Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Not sure if this was poster already...^^

140901 [iNT] Song Hye Kyo: "I want to act with Cha Tae Hyun again in this age"
tumblr_inline_nb94cqgoDJ1rn29yz.jpg

In a recent interview, Song Hye Kyo expressed her hope to act alongside Cha Tae Hyun once again. Citing a number of recent drama lead actors & actresses’ reunion from being paired up in dramas years ago, Song Hye Kyo said that if ever she and Cha Tae Hyun would be paired up again after their film in 2005 called ‘My Girl & I’, she’d like to do a project with acting appropriate to their ages saying “When we did My Girl & I, our acting needs to be pure & innocent, it didn’t match our ages at all”.
Adding, “Playing a high-schooler doesn’t have any night filming. I think I played the pure & innocent roles too many times”. 
Song further shared, “As usual, when filming ended we’d all have drinks. Cha Tae Hyun told me “I don’t think we’d ever meet each other like this again”. So, if I am given the opportunity to act with him once again, I hope we’d be playing roles appropriate to our ages.”
SourceTrans by: yoopd

Thanks @staRix for the report, I love Cha Tae Huyn too :D

The news regarding the The crossing Trailer
I think you can understand 80% of this google trans. Yes, The Crossing will be released worldwide :x :x
id="artibodyTitle"太平轮》分两部 12月2打响贺岁第一炮

["Peace Round" divide the two started the New Year on December 2 LOS ANGELES released since the beginning of the pilot posters, "Peace Round" finally has a big move! This time, John Woo movie not only exposed the first special edition, released 24 all-star lineup of stills, but announced that it will complete the epic chapter two grand presentation. The first title is "Peace Round: troubled Bliss" will open the Lunar New Year stalls heavyweight December 2, 2014, started the New Year the first shot; while the second part will advance stalls Relay May 2015 release. In Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye Kyo, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei, Nagasawa six star led vivid interpretation of a turbulent era of life and love Ukiyo picture is to start slowly.

Magnificent piece of history

John Woo floating up six carved oriental ship

Today (September 8), with the special edition of John Woo blockbuster release, the film "Peace Round: Bliss troubled times," the first official pictures of many exposure. Director John Woo from faith, hope, fate of three angles, with the smoke of the battlefield and the film very touching movie about love theme: "Love can be redeemed and overcome all difficulties."

2008, John Woo from "Lust, Caution" screenwriter Wang Huiling first heard about the story of the Taiping round, deeply touched, determined to shoot an epic movie, with the best team and the top of the image, salvage that turbulent era shocking story, showing the waves of history behind it.

However, in 2012, when preparations for the upcoming movie plenty of power, but the news came the director of illness. "In the United States therapy, one day I was in a hospital bed watching a bad film, I suddenly felt not so dead. Were shot to death, I can not let myself feel not a perfect film" Woo said. December 2, 2014,
the film will be officially released worldwide. Determined to shoot from the upcoming Chinese film market has experienced enormous changes, while floating up six years after John Woo, finally carved out Oriental ship, the port city in shadow poised, waiting for inspection audience.

A legendary star-studded seat

Three Kings stars after three rate unveiling New Year feast

"Peace Round: troubled Bliss" led by three after the Three Kings, nearly twenty three places Warlords star starred effort. The release of 24 PROCEEDINGS OF THE star lineup stills, presents the history of a rare movie star feast. Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye Kyo, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei, Nagasawa, any one of them in person, single out, in today's cinema are highly influential heavyweight star. A "Pacific Wheel", these six people and their role played closely linked together.

In the beginning of filming, director John Woo is a profound awareness of each role, and when the final draft of the script completed, six starring image has been jumping out from the paper, and roles overlap, so no John Woo hesitation, "is them!" from the exposure of the stills can be seen, stubborn tenacity Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro's handsome deep, quiet elegance Song Hye Kyo, Huang Xiaoming British Gas is compelling, Tong Dawei warm affectionate, playful Nagasawa soft, everyone demeanor bright, outstanding personality, gestures all play.

In addition to the six starring "Peace Round" is a snare of the Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan, many of the best-known actor. In this all-star lineup stills: Qin Hailu, Tony Yang, Yang Kuei-mei, Grace, Yufei, Bowie, Wu Feixia, in shock, Gao Jie, Lin Meixiu, Koushi Xun, Xu Huan Huan, Hitomi Kuroki, Cong Shan, You Yong, Liu Yiwei, Fang Qingzhuo, Huang Baijun ...... each role has a rich vein and branches, formed a group portrait memorable Bliss, "Peace round" is more like three Kings after a three-headed golden stars goes to the feast, in the occasion of the Lunar New Year blockbuster launch to satisfy the audience.

A macro masterwork two chapters

"Troubled Bliss" Fatal Love mighty interpretation century

From this "peace round: troubled Bliss" director may intuitively feel special edition: the smoke, the chaos of war-torn era, planktonic creatures like ants in general struggle to survive, but in the chaos collision of the most touching love story. Starring war living among the congregation, facial expressions or simple or solemn, or smile, or tears, but turned to look back between bears on the future of unlimited desire. Those shells exploded violently, the sunset sparkling sea, those dying instantly, the language and want to change off of tears, both for the film adds a splendid dramatic.

"Peace Round" costing up to 400 million yuan, more than the movie's chaotic 1940s political situation is the story of the three pairs of lovers across the centuries lasted sixty years of love story, set war, love, disaster many elements in one . For best results, put a lot of time shooting had cost over specifications. Editing and special effects in post production, director John Woo in the case of the body has not yet healed, still insist on long-waited at the room, frame by frame viewing, and strive to be a wonderful picture of each, each section inspirational story flavor retention, for the audience bring the best value viewing experience. John Woo also said that although the film "Pacific Wheel" will shoot two, but every story to stand alone, completely alone viewing audience at this year's Lunar New Year and May next year stalls, and for a large tonnage of the film, two offer a way to reflect the epic chapter presents the perfect match.

It is reported that the film "Peace Round" will be screened in two epic chapter in the grand manner presented. The first "Peace Round: troubled Bliss" will be released December 2 heavy, all-star lineup to lead the New Year. (Tg / text) first shot] "Peace Round" Exposure director John Woo specials, and released 24 all-star lineup of stills, and more will be announced in two big screen rendering. The first title is "Peace Round: troubled Bliss" will open the Lunar New Year stalls heavyweight December 2, 2014, the second part will release 2015 May file. Details

http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2014-09-08/20424205504.shtml

Guest sunflower91

Wow Im lost for words in describing her beauty in her latest pic for The Crossing movie to think i still have some sort of hangover for her teen Mira role in MPL and latest stage greeting pics  , thanks so much Ngoc Chiieu Nguyen for the new beautiful pic of SHK and also to Utkim and Freshspring for the awesome pic/video and gifs of The Crossing movie.  So looking forward for the Dec 2 release of this movie Btw where it will be release ???? only in China that is in Beijing or Shanghai only or simultaneous to be release also in Taiwan and Hongkong????
Love to see SHK as Zhou Yun Fen in "The Crossing"  excited to see her waltz scene and as well as the piano playing scene and to  check out how she delivers her line in Mandarinphoto-X300Y8OO6A8D

Here's also an article about SHK related to her The Crossing movie from Korea.net though it is posted last May but the contents will give insights as to the role of SHK and her thoughts about this movie .

class="h1_content_viewTitle" style="margin: 25px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; -webkit-print-color-adjust: exact; font-style: italic; font-size: 30px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 37.5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Song Hye-kyo stars in Chinese star-studded filmI was really eager to work with John Woo and with Chinese stars.”

That’s what actress Song Hye-kyo had to say about appearing in the Hong Kong director’s upcoming newest film, “The Crossing.”

The movie features a star-studded cast, bringing together the nation’s most celebrated stars -- Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming and Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro -- and the Korean actress manages to hold her own, speaking all her lines in Mandarin. 
Actress Song Hye-kyo (right) plays the main character, Zhou Yun Fen, in director John Woo’s upcoming movie, “The Crossing,” where she is paired with actor Huang Xiaoming (left).
Actress Song Hye-kyo (right) plays the main character, Zhou Yun Fen, in director John Woo’s upcoming movie, “The Crossing,” where she is paired with actor Huang Xiaoming (left).

“I still find it difficult to act in Korean. Can you imagine how hard it must be to juggle all the Mandarin lines while still showing good, emotional acting at the same time?” Song said. “I’ve read and practiced over and over again for a couple of months. Then I got more accustomed to the language, to my lines and, of course, to acting as a whole.” 

Song is now more than 10 years into her acting career. She said she felt like embarking on a new chapter, and describes her appearance in Woo's newest movie as, “a precious opportunity,” that she wouldn’t let go of, as she can work with her, "favorite film director and such stunning actors.” 

“I heard the director saw me in the 2007 movie 'Hwang Jin-yi.' He created a character most befitting my image,” said the actress. “I was curious about how it would feel, being on the spot and working with him and his crew. He is like a father figure to me, someone who has always been around, helping me concentrate on my work and quickly adapt to new surroundings.” 

The official poster for the upcoming film “The Crossing”
“The Crossing” is based on the true story of the sinking of the Chinese steamer Taiping in 1949. Song plays the lead character, Zhou Yun Fen, a young woman from a rich family who marries General Lei Yi, played by Huang Xiaoming. Her husband later dies in an unexpected accident.

Song personifies the widow, showing off a wide range of emotions, from the happiest when they fall in love, through to the most painful, when she realizes the miserable life her character has to endure after the loss. 

“The movie tells a love story of three couples from different backgrounds whose lives are affected by the tide of history,” the director explained. 

The film also features Song dancing and playing the piano in certain scenes. That’s why she had to undergo a three-week training program to portray the scenes to perfection, not needing any stand-ins. 

“I’ve come this far without noticing it. I am ready to tune myself to any future character if opportunities like this one come along. I think I’ve found a new delight in what I’ve been doing for more than a decade.”

The movie is scheduled to be released in November this year. 

By Sohn JiAe
Korea.net Staff Writer
jiae5853@korea.kr  

What More Can I Say! As expected, SHK really has great chemistry with her co-stars PLUS with HXM's good looks and outstanding acting skills.

OH MY! Those Eyes of theirs do Make Me MELT lol

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Indeed~they r Best Partner! Just like what HXM said.

WoW!!!!!!!!!! awesome.......this is the rainbow after the rain that she had to endure....All the best...i really hope that The Crossing will earn her respect and admiration from all over the world and especially Korea.
Really really excited for her.....Great things are on her way...her career and i believe in her personal life too :)She trully deserves  the pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow for all the things that she has gone through and still remain professional and strong :)

USA is waiting! To be directed by a world renowned director such as  John Woo is an honor. To be picked by him to star in his movie is a once-in-a lifetime achievement, meaning you, dear KYO is deserving of his trust and admiration! You go, girl! Your star is brightly shining! We are so proud of you! Can't wait for this movie to be shown in the US! I will definitely brave the snow, hail and sleet to get to the cinema!  =D>

its The Crossing this time...Oh my...oh.. my...it will be release worldwide...!!
.Thank you for the info guys...really appreciate it...
I cant wait for the film promotions, presscon, movie premier..Takeshi is handsome in the trailerHXM is charming in the waltz scene
but Im looking forward to Mr. Tanslator, whispering to SHK (much much closer to her ear..) :x

wow wow wow The Crossing :x :x
thank you jolie, freshspring and utkim for the awesome updates on TC....... we have another great movie to look forward to....... i'm just so glad that JW didn't shelve this project...... he very adamant to continue it, what more with the same star studded casts..... thank you mr woo. 
thank you staRix for the article...... yes, i want Kyo to work with her CTH oppa again..... and i read that he wish to act as a villain for his next project..... Kyo too rite ?  :D:D
no matter how i'm excited for TC and Kyo's new project....... they just can't replace MPL yet ;;) ;;)
looks like she's controlling her tears ? our poor baby.....
sg12_zps317c45e4.gif~original 
@ria19......... great to see you again dearie \:D/ \:D/

• Like 1

@freshspring, hic. Can I say something about the pic
1st: I love it. It makes me be in more miserable state when just looking at them like this. I wannaaaaaaaa see it right now.
Kyo - the cutest thing ever on earth. You make every scene more natural, just like " a breath "

And Mr Kang,

the director must have been satisfied with his expression as Daesoo character, his eyes are showing he is trully in love. 

This scene must be one where Daesoo asks Mirae to sing a song and Mama is in hesitance at first :x

I'm wondering too......   is there any chance of Kyo and Takeshi in one frame ? looks like they are not crossing path in The Crossing ?.... mr woo don't do this to us..... we have been waiting for ages  :(( :(( :((
goodness me, that pic of daesoo and mira are too cute..... no wonder mira got beaten by her father..... he send her for studying but instead she's dating under the tree :)) :))