Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@To ALL, for Song Hye Kyo's safety&her career...I am not wish...she appears...in the public at this time if could limiting......

As I said, the petition name many ...included SHK! But they said," SHK apology in the public...then Bom(2NE1) OUT first.....because Bom still happy and activities....

Lee Byun Hun and Han Hye Joo have been OUT already!

As seeing...Bom has OUT. If anyone watched the reality show ROOMMATE, you knew what happen to Bom! After OUT of the show ROOMMATE, she still active on 'stage' and her MV on YouTube...a lot..more than before her 'petition'. Now...could not counting....by fingers!

By the news few more celebrities having same problem but ...not seeing their name in petition.

By the news, the viewers' COMMENTS...very up set ....

Here are some:(I wrote down)

-There's seriously something wrong with these Knetz. Their brains don't seem to work very well!

-Koreans are a f-u-c-k-ing joke! I love your Kpop and variety show, but when things get "serious", you have no f-u-c-k-ing backbone or standards. everyone just backstabs and insults one another over INTERNET anonymity and then pretend to be all smiles and respectfull out in public.

-Korean should learn to look at people without linking them to another person's sin, even family....narrow minded!(Han Hye Joo's brother sin)

As we know, dinosaur living in Taiwan, his/her last chatted in here on Sept. 30. Do not know what going on ...but it seem affected ...Hong Kong's democracy protest. On the first day, Sept. 28, many Taiwan students and young citizens...SUPPORTING ...protesters in HK....

So if MBL on the schedule has been setted, just wait...for the news. If, I say IF, MBL has been postponed because some their reason(security)...I am gladly...!

HK's Chief Executive C.Y. Leung ...giving the DEAD LINE to protesters ....something he said would not be repeated on MONDAY. Let the people come back to work...the business open....school open.......

Guest andreany

ticktockjuly said: Im just speechless when I see this pic of Kyo. The beauty does definitely never disappoint the eyes. :x :x :x

Why can she so beautiful like this... 8-X 8-X 8-X

It seems MPL team doesnt go to the Vietnam, Taiwan, China and Hong Kong for promotion?

Guest sunflower91

Hi sunbae0401! Hope you can visit Jade Garden Arboretum too and if you want to have the "TWTWB" feel of some scenes better go there during winter time coz in my case it was summer season. Actually , this so-called Oh-Youngs mansion is some sort of a visitor's receiving center wherein on the left portion they have a cafe/resto and on the 2nd flr with  window where the wind charm hangs it serves as aconference room, it was only during the time when they shoot the drama that they have set up the interiors , so unfortunately there was no Oh Young's and Oh Soo's bedroom anymore , wish they have it preserved. Though this place is so huge that have several theme gardens and a greenhouse, the Ohs' secret room cum  greenhouse/garden was shot in a different botanical garden but i wasnt able to go there same also with the cafe in the last scene where SHK sat on her fave table with the cherry blossom backdrop., wish i can visit it someday during springtime. Hi yayaxele21! wish you can visit this place too!  there's a lot to see drama location hotspots in Korea that they make as tourist destinations and of course im more interested on SHKs drama location. Sad i wasnt able to visit also Abai Village in Sokcho where SHK film her Autumn in my Heart drama coz its quite far.  Anyways, here more pics of Oh Young's mansion.photo-PJ1VUHMGMRMN
 thanks rubylia for the awesome article about the "Queens" movie , happy with the info about this movie !
from www.facebook.com/LOVEJ.ESTINALitrato: +I LOVE YOU, J.ESTINA EVENT+   분위기 있는 가을과 함께 제이에스티나 페이스북도 새롭게 리뉴얼 오픈했습니다. 제이에스티나 리뉴얼 오픈을 축하해주세요! 댓글로 <사랑해, 제이에스티나!>를 남겨주신 분들 중 총 10분을 선정해 제이에스티나 쥬퍼퓸 미니 디퓨저를 선물로 드릴게요.   참여방법  1. 제이에스티나 페이지 좋아요 클릭  2. 이벤트 게시물 공유하기&좋아요 클릭  3. 댓글로 <사랑해,제이에스티나!> 남기기  4. 친구 태그해 이벤트 소식 알리기 (@친구이름)  이벤트 기간: 10월2일 - 10월 10일  당첨자 발표: 10월 10일 오후 6시 (랜덤 추첨 됩니다)

hope SHK is having a wonderful time and a well deserved beauty rest , looking forward for more of her IAQ promos soon! 
photo-MOKK24YNMBR0

@sunflower91, I watch TWTWB again and again...Honestly, SHK still the ONLY actress pleased my 'taste' in Korean dramas about her natural beauty, acting naturally, comedy's skill is perfect, so much chemistry!  I tried watching Gong Hye Gyo's drama..but still not liking her. Then although am big fan of Jo JJ but I did not watch 'It's Okay, It's Love'.......

TWTWB's photos ...more detail...more interesting.....THANKS!

Does anyone know about MBL's updated for HIFF(Hawaii International Film Festival?

I got the news from KDW's forum;

What do you think about the word COUPLE/STAR/CELEBRITY? Kang Dong Won&Director E J Yong? Director E J Yong be named ...STAR? or other Korean celebrity? or Song Hye Kyo?because the news not mention her name=surprised for us!?)

HERE: Star Adviser(seems Hawaii news site), KDW will be going to HIFF on Oct. 30.

[2 Korean Stars(w/letter s) schedule to attend fall film festival] post 01:30 am HST, Sept 28

Spotlight on Korean for HIFF this year is looking strong with 8 great films and a couple of celerity attendances. Schedule to appear are megastar Kang Dong Won("Jeon Woo Chi" , "Count My Princess", "Duelist", "Voice Of Muderer", Secret Reunion", and "Kundo: Age of the Rampant", who will be here for his latest film "My Brilliant Life", along with Director E J Yong who will be making his second visit to HIFF. Kang & Yong's visit to HIFF is sponsored by KBFD TV, Big Island Candies and Hawaiian Airline, which has a DIRECT flight to Incheon-Seoul five day a week. HIFF fall festival runs from Oct. 30 - Nov. 09

-a couple(not using letter s)=one female&one male

-a couple=some..(but not using letter 's' in celerity)

Crazy with their using words........!

Note: From the OLD news for HIFF 2014.....only Korean movie MBL..spotlight  at Korean 'corner'.....

@RoseS, her name is Gong Hyo Jin - one of Kyo's lovely friend. I guess, Ms Gong is not your taste but she is so loved by lots of others. Its funny that I only watch Kyo's dramas and movies but keep myself up-to-dated too.
For a beautiful morning and an efficient working day! Let's take a pic together. ~O)ZkXgAIH.gif

what a nice collection of TWTWB pics and DVD of yours @sunflower91 that's my fav kdrama too it really capture's my attention when i've seen it.. :-D :x

until now it still linger's in my mind TWTWB.. :-D :x

but i like Kyo's Fullhouse too..it still re-aired now on TV here in my country..

hope Kyo will attend HIFF and LKFF she always makes us think and do the guessing game?? or makes us in suspense..if she will attend or not???.. :x :-D ;-)

thanks for the info's chingus.. :-D

wow i see an anger in your post @RoseS ,about petition issue it just some of netizen, i believe there's still a lot of Korean ppl that love her and don't care about tax issue. But i do agree with you maybe she's better to take a hiatus from Korean entertainment for a while and do a lot international activity instead. I think one year is enough to take hiatus so end of next year she can comeback and make a hits in Romcom drama  :)>-

. Hi @sunflower91 thank you for the infos much appreciated, (you gave me an idea )and your photos are beautiful.  Its really unfortunate that bedrooms were not preserved, there are lots of memorable scenes and places in this drama. 

Who could forget the sofa kiss scene, the cotton candy kiss and the cherry blossom kiss??

TWTWB Great drama. Beautiful film locations. Gorgeous actors. 

sunflower91 dearie.....i can't stop saying wow for all the photos, trivia & all the stuffed you've got to some of hye kyo's old project. 8-> 8-> 8->  I'm so dying envious with you right now..!  :)) :)) :)) Now i'm regretting why i wasn't born to be rich, coz of you :)) :)) :))
Just like you, i have my own bucket list too, and one of the tons that i list for hye kyo, until now i haven't cross any of it..poor me :( huhuhu but of course i won't give up...coz i believe in God's perfect time i can also achieve those! heheheI can only hope, that whenever i go to korea i can still find & buy that cd's (coz if not, instead of going there i'll just go straight to you're house dearie, hehehe) & can visit that location before they're converted or reconstruct it into something ( if someone's planning, but hope they'll just gonna preserved it the way we saw it on our own TV screen.)

and speaking of All In, i super love that drama too. you make me miss In-ha & Su yeon love story here.....though i don't remember exactly the detail of this drama but the scenes when they meet again at LA and all the dating scenes to vegas that i was super loving the most...and also the ending at jeju where in-ha living their dream house when he said that he'll gonna built it if he'll become rich near at the orphanage/chapel. So sad about ur findings that it converted to a candy factory :(
anyways, thanks to all of you're personal pics sunflower91 chingu...looking for more of you're pics of kyo & trivia at you're korea getaway ... :D

and to all kyonatics here, thanks a ton for the updates, pics & vids :D Hope our girl will surprise us with a bang after her rest very very soon  :x

Guest sunflower91

Hi Jennifer! dont give up my dear just have faith, i really wish you can fulfill your dreams. You can still find SHKs popular dramas DVD in Korea and some SHKs stuff.  Glad to know you like also her All In Drama , never thought that i could find the DVD copy of it same with its OST cd , but to my surprise its still available. Sad that the "All In" house with the drama memorabilia in Jeju was already a candy factory , they could have at least preserved it and built another one for the candy factory. Same with the fate of the house in "Full House" they have destroyed it already. Dont forget to buzz me in case you'll go to Korea so i can give you travel tips/itinerary. 
The family photo in SHKs MPL movie was taken in Everland Resort , just dont know if this picture was actually taken there of its just photoshop coz i cant remember any scene in the movie that was filmed there.photo-J9XSCCATBKF4
  The skating scene of SHK and Rain in "Full House" drama was filmed at Lotte Worldphoto-P0EBPZ7NQ6CB
Hope we can have update on SHKs activities soon !