Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Kim unnie, I just wanna run right to you and give you a hug after reading your post :D :x
I really want to meet you and PutriN unnie :D Wish someday we can have a party for Kyoholics in soompi thread :x

I think the chemistry between those two is much more wonderful when I take the scene in slow motion. Hic, I think I will experience insomnia tonight.
gifs
i5oE4B48AWdGU.gif
iduvWleFwwXtz.gif

ibaoBtdwBqsHNP.gif

The way this guy looks at her deeply, like a sweet moment. This guy also enjoy in IAQ, right :*
ikSiH32EdAttr.gif

PS: @ticktockjuly, I'm like you, Every time I see a spoiler of MPL, I long for watching it immediately or atleast I wish I could see more leaked pics by fans :D

Guest sunflower91

hi freshsrping and ticktockjuly! really wish you can watch MPL movie very soon for sure you'll love the cute and sweet scenes of teen daeso and mira! but im not that sure what will be your reaction  if you'll see more scenes of zhou yun fen and general lei yi in TC , you might forget daeso and mira?????
quite sad that after this weekend , the MPL movie didnt make it to 1M cumulative viewer yet but seeing how SHK is smiling in the latest stage greeting it is quite a relief somehow and hope she'll just be fine with it ,besides she still have 2 upcoming big films that covers a wider market to be release soon. wondering no news yet as to what other countries have bought the rights of MPL, for sure other Asian countries will be interested  since SHK is in this movie.
Excerpts from The Crossing director's -John Woo thoughts on this movie:
 “I’ve wanted to make this movie for a long time, because people always see me as an action director, but they don’t realize that I can make romantic love stories, too…I wanted to make a film that showed a turbulent period in modern history, to show how love can survive and overcome all difficulties.”
He continued: “This movie has several themes: It is firstly about fate, which means that in life, many things happen for reasons beyond your control. …You can make the best of plans, but ultimately what happens is not up to you. It is also about humanity, about how suffering brings out the best and worst in people. More importantly, this movie is also about hope. No matter what happens to you, no matter how difficult things become, things will always get better in the end.”

Love also the movie tagline:   “There was never a more dangerous time to fall in love.”photo-TKYLAIQ7HKWK

Guest sunflower91

i've seen some K stars post their Chuseok Celebration/Greeting pics dressed in Korean Hanbok, wondering how SHK is celebrating this special Korean Thanksgiving Day, really hope she is having a wonderful time with her family!
so love to see her in hanbok !
photo-NRVUTSGXMKPG

Loving the TC more and more.... Thank you @rubilia @freshspring‌ @utkim @"Ngoc Chieu Nguyen"‌ @sunflower91‌ @ticktockjuly‌ and other lovely kyonatics for all the vids, pics and updates I'm glad HXM was the one paired with SHK as he is not just handsome but also a great actor. Not that I'm against mr TK, he's also a handsome great actor but I recently watched HXM's Chinese historical drama General Yue Fei and he is soooooo good and very manly!!! =P~ So I can't wait to see the romantic story of him and SHK in TC. Even though their love story will be very sad since I recalled him and SHK said in the interview that they cried when reading the script cause it was just so sad... Please correct me if I remember incorrectly. While waiting for TC....... MPL FIGHTING!!!! \m/ \m/

woohoo..... MPL is officially invited to the opening of 34th Hawaii International Film Festival ! <:-P

MPL will be representing Spotlight on Korea under Gala Presentation... way to go team!

http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=105444

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140909000926052

http://news1.kr/articles/?1849952

It will be held on 30 Oct.

more film festivals i hope....... such as in Berlin, Cannes, Venice......

yes...everyone.....i am really wishing that come award nights....SHK will win some... - Award for MPL in Korea- Award for The Crossing in China...or maybe in Cannes
As for IAQ...we have not seen any trailer yet....so we have to wait and see....But really have a good feeling.................... :)>-

Guest queenmaria85

Glad to see kyo back with her usual lovely smile and cheerful attitude that we all love :D:D tho im quite sad bout the result of MPL in the box office :( still happy with the reactions of the people who watched the film :D:)
if im not mistaken MPL will release nextmonth in Taiwan right??is she going there to promote the film???
thanks @putrin for that wonderful news congrats to the #teamMPL ...and thank you guys for all the amazing gifs and updates of our queen!!!

'My Brilliant Life' invited to the 'Hawaii International Film Festival'

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won's movie 'My Brilliant Life' ('My Palpitating Life') is the latest Korean film that has been invited to the 34th Annual 'Hawaii International Film Festival' ('HIFF')!

SEE ALSO: Kang Dong Won talks about what it was like to work with TaeTiSeo on 'My Brilliant Life'

'My Brilliant Life' was invited to be shown for the 'Gala Presentation' during the 'Spotlight on Korea' segment of the 34th Annual Hawaii International Film Festival which kicks off in Oahu on October 30.

The HIFF rep stated, "We heard of 'My Brilliant Life' through the Berlin and Cannes film markets and trusted the work of director Lee Jae Yong and lead actors Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo."

'My Brilliant Life' is currently playing in theaters across Korea!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/my-brilliant-life-invited-to-the-hawaii-international-film-festival

• Like 1

So glad to hear it gonna be in hawaii though I've very enjoying the sg but still feel sad about the bo.. I just gave up on korean so I really hope it gonna be succes @taiwan n hopefully others can buy too

Remebering what contain of her speak in that pics nmbr 3 from song4kim.. That's like replaying the situation now

So it sooooo glas to hear the hawaii..

@song4kim.. Pics nmbr 4 .. She's wearing white long tube dress.. In what occassion ? I never saw it so τнåηκ чõü 4 sharing it here