Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Oh wow! You've said all the adjectives to describe KYO's beauty! ^:)^ She definitely can work the camera beautifully! I wonder how many cameraman have dropped their camera once they see KYO! :)) Countless!:DShe's a total package! 8->No wonder the younger LMH and even the much younger A-reum are mesmerized by her!:-j

I made a gif to show three shots of SHK in a short clip of IAQ's behind-the-scene shenanigans. (My apologies if the clip has been posted before). Movie director Annie Yi discloses that the production team had to pay $$$ to close down a street near the Bund and wet the pavement in order to film two people having coffee. :D She also states that the movie is not an art house film; rather, the style leans towards that of Woody Allen in portraying real people in real situations. 
IF her last statement rings true, then I expect to see ordinary people struggling to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality, the act of which creates unexpected humor in addition to a signature sense of melancholy present in every Woody Allen film. Additionally, Annie Yi might emulate Woody Allen's penchant for magnifying life's seemingly small problems, a technique that allows the audience to empathize with fictional characters by highlighting universal feelings of powerlessness and frustration towards miscommunication, love/loss of love, and most importantly, the very act of being. 
With that said, I will probably lower my expectations a few notches since this movie is Annie Yi's directorial debut. :) 
zvm6i5G.gif
The text running at the bottom says: If you (the actor) is real/sincere, then the character you portray on screen will not come across as fake. 
Screen caps:

8f1tXYx.png
From left to right: Annie Yi, Vivian Wu, Joe Chen, and Miss Bob...SHK! 
p6EONlu.png

A7hjENm.png

Also, I came across a clip of SHK at the Bund in Shanghai two years ago. My homemade gifs will serve as meager substitutes of SHK in Shanghai until more IAQ previews are available. :D  
v9R1cCB.gif
tbQDmhU.gif

I can't imagine how beautiful her daughter or son, even Kang Hye Jung have beautiful daughter like Lee Haru and Shin Ae-ra have two beautiful daughters. Song Hye Kyo is beautiful into the max, can't wait Song Hye Kyo junior  :))
songhyekyo+kecil.jpg

^ @gyobin82 dearie, thanks you for coming back, don't leave us anymore, ok? You are such a great Kyo's fan :x Miss you :D

@susanC, that's exactly Mr. Trans. Few days ago, I watched pics of Kyo and HXM in the set of The crossing taken long time ago, and just find out Mr. Trans in one of those pics, it turns out he worked with Kyo since first days :D

Both Ms and Mr Trans were there :x
ibllgXfDRSfqLR.png

Signatures of Kyo unnie, KDW and Jo Sung Mok in the MBL's poster, signed on Sept 13
Kyo unnie's one in the red circle
ibfHB9whoIaoEf.jpg
dc

Hello!!! here's the translations of Jo Sung Mok's interview. I will briefly translate Hye Kyo's parts.
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014091517011472321&outlink=2&SVEC 

http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20140913_0013166825&cID=10603&pID=10600

" At the start of the filming i was worried about the situations in the filming locations so i was surprised that the atmosphere in the locations were really good.The director, crews and of course Kang Dong Won's daddy and Mama Hye Kyo took care of me well so the whole filming process was really comfortable."
" I managed to secure  for A-Reum's character through auditions. My friends thought i was lying when i told them i got to be in the movie.How can Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo act as your parents, they said. Once the movie was about to commence filming,my friends said "Ah it's really you."
When asked about working with 2 famous stars, he said " I'm very happy,it's so rare to be able to have this opportunity." He continued to shake his head and said " Really am happy, words can't express how happy i am."
" The filming must be a secret so when i told my friends they didn't believe it.They said if the parents are Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo, how can their son be you. It should be Won Bin.They Only believed me when the news were out. Their reactions are particularly enthusiastic some of them even said that i was so lucky to be able to lie on such a beautiful mom's lap."
" After watching the movie, my friends' reactions are funny especially one of them told me how can i lie on Song Hye Kyo's unnie's lap.Most of them said the movie is meaningful and some said my acting is not natural enough.Maybe it's my first time acting, there's nothing to be sad about because it's inevitable that i am still lacking in my acting skill.
He kept on saying how much Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo takes care of him. "Hye Kyo unnie is just like a mom.Because of my special make over, i was not able to open my mouth wide enough to eat rice, so i could only eat porridge.However unnie suggested that i cut the rice into small pieces.So i brought small rice dumplings to the locations, thanks to unnie that i could eat properly.After each makeover sessions, unnie would come to greet and talk to me so i felt really motivated."
"Kang Dong Won is like a dad, friend and brother.He taught me about abdominal breathing and acting skills during emotional scenes.And he is also my love consultant. I heard he's good in his studies, so he told me that the next time he sees me he would teach me Mathematics and English.He bought for me a game (it may be xbox or something) and especially bought for me a cap when i shaved my head bald.I am a happy person because i was able to film with such a great person." 

@SusanC, same here.....worry...worry. Tazza 2: gamling, money, rich life, idol, Korean Miss(not SSK=0)..do you know WHAT I am meaning? But it will....'faded' by the time. While MBL will stay...in the audiences' hearts....

I think Korean still in special event: Korean Culture Festival ..until Sept. 20, right! It has 4.locations for visit .../music/meeting artists, writers, celebrities .....

Song Hye Kyo to lose weight and live lean out lemonade goddess Fan

2014-09-14 15:06:00 Source: OnlyLady woman annals Comment 0 article into the forum

Looking around the entertainment which female star is not thin, which is not beautiful actress, do not look glamorous and sexy on stage who, in private, but we can not see paying Oh, surely we are very envious of their stature it, any one clothes on them can highlight more of America, here we come together to understand the entertainment stars of slimming secret of it.

Our memories still remain in Kyo played "Full House" female image, compact but curvy figure. And she used to be a girl in the diet with baby fat, as well as rough calf, although she played "Endless Love" is a lovely innocence, her cute baby fat touched countless male fans, but obviously, Today, she can make it slim goddess from Van.

Many people are speculating that she is definitely moving off the knife or do liposuction, while SHK I said I never touched any of the knife, but she usually lazy, work is also very busy, not too much time to go to the gym. And she preferred cuisine, it is difficult to resist the temptation of mouth. But then, so how thin she is a goddess Fan of it?

Weight loss coup: live and lemonade

SHK is able to successfully lose weight, because she insisted on drinking lemonade.SHK often drink lemonade, a liter of water a day to add half a lemon juice. In the summer, in the refrigerator, the temperature low tend to have a cool and refreshing feeling. Must be at least a day to drink three liters of lemonade, so no special diet or the banning of snacks, but do not forget to always add lemonade.

http://women.sdnews.com.cn/mt/ss_128/201409/t20140914_1728045.html

Translated by Bing

Hi RoseS, don't worry. MPL may not be on top of the board, but it is on top of the list of every person who saw the film! It is a very good film! That's what matters. Just like what Hyekyo's warning to viewers/fans to not bring their hopes up to avoid getting disappointed if the film does not garner a lot of viewers. But, unexpectedly, it reached  more than a million viewers and slowly climbing up to the 2 mil mark! That's enough testimony that people are slowly leaning toward a different classification of films aside form action and sexy films. It is still doing good!  :)>- Let's remain hopeful! Besides, the cast and crew must be ecstatic because the film, aside from being picked as Korea's entry to the HIFF, it's been selected to be shown in 4 different countries! That's a big score for MPL! So, RoseS, my friend, let us celebrate MPL's impact on people, rather than sulk on its status on the board! Ok!  \:D/ Who knows, come awards night, it may as well harvest several awards! Let's wait and see! Smile!

thanks for the updates @freshspring @xyzebra @gyobin82.. ;-)

the TC and IAQ are already fast approaching we will just wait for more Kyo's pics,info's and more updates to come.. ;-) :-D

Kyo really thoughtful and has a big heart to take care of Jo Sung Mok..thanks @khxy.. :-)

Guest graaccee02

ticktockjuly said: @Jolie, here is the vid

(cre 2 WonKyosoompi)

but I wonder why there are no questions for Kyo? or the vid collects speech by mr Kang?

hi! @ticktockjuly .. maybe because sSunday the one who took this video is one avid fan of Mr. Kang Dong Won  .... I think she's not a Kyo fan .. I noticed it too ., most of the videos that she took during the stage greetings were only focusing on Mr. Kang .,

@freshpring sunbaenim we was agree only focus on Kyo unnie right  :)>- (No co-star,No Mr Trans  :)) ). So whose sign in the middle? that's so abstract  :))