Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Ririn Rini

really proud to all of kyonatics here, you guys really work hard. Thankyou for all the pics and videos that you are share here <3 unnie, kdw oppa and areum really look like liltle family when they are hold hands :D

Now that the premiere is over, it's time to work harder on bringing in more positive vibes  to M P L! \:D/ Let us make M P L numero uno in the box! <:-PLet us make it the "Talk of the town" :-cLet us convert nays to yeas! Drag them if you must! :))Let us make the WONKYO Family Three worth their while! They deserve it! :-SSCHEERS TO M P L! =D>Let us hope for a surge of a big crowd come opening day and the days after! \:D/

I am not very familiar with the Korean society but I hope SHK stops apologizing for the tax issue. There is a sadness to her eyes and maybe it's because she is not getting the emotional support she needs right now. No more "scolding" from her friends. She needs "warm words" from her family and the loved ones. It's really too bad she is not dating anyone. It would have been so nice for her to walk the red carpet holding his hands. Maybe, after this premier, she should travel. Go visit Paris or New York. Drink great bottles of wine and flirt with cute men. She deserves it! She is beautiful, thoughtful, kind, and talented.

Various tweets praised MPL, this one is a journalist, i think. Really appreciated if some chingus here can help to translate. thanks in advance.

jqhzsS.jpg
https://twitter.com/closer21

https://twitter.com/JOOstudio/status/505021591395119105/photo/1

btw, i read 1 report where kyo said writer Noh is her menitor :D

Guest xyzebra

Below is a poll on Maxmovie.com asking: "Which movie do you want to see the most in the first week of September?"

XQWXjks.png

MPL, the second title from the top, captured 35.5% of 1,524 votes so far and is only 19 votes behind Tajja II at 36.7%. An interesting variation from other movie polls is that this one goes a step further to categorize each movie's votes by gender, as indicated by the red/blue bar on the  far right. Through a comparison of gender breakdown between MPL and Tajja II, it is not surprising to see that more males prefer Tajja II while females make up the majority of votes for MPL. BUT, before jumping to the conclusion that MPL only appeals to females, look closer at the gender makeup for MPL, which is 77% female and 11% male. Why is the total of the two percentages not 100%? Where did the other 12% go?! My speculation is that perhaps some male voters who picked MPL chose to remain gender neutral in their votes :D...for fear of discounting their manliness. So...expect male movie goers to wear disguises when slipping into the theaters for MPL :D

By the way, doesn't KDW remind you of a mother duck leading her children, SHK and JSM, in the pic below?  (thanks to Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the pic) 

ISkCAvN.jpg

thanks @freshspring glad to see our queens smile.. :x and to all the efforts of everyone who updates and posts the info's..you know who you are.. Thanks.. ;)

the pics of KDW SHK and Ahreum w/ holding hands it reflects on the story that implies in the movie that it is a family oriented one.. When their son has a progeria they are binded through thick and thin and during their ups and down as a family coz they know that their son will not live that longer anymore..

I think you should bring tissues when you watch this movie..

Guest song4kim

hi guys!...is it to my understanding that the celebrities who confirmed that didn't walk in the red carpet,entered backstage?only wonbin oppa was mentioned that didn't walk in the red carpet,was there...what about the others?...or they didn't come?...just wondering guys...