Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

Hope Kyo's part in IAQ is already done and is back in Korea after her great time in China :\"> Hope also she's taking a rest day and is getting ready for Amore Pacific K beauty bounqet function on 2nd July. Another wishful thinking....is to see her back on small screen this year. Yeah movies and tv project at the same time. Sorry for being greedy X_X cuz I really really miss Kyo doing a tv project particular in romcom genre. Please Please Kyo, don't keep us waiting so long again.

sorry, i''m wrong.weibo account's own : this is SHK and Joe Cheng, Turkish passports of theirfor weibo: Kyo, Joe Cheng and Annie will go to Turkey next month for film IAQ
http://weibo.com/2434258553/BaLWcF4Bl
v9nZZIm.jpgedit: Kyo there for about 2 weeks, next week they air ticket booking and hotel

Guest sunflower91

Wow SHK will be in Turkey fpr IAM movie filming, thanks for the update Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, but really wish she could attend the July 2nd event for Laneige/Amore Pacific in Seoul before flying to Turkey , so we can see her beautiful smile again!
5e26b899a9014c08016bea57087b02087af4f4f7

ccf60ad162d9f2d3017f0977abec8a136327cc3a
b6eb3901213fb80ea387ba4234d12f2eb83894d0
e2f9b2fb43166d22ddf4ce01442309f79152d2a3
c7cd3bc79f3df8dccdbe5404cf11728b461028a2
292d070828381f309d9f563cab014c086f06f0a0

Guest ohsooyoung

Oh I thought Kyo was back in Korea already. ..silly me :-t X_X Just so you know Turkey is a Muslim country, never been there however I was in the UAE for 3 years, which is a Muslim country too. I'd say that People there are too rude, hunger in women and not so likeable to live in. So I'm hoping for Joe Cheng and IAQ team will look after Annie Yi, Women staff and Kyo because I know Men's attitude and how they treat women esp. when you're non-muslim/foreigner. I'm quite worried though :-SS Anyway, have a safe trip and provide double/triple security for them. I don't wanna see/hear Kyo or anyone else in trouble. X_X

^ oh, it's not so scary dear . Had been there twice for vacation and they have beautiful beach with great food, esp kebab  ;). Not too worry dear, they are just there for filming and not like kyo will marry a man there keke..... Wonder where they would be, pamukkale? antalya? I hope it's not Istanbul, it's a bit complicated place and it's hot there right now, i think. i thot they said Greece? cos i like Greece more. Hope Kyo and the team have a safe trip.

7ib7.gif

edit: yeah, i meant kebab :P

rjuliet...sorry for chingus here whom feel offended. you are right, we should focus only on Kyo ...bianeh   ^:)^

Guest rjuliet

im a muslim and i find it offensive to talk bad about my religion and belief here...no good muslim will harm others especially non muslim and i think vice versa...just talk about kyo and her activities without offending anyone...[/spoilers]

Guest ohsooyoung

@rjuliet‌ I apologize for what I've said :-SS . Didn't realize I would hurt someone's feelings here. I swear It won't happen again. ...really never. I know Ramadan is nearly approaching in the middle east and some part of asia so lemme be the first one to greet you RAMADAN KAREEM in advance! Hope you feel my sincerity :x

Guest MikanNoKimi

vote for SHG!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/26/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-group-stage/5/#.U64FHrHyRfY

The holy month of Ramadan must have started today in all Muslim countries. All Muslims have started fasting. If Hye Kyo and company will be filming IAQ in Turkey then most probably the atmosphere will not be as festive as they expect.

Guest rjuliet

thanks ohsooyoung, apologize accepted...the holy ramadan has come, so muslims around the world are fasting and doing good deeds...i wont be very active in soompi this month...have fun dearies and kyonatics...hopefully, kyo will have great days of filming in turkey...ramadan kareem...

Guest crazy-girl

I am SoOo sad too ... I also felt offended because I am a muslim and I am from the UAE ...

You made my country look so bad .. It is not as what you said at all ..

and yes It is Ramadan here starting tommorow so we will start fasting .. (( Ramada Kareem ))

:)>-

and if kyo will be travelling to turkey she will be just fine << no need for  triple security >> 

Guest crazy-girl

@utkim ... :x :x Okay dearie .. apologies accepted .. (( no hard feelings )):-*

Our Kyo looks so beautiful and elegant .. I like her simple style .. the simplest yet the most gorgeous ..^__~