actress in this drama.She was even more beautiful in my opinion, w/out her make up,w/c she  was in this drama.number11-smiley.gif?1292867647Now ,you made me want to watch this drama again!!computer aww smiley

thanks to withoutsori

thanks to Lim Jung Hee

A matter of time 2014-12-18 11:20

2046 is one of Wong Kar-wai's best-known films. It features a star-studded cast, including Hong Kong actress Maggie Cheung. [Photo/China Daily]"So this is technically the first time some of my films are being screened on the mainland. I consider myself a newcomer here." The 56-year-old takes his time with productions. He finished only 11 films between 1988 and 2013. While a typical shoot takes three months, Wong's take three or four years.

South Korean media report Wong had his assistants hide Song Hye-kyo's passport during the filming of The Grandmaster, a biopic of kung fu icon Yip Man, for fear the Korean star may quit because of delays.Despite his reputation for being difficult to deal with, Wong has worked with many A-listers-Hong Kong's Tony Leung Chiu-wai, singer-actor Leslie Cheung and 2004 Cannes best actress-winner Maggie Cheung.

The director allegedly has a "weird" habit of showing up on set with only about 20 lines on a single piece of paper and keeping actors in the dark about their roles until filming has finished, domestic film news websites quote sources close to crews as saying.Wong cites Einstein's theory of relativity in defense of his "procrastination". "Filming speeds are relative," Ifeng.com quoted him as saying."Different films have different rhythms. I just pick the right rhythms for my films."He says he's not slow but rather "very careful". He disagrees with the showbiz piety that time is money. "Money can buy many things-but not time," he says. "My bosses always asked me when I could hand in the script when I was a screenwriter. Producers ask me every day when I can finish filming as a director. But rushing makes me anxious."

PS.I hope  SHG  got compensated fairly for depriving us 3 yrs of her precious time.We could have watched 2-3 more dramas or movie fr. her.Anyways...it was a good lesson (patience) & experience for her:(Here is a 1min of her 6 min.part of the movie.I also included the interview of WKW interview praising SHK for her beauty and having a strong personality:)

thanks to Julie Nguyen

thanks to lovehyekyo

Hi @megbc8  the article is interesting, Ive read before  that one staff was said to be kidding  they plan to hide SHK passport , (that time I dont understand what it means.)  Now its true they really "confiscate" SHK passport. (they are afraid SHK she will not come back and report at the set. Kinda funny. She really is valuable to the film. China loves her.Thanks for the article.

Director Wong Kai-Wai's "begged" Song Hye Gyo to participate in his movie "The GrandMaster", while they werein NY, promoting something. With his reputation, it was said that Gyo was very hesitant, as she was on her 20'a,and still very much in demand in South Korea. This was around 2007. Gyo, that evening, had a leoparddress, and a red purse.
The following year, John Woo "caught" Gyo to star in his plan, yet-at that time, "The Crossing." In spite of NO FUNDING,yet-at that time, he requested Hyo to hide in a hotel in Cannes X 2 days, until his press con was ready. Tony Leung was supposed to bein TC too. 
I remember PD Wang promised Gyo 4 minutes exposure as IP man's demure wife. However, as time went on, hewas extremely impressed with her patience, her beauty, and her solemn acting, her exposure was increased toas much as the movie can do.
That interview of the PD, above, said it all. 
Do y'all remember we, The Kyonatics, were screaming at PD Wang, when TG will be finished ? 5-6 years in thefilming alone !  =))

Good morning chingus.. ;-)

i think Kyo is having a break too this christmas season since her MBL and TC movies is a huge success..Next stop IAQ soon hope it will be a big success too.. ;-)

thanks for the info's and updates chingus..

i'm watching TWTWB early in the morning.. :x

Edit : can't go back to sleep after attending simbang gabi 3am mass.. :-P watch TWTWB to start the day.. ;-)

Watched  FULL The Grandmaster(2:10:06) on YouTube few months ago, just sharing(few minutes ago) on YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter...
[Viet Sub] Nhat Dai Tong Su-The Grandmasterby Nguyen Thanh Dat, published on July 27, 2014
http://youtu.be/8VeoefEqEKQ
*English sub, click CC on screen..........

HOPE it work!
Making Full House DVD_Disc 1_P2(1/3)by Macabella 10887uploaded on April 29, 2010cuts from making FH DVD
http://youtu.be/95zHUFiuhE
 opp...NOT work..sorry but try it again later....it will work.....Can watch this DVD @(2/3)

Autumn Tale-"Prayer" MV featuring Won Bin, Song Hye Kyo

htt://youtu.be/JLM18Rw6JYM
Of course will have many more DVD when click 'watch on youtube'