Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

FOUND MBL in Taiwan.......(NOT by person, OK?)

to ALL Kyeoers, I found MISSING MBL family at Taiwan cinema. It's so funny...having a feeling liking FOUND ...relative...when saw beautiful/peaceful MBL's poster....

Because it is Korean/Taiwan?  then I write some informations then ...guessing............

******3 movies release same day Oct. 03: WOLVES, THE FROG(...), MY BRILLIANT LIFE

[Click at MBL's poster, it appearing (LEFT) is MBL poster...introducing MBL(guess), seeing Oct. 03.NOT the time.. /(RIGHT) seeing Oct. 07.......some times(ex: 19:00, 21:00...)]

SEARCH WEB: movie theater and cinema across the world:

*Table of content(countries) 

4. ASIA                                (by order number)

4.14 Taiwan

*CINEMARK(MBL's poster ....)

*Taiwan(has many cinema/theater...I clicked the second=CINEMARK(the best seat of the town)....then saw MBL's poster.....

Where is dinosaur=living in Taiwan? We could find out and making sure..........MBL family..having a good health(good viewers).

Guest ohsooyoung

SHK unnie, hope you're having a wonderful time with your loved ones. You deserve a long break! We look forward to hearing your future activities and projects. Kyonatics love you so much through thick and thin.

My Brilliant Life in Hong Kong
This is the poster with the date, Nov. 6... maybe changed to this date??
10415600_820663564622349_875410941042782 
2 trailers for Hong Kong
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"電影《我的忐忑人生》(My Brilliant Life) (香港版預告-1)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"電影《我的忐忑人生》(My Brilliant Life) (香港版預告-2)

Guest sunflower91

thanks MasY for the update on MPL promo/showing in Hongkong, wish it will be a success.  For sure SHK fans from Hongkong will look forward to it and show their support for that movie!

from chinaentertainmentnews.com article it mentioned about SHKs "The Queens" movie and highlighted her name

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Asian Film Market Kicks off With Record Attendance
Sales agents and buyers from the U.S., Europe and China have hit the biggest-ever Asian Film Market in Busan, highlighting the growing importance of region as a content producer and as a source of funding.
A total of 195 companies in 223 booths from 24 countries have set up shop in Busan's hulking Bexco building for the South Korean event, which runs Oct. 5-8 and is a major platform for Asian film projects, in particular international co-productions.
The market notched up a record 3,740 admissions on the first day, according to organizers. Among the U.S. companies here for the first time are Arclight Films, Fortitude International, Lakeshore Entertainment and XYZ Films.
"Asian film sales have become very robust in recent years and are vital to the global market of any film," said Elliot Tong, Arclight's head of Asian sales and acquisitions. "Asian audiences are open to all kinds of films from the West and you will find that films that don't easily get a theatrical release in their home country could sometimes be seen in the big screen somewhere in Asia."
He added: "So, a film market focusing on the Korean and Asian market in the second half of the year, with Hong Kong Filmart being in the first half, is good."
Arclight is giving a global market debut to The Queens, a romantic comedy starring Song Hye Kyo and produced by Desen Media's Ann An, under its Easternlight specialty Asian arm.
Hoping for the Best for SHKs "I am Queen/ The Queens" moviephoto-VW2NCNVVBKUA

In MBL's interview, SHK said,".....try(word 'will'..better!) involve...drama in next year(2015). Some of her partner filming new drama or movies..Could not wait for her TURN!

-Worlds Withins, Hyun Bin...drama "Hyde, Jekyll, I", SBS, not know who will be lead actress...

-Hwang Ji ni, Yoo Ji Tae.....not remember both name of drama and lead actress....

-My Girldfriend and I, Cha Tae Hyun...drama "My Sassy Girl 2", not remember lead actress's name

-Full House, Bi Rain, My Lovable Girl,

-Autumn In My Heart, Won Bin, movie....and  Song Seung Hun(said like to film w/SHK again) upcoming drama w/Um...

Honestly, Song Hye Kyo can film w/any actor because she is attractive actress and 'FULL' ...chemistry......As she said in interview then...waiting her 2015's drama(seem she got offer already?). As everybody knew she 'turn down' offer for movie HOUSE FULL WITH HAPPINESS w/lead actor Kim Joo-hyeok, then lead actress go to second offer Son Ye Jin

-Lee Min Ho really really like to work w/SHK....

@ticktackjuly, THANKS!

Guest So.sw33t.u.u_dfeb

Waw this pretty woman has so many fans at soompi.

Im proud to be one of them. >:D<

I like her since Autumn in my heart. She's so sweet until now. Not much has changed.

Always pretty, natural and original. Nice to meet you all hye gyo fans ;)

Guest sunflower91

hi ohsooyoung!  im just so happy that SHKs project for this year , all her 3 films are receiving international interest and for global release , indeed her beauty and talent is "World Class" and we as fans will always be proud of her and support her projects.  Despite the trials that came her way this year , I can still say that this is truly her year , 1st time in her career that we can see her in 3 productions though not in drama but on the big screen and not only for Korean market but overseas as well  on a wider market.
So proud of SHK that her films this year received much attention internationally not only in terms of movie release but also invitations from various international Filmfest in addition to positive critics feedback.  Wish we can see SHK next year in various award giving bodies walking the red carpet and accepting her acting trophies!
photo-6DS00WW5TG0C
Looking forward also for SHKs upcoming projects for 2015 , i would prefer her to accept projects abroad like the movie in China with N Tse hope it will push through rather than projects in Korea  coz most likely she'll be the target again of those anti-fans the moment she will be in spotlight in Korea they seem to grab every opportunity to put her down.  Anyways , as her fan , we'll just wish her always the BEST!
happy to see awesome posts from se17lubhbinka and So.sw33t.u.u..., a warm welcome to all of you!

thanks for the info @sunflower91 ;-)

thanks for the updates @MasY ;-)

and thank you for making this thread alive chingus.. :-D

warm welcome to SHK thread @lubhbinka and @So.sw33t.u.4_dfeb.. whew i hope i spelled your name correctly.. :-D :x

Guest So.sw33t.u.u_dfeb

thanks for the info @sunflower91 ;-)

thanks for the updates @MasY ;-)

and thank you for making this thread alive chingus.. :-D

warm welcome to SHK thread @lubhbinka and @So.sw33t.u.4_dfeb.. whew i hope i spelled your name correctly.. :-D :x

Lol.. Not u.4 but u.u ;)

Fuhu, Every body get stress about my name, but i get the most stress :((

Nice to see u @sfc12‌ :)

Does anyone know SHK published her book on August 30/2012(after Worlds Within and before That Winter, The Wind Blows)? Very interesting...want to know.....

Her book : "Hye - Kyo's Time"("Hye Kyo-ui Shigan"). The book contains essays and photos revealing things about her daily life: What she like, eats and spend her time. The book also reveals SHK's thoughs and her past. Her real birth is Nov. 1981. She registered Feb. 1982.(copy from Asian Wiki)

In Song Hye Kyo's Vietnam fan pages....asking anyone who could support to him/her ...SHK's photos...he/she ..making a special MV?or photo book for SHK's birthday(Nov. 2014). I have been seen her MV birthday 2012 and 2013 on YouTube.......amazing MV.  He/she give a dead line...around end of Oct. 

What are we doing now? That's OKAY, because SHK desever to be a SPECIAL STAR...who bring to our life ...same things like from our relatives....happy/concerning/exciting....

oppsss..but it's okey whatever your name is your welcome here on SHK's wonderful thread right kyonatics???.. :-D ;-)

@So.sw33t.u.u_dfeb now i get it right.. :-D :x

good morning chingus..dearies and kyonatics.. :-D :x

Kyo still having a wonderful rest nowadays.. :x :x

here's a coffee ~O) everyone.. :-D

Guest sunflower91

Hi RoseS! Yes SHK do have a photo essay book titled Hye Kyos Time published in Korea with the red cover and another version in China with the green cover but without English translation. I have one in Chinese version , I just don't know if there is still available online for both versions . For the English trans of some essays shanda of songhyegyo.net do have some on this website just check it out. Its really worth it to have this book as it shows not only the beautiful photos of SHK but her personal thoughts as well on the different aspects in her life . I wasn't able to find the Korean version in Kyobo bookstore coz its sold out , glad I found the Chinese version in Beijing. Aside from this photo essay book SHK do have a another photo book Moment published earlier in 2011with awesome photos of SHK taken by world renowned photographers .You can check also on eBay for this books if they still have stock.

Hope SHK will publish another photo essay book and this time with English translation!

Thank you for all the updates and posts, kyonatics  :x
You're welcome, sfc12 and sunflower91. I'm kind of worried about it due to the recent situation there... now, all set to go, I guess... and just hoping MBL get positive reaction from the audience in Hong Kong [-O<
Regarding I am Queen/The Queens, thanks sunflower91 for the news^^, I saw the same article on The Hollywood Reporter. That really means something... picked up the movie, The Queens to talk about there and mentioned Hye Kyo as starring actress (only among the cast). Hope The Queens to be sold to many countries so that many of us can have opportunities to see Hye Kyo on big screens in our own countries  :xhttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/busan-asian-film-market-kicks-738287

This is not new, just something to share while waiting update and excuse my rough trans as always  :)  From MOVIST:  http://www.movist.com/star3d/read.asp?type=71&id=22500

[b Cut Series] <My Brilliant Life>Song Hye Kyo - the actor makes me tremble just hearing the name! 
Song Hye Kyo. She is an actress makes me tremble just when hearing her name. I was nervous and anticipated how she would appear (for the photo shoot) from the day before shooting. Her aura given off from her petite figure and her elegance was good. I hoped photos would come out gracefully and neatly and she did as I requested. During the shooting, as angles of my camera moved slightly, I looked at my hands. My hands were shaking before I knew it. For the first time in a long time, I felt tense to make my hands shake. I felt awkward and said, "I'm your fan so my hands are shaking!" and continued shooting. It seems (this moment) stays in my memory for a long time. It was the time I could gaze at her as a photographer.  by Photographer, KJY
12s.jpg
A:  Song Hye Kyo's elegance and freshness was displayed well. This was selected for the main photo of her interview.
11s.jpg
A:  Only smiling a little, it was like going back to the lively era and one of scenes in the movie. This was selected for the sub-photo of the interview.
10s.jpg
B:  This is the cut captured well of Song Hye Kyo's charm. I'm glad to release this as B-cut.
09s.jpg
B:  The faint mood here was very good but something is missing with where looking at.

08s.jpgB:  Not selected as A-cut because there are pics of the similar angle and pose.
07s.jpg
B:  Beautiful! In fact, there is no B-cut for Song Hye Kyo.
I couldn't agree more, Photographer!! No B-cut for Hye Kyo, all kyonatics knows that well  ;)