Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

Though MPL movie is still on the 3rd spot we still have enough reason to be happy especially now that SHK is somehow regaining that certain glow and the way she's flashing her signature beautiful smile. So nice of her Chinese fans to have MPLs blocked screening and the warm reception she received from fans during stage greetings which definitely helped to cheer her up. So looking forward for more stage greeting photos especially now that SHK is showing a very positive and cheerful aura  , oh if only i have extended my vacation i could have witness one of this stage greeting. Love to see her beautiful smile!
photo-3IHFVRIXFYU3
Her MPL family surely gave their utmost support to SHK and you can really see how KDW and child actor Aerum showed their care and cheer her up so she can smile brigthly again! 
photo-4CCRV0LPP2RU
photo crs baidu ,mpl facebook,dc fans

Guest sunflower91

hello freshspring! love to see your recent posts with awesome pics/gifs , so really happy with the way SHK smiling nowadays , oh i really miss this stage greetings, whaaaa :(:((
thankful to rubylia, utkim, masY and especially to Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the wonderful updates/ photos/vids/gifs of  MPL  latest stage greetings , im sure all of us here are so happy to see SHKs beautiful smile!
just to share with you pics of SHK/KDW  during MPL presscon featured on  BnT International Magazine Sept 2014 issue :photo-XXFA4T7J33U5