Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ticktockjuly...thanks a ton for the artwork dearie, it so much appreciated ...and i agree to you, maybe God already planned this to each an everyone of us beforehand we decided to visit & build a harmonious home to us kyonatics here :D and it's my pleasure dearie, even myself were so thankful i made it here...knowing sweet & lovely kyonatics..... and it's all because for my love to our queen hye kyo unnnie..thanks unnie for uniting us here in your thread :x :x :x

thanks a ton frehspring dearest & gyobin82 for the informative updates, pics, gifs, vids, fancam & etc...hoping more to come & keep sharing it to us chingus here :D and  SusanC for the cheering....you really are a cheerleader!!! bring it on chingu <:-P

hope i won't be late for tomorrow's TC presscon :(:D

@freshspring, welcome back my dear >:D<

Thanks to all fellow Kyonatics for the awesome updates and news :)

@sunflower91, I saw that post from the official The Crossing weibo and it's asking in the movie, who do you think will pair up with who.  It's quite funny as the last pairing is Huang Xiao Ming and Tong Da Wei :))  They are a popular pairing too as they are currently in 3rd place (at one point they were in second place), right after HXM-SHK and TK-SHK :P

Annie Yi posted on weibo that the trailer for "IAQ" will be revealed next week.  Can't wait \:D/   We should have lots of updates on Kyo in the next few days, starting with the The Crossing press conference tomorrow :)

6afb0f0cgw1ekhk7xdf82j20jg0jg40m.jpg
6afb0f0cgw1ekhk7xxbotj20fa0dw408.jpg
cr to weibo

Guest sunflower91

Countdown for The Crossing press conference - 1 sleep to go , very excited to see SHK !  Hope she will deviate from her usual simple fashion style.
影太平轮一部电影究竟凝结了多少辛苦与执着,一个故事到底讲述了多少人的浪漫与情怀?明天为你揭晓。#太平轮#【群星启航】发布会倒计时1天。
d37738aejw1ekj2d5oc6zj21cw2aktvm.jpg

The Cossing is scheduled to open by Dec 2 but they already have several promos unlike with "I Am Queen aka The Queens" which is to be released earlier by November 7, why o why ??????  Hope before month ends they will have promos also.

thanks freshpring unnie, gyobin, hclover96 for update :x  @ sunflower : i think because TC is the blockbuster that should their promo so prerotent. and maybe, IAQ will promo the next week very much as hclover96 said
in the interview, when asked Kyo thinking at age 50, Kyo said to be like Gong Li, she is charming and fresh. in this interview, the reporter said Kyo very shy but her sensibility make her look more beautiful 
soure
this is Gong Li at SSIF
qdnnqXA.jpg

Guest sunflower91

hi hclover96! thanks for the info about this survey in weibo , yes its funny that HXM and TDW have high % too compared with the other main leads pairing.  for sure you're excited also for tomorrow's presscon , definitely Chinese media will be in full force again for the coverage , wish to hear also SHK speaking Chinese in greeting the press/fans and in answering questions tomorrow.  thanks also for the info about the IAQ promos/movie trailer , im so looking forward for it too!
hi ngoc cgieu nguyen! yes thats may be the case, The Crossing is really a big budget blockbuster movie and to be release globally, really hope it will break box office records and reap various awards.
for tomorrow's presscon, we might see SHK in black or white again or we will be surprise if she will be in printed maybe in florals/bold prints just like the latest trend now or in bright colors????? but whatever she wears , she still look very beautiful and elegant!
Gorgeous SHK in black and in white:photo-9NZF7IENAPCM
Alluring SHK with RED lipstick:photo-ZK8VBZJ999LR
Very Beautiful SHK with long hairphoto-F04Z140T5KBI

cannot stop laughing   :))

Bx-9fWFCMAE-UAr.jpg:large

Bx-9faoCAAAQhqh.jpg:large

Bx-9hSLCMAARBSc.jpg:large

cr twitter 

-edit-
Fan account :
During high-touch a pri in front of me gave hongki a pillow with song hye kyo's photo printed on it
then, i watched at a very near distant how hongki happily rubbed  his face crazily against his noona's face
cr wsanan/twitter

@Rubylia, =)) LeHongKi, that boy has dreamed of Kyo for such a long time. I wonder if I should ship him with Kyo :-/ >:)

Loook at the picture on the pillow, Is there any truth at Kyo's long and sexy legs on that? =))

As everyone here, Im so awaiting for Kyo tomorrow. "Kyo ah, just some more time Kyonatics will see you. You are really a muse for many ones. You are also an aspiration for me. Just the way you are is enough to attract us most"

@SusanC your island hopping for today has bear fruits already coz great news for Kyo to make a project w/ NT and EJ.. :-) ;-)

Excited for tomorrow's PC.. :-D

what kind of dress should Kyo wears as she always looks stunning.. :-D ;-)

thanks for the diligent updates kyonatics.. ;-)

Hi sfc12! :-h Yeah! Yesterday, the silence was deafening! I hopped from TWTWB Island to the Island of WW, then tried my luck atthe Love for Sale Isle, but finally settled at the Full House Island and had a good time reminiscing!
Anyway, I am sooooo excited over her new project!\:D/There will never be a dull moment in KYO's thread for a while!8-XWith the TC Press Con coming up, followed by IAQ, then gearing up for the next proj with NT and EJ, I thinkwe will be very busy for quite a while!:-bd:-bd:-bdConsider our ever ready news bearers (you know who you are), news updates, pics, gifs, vids will be pouring in soonbefore we know it! Can't wait!\:D/\:D/\:D/

@SusanC your cruise ship starts sailing already wait for me.. :-D

Yesterday you start w/ an island hopping.. :-D

Now you have your first destination the PC of Kyo's movie The Crossings..can i go w/ you now??? :-D :-D

We should be in a hurry so that we can docked properly it's a first come first serve basis.. :-D :-D :-D

I'm swimming, in the middle of ocean, no one's here....nearly drowning :-S
If the ship doesn't cross here soon, I dunno what would happen 8-|
SHK will be the one giving her hand and help me get into the ship, I'll be alive once seeing her picture :))

I told you, sfc12, we will be picking up Kyonatics along the way. I already see vuthao trying to swim the China Sea. :)) Oopsies, uh oh she's trying to stay afloat. Is she drowning? Wait, I can still see her head! Her head looks likea bobblehead, wobbling in the sea!:))=)). Vuthao, remain calm, we're coming to pick you up! There's a sharkcoming near you. Don't move! She moved! She's gone inside the shark!:-O Let's pick up the shark instead!:DWait, I can hear vuthao yelling from the inside of the shark! She's safe! Phew! :)). Happy sailing!\:D/What a pathetic story!=)). Can you tell we're getting bored?~X(