Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@freshspring: thanks chingu for very nice photo :x. Also thanks so much to all dearies here with your amazing updates >:D<
@ticktockjuly: as mod's warning, the post with shipping intention maybe deleted, chingu ;)). Seem that our paradise is about to throw a big party thanks to today's big discovery :>, I'm so excited 8-X

ssh my beloved oppa :x ...what about kyo play together with him and wb again but this time wb will be the one who get kyo :D ...
omo thanks freshspring, the pic is epic :D...love it :x ...
hopefully could ease our pain coz mpl is now in top 5 with cumulative viewers 1,285,675 ...kyo keep smiling! mpl keep fighting! we love u :x

Guest ohsooyoung

Full house is as timeless as Autumn in my heart which K-drama started it all and made a big impact on SHK's career. \:D/ :x =D> Her dramas are so popular across asian countries until now. Being re-run many times is awesome :-bd :-bd :-bd

probably kyo was feeling touched and overwhelmed by her chinese fans' love for her who despite the burdening issue still willing go all out to korea to support her...kyo is softhearted and beautiful inside out...really hope no one will take advantage of her kindness and make her sad anymore...

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

Full house is as timeless as Autumn in my heart which K-drama started it all and made a big impact on SHK's career. \:D/ :x =D> Her dramas are so popular across asian countries until now. Being re-run many times is awesome :-bd :-bd :-bd

U are soo right @ohsooyoung‌ full house and autumn in my heart is timeless and bcoz of this i get to know shk and be a fan of this beautiful woman eversince..

Agree with @rjuliet dearie, she must have been very touched due to fans' support.

Thanks @Chieu for your upadate, I just find the posts in weibo saying "Joe (Kyo unnie) talking about content and pictures that day, Kyo unnie said that she hoped not to put online. This is a little hope pro understanding, thank you!"
Hope someone can help us translate these post of fan in weibo
i3q4ulU4GKkDk.JPG

Hi @genalihm, that's a real pic, you can see they are in the same outfits to the ones in the cover pic
$_12.JPG

67d16002gw1ek8qxdhk25j20qo0y7ni9.jpg

• Like 1

I am secretly happy that "It's Okay, It's Love!" is not doing so well in ratings. That drama has the same actor, the director, and the writer as TWTWB, with exception of our SHK. SHK haters constantly make stupid comments of SHK acting with famous actors as the reason why her dramas get such high ratings. Even TWTWB, these haters attempted to convince folks JIS is the reason why it was so successful. Well, well, look at IOIO! I got a feeling if SHK was in that drama, rating would have been much higher. People want to see our girl on TV...for her beauty, for her amazing acting, for her vulnerability...

XOXO to everyone for the updates! Your antics crack me up :D
@freshspring, below are my translations of the three weibo messages. Like my Korean, my Chinese is a bit wonky as well. But I'll try my best! ^:)^
TLDR: Chinese fans are moved to tears by SHK and her ethereal beauty. :)
Weibo 1: The first tweet is exactly what you first highlight says. 
Weibo 2: Because it was the Chinese fans who bought out the location (which seats about 108 audiences) for MPL movie showing, the Korean fans put us in the first row. When SHK came in, we were waving our welcoming banners to cheer for her. SHK mentioned the Chinese fans right at the start of her speech.
Weibo 3: There is no words to express the feeling of seeing SHK in real life. The moment SHK came in, tears came out of nowhere and blurred my vision. But since I definitely cannot cry as a cheerleader for SHK, I forced back my tears. SHK is truly truly truly too beautiful. Cameras cannot capture her beauty. Don't trust the loveliness of SHK in photos; people who see SHK up close in real life would not believe the beauty in front of their eyes. 
These Chinese fans, like all of you, are really dedicated. I am very thankful for their continued support and loyalty towards SHK, who is not as tough or cold as she looks :(. Knetz still will not let this tax evasion issue go away, as they would sneak in a comment or two about SHK in random articles discussing scandals of other celebrities. 

@Song Hye Kyo's FULL HOUSE and AUTUMN IN MY HEART......! That is she: SONG HYE KYO! LIKE or DISLIKE /FANS or NOT fans.....MUST ACCEPT Song Hye Kyo is BEST of the BEST Korean actress! I watch ALL her dramas...again and again..And everytime reviewing them, I sharing on FaceBook/Tittwer/g+1. Seeing having SUB. French, Phillipine, Thailand, Vietnamese,Spanish. Having two more but do not know what language because NOT SAID.

@THAT WINTER, THE WINTER BLOWS......NO ONE could do better than Song Hye Kyo.

@WOLDS WITHIN........Oh, My God! So much naturally acting...cute. Song Hye Kyo brought the viewers go into...REAL STORY...NOT watching the "drama" WORLDS WITHIN".

Still crying everytime ....rewatch her dramas..movie .LOVE FOR SALE w/ Kang Dong Won is incluced!

@movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE will stay in the viewers' HEARTS for ever w/storyline, TOP actress&actor!  NOT seeing MBL yet but ....'tissues....tissues'....! And 'tissues...tissues'...right now!!!!!

@Song Hye Kyo&Kang Dong Won's son......missing him very much... when NOT seeing him in the picture w/parent WONKYO!!!!

MY thought above ..NOT because be her FAN but that is the truth about Song Hye Kyo..

Very happy when seeing next FAN MEETINGS..for movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE!

1/YES,...Fan Meetings...Fan Meetings! Please.....

2/FAN MEETINGS: a/That is my question for Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won's Agencies  in past time because ....MORE FANS.....MORE FANS...Please!  b/ Surprised and question by myself: WHY almost Korean celerities having FAN MEETINGS in other countries than at their mother's land? c/Specially....they having very big number of fans from other countries......

3/FAN CLUBS: in Korea and others countries? Do our Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won having some...? Surelly, many Korean Celebrities having FAN CLUBS.

I wish if I have POWER and CONDITIONS, I will open FAN CLUBS for our loving and talent Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won...at least...TEN!

NOTE: It seems Tawain is the BEST... BEST place having FAN MEETING! BIG HELP.....in Taiwan! GO..GO! Fighting....MY BRILLIANT LIFE's big family!!!!!!

The power of KDW and SHK "My Brilliant Life" released overseas in 4 countries; China, HongKong, Taiwan and Vietnam !

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=701100&g_serial=848139&rrf=nv

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=566140

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA11&newsid=01138166606219464&DCD=A10302

so happy for freshspring, jolie and vuthao :D :D