Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

with team TCsorry, Kyo with her management company in China is ATN (ATN is one of the shareholders of UAA. ATN's CEO is Terence Chang, 1 in 4 investment companies of TC). Man left is Terence Chang id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en" style="font-family: 'Linux Libertine', Georgia, Times, serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px 0px 0.25em; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" 
Pda7Qzo.jpg 

weibo
gifs
BML2rfy.gif

• Like 1

happy to see her smile...she looks at home with her co stars and enjoying her time with the presscon, director woo and his wife treats her like a daughter and our  Kyo vice versa  treat  them like her parents...what important is our dear Kyo is having fun while at work...

class="pvrichtxttitle"Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming, South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo and Chinese actor Tong Dawei pose during a press conference for movie "The Crossing" in Beijing, China, 21 September 2014
John Woo describes "The Crossing" as his perfection

Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming, South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo and Chinese actor Tong Dawei pose during a press conference for movie "The Crossing" in Beijing, China, 21 September 2014. - 1 (© Imaginechina)

The highly expected blockbuster "The Crossing" released its first trailer in Beijing, China, 21 September 2014. South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, Chinese actors Huang Xiaoming and Tong Dawei stepped out hand in hand. Song arrived in a sweet pink dress.

Acting as a rich young lady from top class, Song said she shows many different sides and acting skills in the movie, and her role changes a great number of amazing looks like a fashion show. Co-star Huang described his role as "dominating as well as romantic", saying his uniform style in the movie is quite "tempting". Hong Kong director John Woo was the most emotional man at the site. He commented on his latest work as nearly perfect, expressing it`s a gift for his beloved wife after 40 years of marriage. "I hope audiences can believe in love after watching the movie." he added.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/imc-photoviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=257289431#image=1

I feel The Crossing movie, is like Titanic and Pearl Harbor rolled into one.  I Cant wait for December.

Shes back with a bangs,   that’s Youngie..

Omo, Hye Kyo you are pretty in cheongsam, pretty in hanbok, and pretty in pink…

and I reckon your legs is hot as a wasabe!

@freshspring – this is late message, but better late than later..(uh…duh),.. I don’t know  HCKYH ///JKLMNOPQRST whatever/whoever , you mentioned on your post .. kindly please don’t leave again.ok lah??? Everyone wants you here. You are the sunbaenim of this thread..

John Woo describes "The Crossing" as his perfection

Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming, South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo and Chinese actor Tong Dawei pose during a press conference for movie "The Crossing" in Beijing, China, 21 September 2014.

222C56145412184695E45BFBFD321.jpg

The highly expected blockbuster "The Crossing" released its first trailer in Beijing, China, 21 September 2014. South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, Chinese actors Huang Xiaoming and Tong Dawei stepped out hand in hand. Song arrived in a sweet pink dress. Acting as a rich young lady from top class, Song said she shows many different sides and acting skills in the movie, and her role changes a great number of amazing looks like a fashion show.

Co-star Huang described his role as "dominating as well as romantic", saying his uniform style in the movie is quite "tempting".

Hong Kong director John Woo was the most emotional man at the site. He commented on his latest work as nearly perfect, expressing it`s a gift for his beloved wife after 40 years of marriage. "I hope audiences can believe in love after watching the movie." he added.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/imc-photoviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=257289431

Guest sunflower91

SHK always looks good in any hairstyle , but this time she's back with "bangs" just like the days during TWTWB, movie Today,WW and way back 2004 . It's been 10 yrs but look at her face seems nothing have changed , she still got that youthfulness and charming aura.
photo-UGZ2J6AFBAY0
photo-4M5F1H9YKNEO

FRESHSPRING, you truly are a PROMPT QUEEN! =D> =D> =D> Thank you all for quick updates and pics! :-bd:-bd
It warms my heart that our dear KYO seems to be having a good time rubbing elbows with such good actorswho respect her ability as an actress! Dr. John Woo, you did a good job with our dear KYO! You will notregret putting your trust in her!
By the way, I've missed that smile for quite a while! :)>-