Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hello, my 'motherland Vietnam' and to ALL....

So sad many 'bad' things happened....CELEBRITIES in last few weeks!

But...but...SUPRISED... SUPRISED ....'they' want to 'get rid'...to 'famous'...celebrities=senior!

GOD Bless to MBL family....Director Lee Jae Young, Song Hye Kyo, Kang Dong Won... son Ahreum!

MBL, FIGHTING!

Hello, Freshspring....'escaped'...because the word 'pm'! With 'perfect' English, I think pm=pay me..when asking address. OK, save it when the time come...give to me...OKAY?

Does anyone watch MV of MBL w/the songs 'No Words Can Decribe My Love For You'

and 'The Meaning Of You'/singer IU?

Hearing again and again.....crying....because of MBL...heartwarming story.....

(Ahreum write DIARY for his parent..on their anniversary...)

Hey, @MasY, you rarely vizit the thread. But everytime you do, you bring us good news and ....

good materials for Wonkyoers

:D

So remember to come to Kyo Home more frequently, chingu!

I particularly enjoy this scene in MPL, Kyo's bright smile.... Kyo must have smiled for real as in life
ci8oe.gif

• Like 1

Does anyone know that...by the news, Song Hye Kyo..denied Korean movie HAPPY HOUSE=HOUSE FULL of HAPPINESS? SHK got the 1rst offering...The actress Son Ye Jin(She just finished 'Pirates') cast in HAPPY HOUSE. When the news report about it,   ....the viewers' comment.....VERY SAD! As we seeing...SHK's schedule..very FULL.....It seem movie HAPPY HOUSE filming on Sept. and release 2015? The lead actor is Kim Joo-hyeok(1972). And the storyline seem interesting....'mystery/thriller'....politician...Election. The lead actor&actress=couple.

It seems the writers 'jumping on the feet'.....idol...high school love....SAME time. And now...'look around'....drama/movie w/married couple!

My wishing.....Kang Dong Won's next project ...BLOOD...BLOOD(movie?)=VAMPIRE DOCTOR. Kang Dong Won tall and 'sad eye'...=100% perfect.('shopping' around....KDW=number ONE=fit in the shopping bag) And Song Hye Kyo....making schedule for.....DRAMA...DRAMA.....Please! Please!

Song Hye Kyo's upcoming Chinese movie 'The Queens' reveals posters
song-hye-kyo_1411743740_20140926_songhye

On September 25, director and actress Yi Nengjing (Annie Yi) revealed posters for the upcoming movie 'The Queens' via her Weibo. Along with the images, she attached an interesting description to promote the film, saying: "When my mother was a young, happy girl, she met a man she liked and married him. Although I have been independent up to now, I know that a love with a respectful foundation is a happy one."
She continued, "I met one person, and I'm starting to fall for him. I'm not afraid of falling in love with anyone, but I have confidence in that person, and of course, he is now falling in love with me. A queen doesn't just exist, she is made."
The first poster shows the whole star-studded cast for the movie, which features Song Hye Kyo, Joe Chen, Vivian Wu, Yi Nengjing, Shawn Dou, Jiang Wu, Tony Yang, Joseph Cheng, and Chen Hao. While the men are suited up, the women are wearing elegant dresses, giving the overall image a classy touch. Song Hye Kyo particularly looks regal in her red gown and stands out of the crowd, both literally and figuratively.
Considering Yi Nengjing's interesting description, it looks like this film will revolve around the main character's love life. Fans are abuzz as they moon over the mysterious SNS update and posters, anticipating the movie's release on November 7! 
allkpop

• Like 1

Thank you so much for all kyonatics to update on Kyo always!  Really awesome :x :x :x
@ticktockjuly, knowing what you exactly mean, I'll try my best then... :Djolie, (right?) you're welcome. To be honest, I like Taiwan ver. better since it shows more Kyo's part/acting :)
These are some photos from J.Estina F/W campaign, sorry if re-post though...10691803_316552651857707_176414875_n.jpg10693541_707661025988057_46822001_n.jpg10684367_534697773331167_1810535700_n.jp10707158_746060052128193_1294839219_n.jp10693686_682950478458050_1530245979_n.jp
http://websta.me/n/jiniinstagram?vm=grid

@RoseS, I dont know why Kyo doesn't take a role in HFOH although it seems to interest HK coz of its thriller plot that Kyo is in favor of. But I still keep my hope to see Kyo flying as birds (I mean action movies :D )

Have you seen this? Scream, scream, scream......smartphone, smartphone...take pics, pics, pics... quite noisy but so excited...
http://youtu.be/3I0c1G9Z4KY
(sorry if it is reposted)

@ticktockjuly, thank for video......It's not easily..living by your own life for popular celebrities! By SHK's busy schedule(seeing in past few weeks=September), I think SHK rejected HFOH because she like filming w/Kang Dong Won=MBL....with amazing storyline....and too busy for promotion Chinese movies. With my own opinion, SHK joints in action movie or drama...HORSE RIDING....HOLDING GUN......

@ticktockjuly, very glad...seeing Chinese's producers, writers and directors....discover Korean actress Song Hye Kyo's excellent acting and beauty! But do you think...more HATERS...in Korea/Korean's viewers....about Song Hye Kyo's foreign countries successful...  from FANS'.....(meaning from other celerities' fans=jealous!)

Its unavoidable @RoseS, hating is an emotional state and usually takes control of mind in the young. The person that gets hated is more successful, the hater is more miserable for their jealousy and hating.

And if the haters' hating climbs up to the max, the person getting hated is very very successful :>

But dont worry! Their hating will fade when they grow up, get married and have children. They will laugh at themselves for having a ridiculous time like that

@ticktockjuly, just watch video again.....wishing..PLEASE, God..give me just ONE DAY ...in celebrity's life('popularity' celebrity) ...like Song Hye Kyo....Kang Dong Won!

HATE is such a strong word!  I wonder what the beautiful and talented Song Hye Kyo possesses that some people could nothelp themselves but dislike her! Has she done them wrong, I wonder? If being beautiful is a sin, then Song Hye Kyo is a sinner! What a gorgeous sinner she is!=D>=D>=D> Grow up, citizens!>:P

@Susan C, greetingsA good part of population just could not appreciatethat others, like SHK, can be better than most ofothers.ENVY. JEALOUSY. People don't realize that SHK works very hard tobe where she is now. Even the now, it's still not allrosy. The "life span" of an actress is not long. Manytimes, SHK had mentioned "wrinkles" are popping up.And of course, there is the younger generation of actresses that are coming in. The competition in thisindustry is very fierce.If we are truly her fans, we need to continue to supportwhichever way she goes. Let's look forward to MPL's Taiwan SG. We will havethe chance to see her again. Let's cheer for her !

Hi AnnW, true, these people will never fade away. Why bother to even give them my precious time! I truly admire SHK's courage and strength in facing these adversities in her otherwise wonderful life.I don't know when all these bashing and name-dropping or whatever started, but miraculously, SHK isstill standing despite! I am perpetually in awe of everything about her! Simplicity, beauty, elegance, kind heart, you name it, she almost has it! Keep it up, KYO! You have our support! Keep fighting!:-bd:-bd

@SusanC, have you seen VIDEO of THE CROSSING Presscon? I mean VIDEO not photo! Last time, I roll up and saw this event but I remember NOT video. I watch it again and again from YouTube, publish by 'lovehyekyo song'=Vietnam fan club. I always follow this website. I do not know post it in here. in case you and others not seeing this video

[FULL]The Crossing 140921 Presscon, Song Hye Kyo, HXM, DDW, Dr. John Woo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaH-iwPJOk

So proud with Song Hye Kyo. Pray for THE CROSSING because Dr. John Woo worked very for this movie. It's funny...(Thanks..THE CROSSING's Production) name of Song Hye Kyo be mention first in many promotion for this movie. W/my idea...Director John Woo suppose at first....The video less few minutes then lengh in ONE hrs...I have goose pump when see Song Hye Kyo appear and stand on stage...actors....very handsome! Honestly, Korea Nation and Korean Entertainment Industry must 'pround' because having a talent citizen...SONG HYE KYO!