Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ticktockjuly said: @Halo21, wellcome home, the senior!

As you said in Wonkyo thread, at the beginning, I intend to keep myself in neutral, but as gravity, I fall for it without realization. I accept the pain whatever it gives and whenever it happens

8-X

Enjoy the fun with us when you are ready and give us advice coz of your past "painful"? experience when anything may happen the way that isnot our wish?

Hic, I have a mixed feeling: nervous, suspense, but hopeful, wishful and ready for 2 results.

Me in the time of Kyo's MPL movie .......

Thanks @Halo21. It is just that I cant keep myself from that paradise. It is a wonderful place and it is so much fun too.
I always consider Kyo thread as a Big Home with grandparents, parents, sisters and brothers; and Wonkyo one is like a small family, somehow as a brother gets married but still like a family member.

Wonkyoers are really open-minded, which means they (me as well) accept any result, as a matter of course, hurt is unavoidable (but sure pleasure will come later). But the most important is that we really enjoy there and it brings about so much fun by jokes, analysis, findings ruled by love for mr Kang and our Kyo.

Dont worry about disagreement, dear! :D (sorry if that way of calling is too much sweet and too close to you, if so remind me please!) . Disagreement in harmony and respect will make development. So I (or we) hope to see you more often and are with us any free time (better if in busy time :D )

As I have said before my heart has enough room for the beauty, so Im open-minded.

Kyo and Kyonatics are :x :x :x 

Guest sunflower91

SHK fans from China , Hongkong, Taiwan and Vietnam will surely love MPL movie , given this chance to watch this heartwarming movie on wide screen is something to be excited for. Definitely you'll love to see the teen Mira  as captured flawlessly that you'll never think that SHK is already in her 30s , as if you're just seeing her as Han Ji Eun in Full House or Su-eun in My Girl and I.  Watch out for the sweet and cute scenes of teen Mira and Daeso definitely your heart will skip a beat !

photo-4G0J98AZH8VE
You'll also love  how SHK portrayed MIra as mom , definitely she displayed a superb acting in emotional scenes that you'll be move to tears. 
photo-NDZUEAJJXBH3

Guest sunflower91

welcome to SHK thread snow-angel!  just copy the link above on you tube on the website address portion and paste it here.  just like this :

btw, with the you tube link you have attached in your post , one can also see the video by clicking that link

Guest ohsooyoung

Nicholas Tse is eyeing SHK to act opposite him in his next film? Though not confirm yet , it makes me giggle and excited at the same time. 8-> :x ;;) Seeing Kyo in action film in the future is something new in our eyes and a dream come true for her :\"> Hopefully it'll be turn out to be true soon, please make it happen [-O< [-O< but before this I want to see her back on small screen next year first 8-> , genre would be either way romcom or fantasy [-O< 8->

woah, i'm surprised to share the same avatar as senior halo21 :D  great minds think alike i guess? :D hihihihi .....hope it's okay though halo21 and welcome back  :D     
imzoweggzited42daybcowzofdtsanz2seeKyoagenleyter2dayduringdfanmeet :D

rise and shine sleepy heads!<:-P<:-P<:-PToday is 'D DAY! \:D/\:D/\:D/Patiently waiting for reports to trickle in! :-w:-w:-w :)):)):))Thank you in advance to the greatest sleuths. You are the best PI! Ever! :-h:-h:-hThis may be the last personal appearance of our dear KYO in Korea prior to flying to East Asia!:-S:-S:-SAnyone flying that route? :D:D:DLet's give her a send off par excellence. Let's keep the thread buzzing with love! :bz:bz:bzI need pom pom emoticons! Where are you, song4kim? :)]Have a safe one, people!  LET KYO FEEL THE LOVE!=D>=D>=D>

Guest sunflower91

You're welcome snow_angel, looking forward to see more awesome post from you here, just like you I'm excited to see this epic movie also and for sure we will be showered with more updates on The Crossing in the coming days. Happy to know that you came to like this movie because of SHK alongside with TK and MN and thanks also for the video you shared.

Thanks for your wonderful post Halo21 surely it gave us helpful insights and looking forward for more awesome post from you!

I'm excited to see beautiful photos of today's MPL fanmeet event later I'm sure the ever resourceful kyonatics are already on alert for this , hi freshspring and ngoc chieu nguyen awaiting for your posts !

@RoseS: yes, 100% i'm Vietnam, I was living in Saigon, about u??@vuthao: I intend to hold fanclub to go see MPL >:D< if u are in Hanoi, u can contact with @freshpring unnie.@utkim: unnie yr mother language  really in VN, I hope to meet you someday closest in Vietnam :x :x @Halo21: nice to meet u. @snow_angel: hi u! you are KeiKo'sfan?? :-h 
poster in Taiwan. I'm hoping to see posters in Vietnam soon <:-P
Ebc8i2H.jpgbaidu 
@sunflower91: sure, I promise you, there will be pictures for fan meeting when we went to see MPL :bz :bz :bz  

• Like 1

Welcome back to @halo21 senior :) please help and care about us :D ^:)^

@RoseS hi dear, I thought you was an American becos of your nick name :)) Where do you live?

@Vuthao, you can contact to Hye Kyo Vietnamese fans in Kites, we have a big forum ofdedicated fans there, sometimes they also hold fan meeting in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city (Sai Gon) :D

iBPau06peq9jc.png
Roem

EDIT: "Chelsea Large Shoulder Bag" - Official pic at J.Estina website

iMPjNGjR1b89U.png