Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^Thank you to all Kyonatics who have been working hard  bringing  good and sad news.Beautiful pictures of Kyo,:x :x  8-> 8-> funny and humorous encouragement specially during our darkest days.X_X X_X most specially our Kyo and not to forget your prayers [-O< [-O< [-O< :(We have passed those trials w/ flying colors Kyonatics!!Time to celebrate<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P.Now I can get some decent sleep I-) I-) I-) CONGRATULATIONS to the cast and production team of MBL!!:-bd :-bd :-bd =D> =D>We are not done yet we all have to buy the DVD and Vogue.....we might as well support her all the way!!
=)) =)) =))

• Like 1

@ deaborj & @song4kim what a humorous thing to do u made my day for that, i've laughed so hard ...everyone are on que to watch the MPL ....being #1 on pre sales indicates that its really a good movie...after the movie success on its opening day hope it will continue breaking the records of box office list...Its a day to Celebrates my fellow KYONATICs...CONGRATULATIONs to our Royalty/ our Queen HyeKyo....looking forward for the recognition [best Actress of the year] for a job well done..BRAVO MPL TEAM... 

Wow! An amazing and wonderful news on MPL for it's opening day.. CONGRATS KYO and to all the casts,production staff and crew MPL no. 1 more ticketing sales to come..answered prayers coz God is good all the time and all the time God is good.. ;):D Thank you Lord.. Thanks kyonatics for the diligent hardworks and updates.. ;)

A round of applause to the MPL team.. :x

am reading some comments X TWITTER & INSTAGRAM PPL REALLY LOVED THE MOVIE AND THEY SAID IS THE BEST SO FARRR AM HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY X OUR QUEEN KYOOOOO fightingggg

Guest sunflower91

Wow great news that MPL is really doing good and this could really cheer up SHK and she won't feel bad for her co actors and production crew!

Hi LynnL , SusanC and Song4Kim ! Of course the movie is the best for me . Since it is already showing in Korea and more have been talking about it already I can now give my insights on the movie but hope this won't is spoil your excitement the moment you watch this film. For me the very impressive part or shall I say the climax of the movie is toward the ending its where the 3 leads are in the car and its going to be a new years celebration in this scene you will find how great acting is , best directing and cinematography. SHK showed a very impressive emotional acting in this scene. But for the sweet moments you watch out for the flashback scenes of the teen daeso and Mira!

To be continued later got to go!

awww @sunflower91...you left us hanging in the air :(( :(

Congratulations are in order for the success of MBL...=D> =D>...Congratulations Hye Kyo, Dong Won, Areum, other co-actors, director and to all the staff and crew...who worked as a team to create this awesome movie... ^:)^ ^:)^

but I want to be greedy for Kyo...I wish this movie to garner more and more viewers in the days to come and awards and recognition to come later...so I guess we have to continue our cheers...MPL Fighting!! \:D/ \:D/