Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^Hclover unnie, thanks unnie for the trans, kkikkki, I'm waiting for more :x
Thanks nino, Chieu and meryxsi for news and awsome posts

Their interview together, these ones seem to be very interesting, @hclover96 unnie,, @khxy honey, we rely on you O:-)
9105941-3634361.jpg?sn=14175552615011
EN04_001.jpg
http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20141203/36243465/%E9%BB%83%E6%9B%89%E6%98%8E%E4%B8%80%E5%90%BB%E6%83%85%E6%B7%B1%E3%80%8C%E5%BE%88%E8%88%92%E6%9C%8D%E3%80%8D%E5%AE%8B%E6%85%A7%E5%96%AC%E6%9A%88%E9%99%B6%E9%99%B6%E7%BE%9E%E5%96%8A%E6%AD%90%E5%B7%B4
http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT3/9105941.shtml

http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20141203/36243465/%E9%BB%83%E6%9B%89%E6%98%8E%E4%B8%80%E5%90%BB%E6%83%85%E6%B7%B1%E3%80%8C%E5%BE%88%E8%88%92%E6%9C%8D%E3%80%8D%E5%AE%8B%E6%85%A7%E5%96%AC%E6%9A%88%E9%99%B6%E9%99%B6%E7%BE%9E%E5%96%8A%E6%AD%90%E5%B7%B4
Their first scene together was kissing scene, up close whose spark is stronger? Hye Kyo said almost immediately 'Oppa'.HXM in turn says that it is very comfortable to work with Hye Kyo. He said previously that he is going to marry his girlfriend next year and upon hearing this Hye Kyo turned to him and congratulate him in Mandarin. When asked when is her turn, she replied in English 'I don't know'
Hye Kyo revealed that she takes some time to warm up to new friends and never experience love at first sight before.How did she managed to look flustered in the movie during their first dance and love at first sight? 
She laughed and said " It's because Oppa is in front of me, so it's natural."
During this interview, HXM often stared at Hye Kyo making her smile and causing her not turn her head. HXM said " She has Korean spark and i have Chinese spark.My biggest impression on Hye Kyo is she gives me a sense of comfort and she makes me feel as though she needs to feel a sense of security from others."
Two of them will be separated because of war and Hye Kyo said that in reality if it happens to her, she would not leave her husband even if they may die together.
HXM hasn't watched the movie but he couldn't stop crying when he dubbed his voice in the studio.There are 3 scenes that touched him the most 1) when he killed his horse, 2)farewell scene with Hye Kyo and the final defeat during war 3)the last photo taking with Hye Kyo while holding her hands.

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT3/9105941.shtml
Hye Kyo revealed that in the movie once she reached Taiwan, she would be friends with Takeshi.In real life, as Takeshi has more experience, she takes him as a senior.
Hye Kyo said in private HXM is an outgoing and cheerful person. " Working in this industry is stressful, i wish that i have a partner who can always make me happy,just like in the movie." 
She also added that while taking part in The Grandmaster, she wanted to gain valuable lessons and knowledge and her scenes in the movie is more than she thought.She hopes that her performance in The Crossing will satisfy the audience.

^ Freshspring,
I think the game is to test Hye Kyo's Mandarin skill.
HXM must pick the next person for him to ask questions to. Coincidentally, he picked Hye Kyo
1. Are you Song Hye Kyo?2. Do you like it when your chinese fans called you "Qiao mei" or Kyo sister?3. Do you believe in love?
At the 3rd question, she hesitated a while and said that she needed to ponder for a moment.

@SusanC said
H
uangKyo
 is so cute!!  So glad she found a friend in HXM!!!:-bd   Friendship is golden!!!   Hang on to them, KYO!!
True @SusanC if not for my bedimpled panda, hxm will be one of my "candidates" for kyo hehehe.   He's so adorable, the way he treated unni even as friends makes him look more handsome to me. He's so thoughtful,gentleman and sweet. Lucky angelababy for having him. Lucky kyo for gaining a new friendship in him.