Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

I wanna thank everyone for the amazing pics. of Kyo from Laneige, red carpet at SIFF and The Queens press con which happened today. :x =D> It made all Kyonatics around the world day ;) It was a blast weekend indeed yayyyyy :x

I think Kyo and Mr. Jackie Chan should make a movie together in the future. [-O< 8-> Kyo will surely accept the offer if this is ever happen.

As for Mr. Joseph Cheng, I guess he's nervous standing next to his dream leading lady . I understand his feelings though :\">

Kyo, how was like being surrounded by handsome actors on stage, huh ? Your hair is like Rapunzel's long hair :D

Looking back to SIFF event yesterday, I think we failed to see SSH-Rain-SHK meet themselves in prestigious event, no one captured them , how sad :( but it's alright since Kyo had to leave the ceremony immediately to resume filming The Queens.

Again, Thank ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥ =D> =D>

class="title_sec" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye-gyo declares opening of Shanghai Film FestivalSouth Korea’s actress Song Hye-gyo launched Shanghai International Film Festival on Saturday.

Song took the microphone following Jackie Chan as a representative of all Asian actresses.

“A movie is like a trip for me. I find joy discovering the variety of sceneries in the film. I hope you find wonderful (new insights into your) self through Asian movies,” Song said in her congratulatory address, which moved the whole crowd.

In addition to SIFF’s exceptional love for Song, her dress and style also caught the eyes of the public.
20140615000417_0.jpg
Her white tube-dress and hair worn half up reminded spectators of a Greek goddess, with her prominent shoulder line and collarbone adding to her elegant yet feminine look.

SIFF is dubbed one of Asia’s top three international film fests together with Korea’s Pusan International Film Festival and Japan’s Tokyo International Film Festival.

By Ha Ji-won, Intern reporter (jiwonha@heraldcorp.com)

Guest rjuliet

is this kyo with mr handsome trans? 8-> 
iaq2_zps7a087b4b.jpg
anyway, im loving all the beautiful pics, gifs, and vids of gorgeous kyo :x ..thanks a lot kyonatics  :-*

Guest sunflower91

Photos overload again from I am Queen presscon to think i still have some sort of "hangover" from tons of Laniege event and Shanghai Film Fest Opening Ceremony beautiful pics!  Thankful again for the ever resourceful Kyonatics who never got tired in posting wonderful happenings!
Happy to know through khxy translation of some excerpts from the presscon that SHK was well received with much cheers and applause and how the 3 main actors praised her and their thoughts about her and it seems she is also enjoying the filming of this movie and quite comfortable working with these Chinese stars.  Funny to know that Shawn Dou forgets his lines because of SHKs beautiful face, well as I know there are also Korean co-actors  that have the same weakness in acting with her. Somehow glad to know about their pairing and SHK have more interactions with him and she felt relax in acting with him. For some info about Shawn Dou  , though born in China but he migrated in Canada and came back to China in 2008 thus I may say that he is really fluent in English and that makes it easier for him and SHK to conversate and he happens to be with Zhang Ziyi and Jang Dong Gun in the 2012's movie Dangerous Liaisons  which we all know that both stars are also closed to SHK.  Funny to know also that Joe Cheng is mesmerized too by SHK's beauty and accepted the film because of her and definitely Qin Hao made the right choice in choosing her for this movie.  Just hoping that this movie will receive much love and a certified blockbuster. With this info , im also excited with the movie trailer and looking forward for more promos ! 
Love to see SHK happy face with her handsome co-stars or shall i shall i say "fanboys" too!

Guest sunflower91

Love the way Dispatch reported about the opening ceremony with this headline  " SongHyeGyo attended the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival as Asia's Representative Actress"  
Thankful for the translation of her welcome/opening speech which moved the audience:
"To me films are like traveling. A beautiful destination is always waiting for me. Every time we travel we can discover new and various landscapes and feel unexpected happiness. The process is difficult, but through tears and sweat I believe we can find our confidence and our own selves. If we have some courage and try our best, we will be able to see a proud miracle in Asia’s film industry."

SHKs lovely pictures on stage of  her opening speech from the SIFF official website:
tmb69199754.jpgtmb69208194.jpgtmb69197391.jpg
tmb69208190.jpgtmb69208171.jpgtmb69208165.jpgtmb69208135.jpg

tmb69197392.jpgtmb69197389.jpgtmb69197390.jpgtmb69208125.jpg

I'm even more excited for this movie now hahacan't believe Annie Yi's 45 O_O just a year younger than my Mom 8-}she must've got some procedures done to her face to look that way at her age 
and I'm curious if Hyekyo's gonna be dubbed by some Chinese voice actress? or is she confident in her Mandarin enough to be doing it herself :-?
about the actors being distracted by our dazzling girl... I feel you, guys lol let's hope we'll have this movie subbed in the 1st quarter of 2015 B-) cutie.gif?extra=VCg1ZcTKFV09cc7d_StiZIKc

Sikoku, X_X :D

thanks to freshspring for working hard in sharing the pix, khyx for the trans...... and chingus kyonatics for the pleasure and fun reading your  thoughts ;;) ;;)

rjuliet, when come to mr trans, we can rely on your bionic eyes :D :D

Kyo really looks like a royal queen...... again, with her dazzling contagious smile :x :x

Picture_zpsea267966.jpg~original

credit as tagged

Some interview excerpts from the press conference
Shawn Dou " I need to have at least 3 NG take when i'm filming with Hye Kyo because she is just too beautiful. Everytime she finishes her lines, i would be in daze and forget about my lines."

Joe Cheng " I agreed to be in this movie mainly because i can act with Song Hye Kyo. Her skin is flawless, and filming with her is just like watching Korean drama with high definition."
Annie Yi " Song Hye Kyo is just too beautiful, i even want to have bed scene with her." She thank Hye Kyo for trusting her even though Hye Kyo has worked with world renowned Directors such as John Woo and Wong Kar Wai.
Hye Kyo  will have scenes with Shawn Dou, Qin Hao and Joe Cheng. She says "Annie is very meticulous. The benefit of working with a new director is we are able to give off different kind of chemistry and freshness."

Song striking in Shanghai

Korean actress Song Hye-gyo attended the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival which kicked off on Saturday, looking more dazzling than ever, according to local reports yesterday. 

On the red carpet event held prior to the opening ceremony, Song walked down the path in an alluring white dress alongside director John Woo, whom she worked with on the soon-to-be-released Chinese film “The Crossing.”

“For me, a movie is like taking off on a journey,” said the 32-year-old actress. “A beautiful destination always awaits. And while on that journey, I always come across great scenery and unexpected joy and happiness.

Other Korean actors, Park Shin-hye, Song Seung-heon, Jung Ji-hoon and Son Tae-young, were spotted at the opening ceremony. 

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer | June 16 2014