Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest 02yoxanoh

SHK unnie, pleassseee make a tv series again this year. [-O< Waiting for 5 years before we see her in K drama land again is no joke! [-X

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi.! I'm hopefully She will be filming comedy drama such like "Full house"..wish her be successful for her movie "The Crossing"in these year.!!Aja..Aja.. :x :-bd :-bd ;;)

Guest deaborj

When I read this article :The Return of Hyun Bin, Kang Dong Won and Rain...(see soompi news not breaking news)

The Return of Hyun Bin, Kang Dong Won and Rain

I couldn't help but think of the connections these 3 guys have with Kyo:
1. All of them are in their early 30's (like Kyo).
2.All 3 are considered among the top heartthrobs in korean showbiz these days (Kyo is their female counterpart)
3. All 3 have just served in the military.
4. All of them has worked in either a movie or drama with Kyo
5.All are known to be really close with their parents (like Kyo to her mother)
6.All are single (although Bis is dating KTH)  (Kyo is still single since there is no "breaking news" so far.
7. All have kissed Kyo on the lips. (Lucky Kyo and Lucky them) hehehe.
8.All have been linked romantically with Kyo. (Bi-rumored/HB -confirmed /KDW - in the making? hehehe)
Good morning chinggus!

Guest song4kim

...i hope one of them will be the return to hye kyo's heart.... [-O<...just my ardent wish guys...hope its ok with you all... :x :\">

@deaborj...hahahahaha...same here...when I saw the pic, I automatically thought of Kyo...read in Anjilaah's blog that KDW (as per KDW DC ) is in Guam for the holidays
(not sure if with family or alone)...no news if he's back in SK  ;)

I hope she will one day find some lucky guy acceptable for her!  I've always admired her for being so strong given that her father's not really in the picture and she doesn't have any siblings.  Ever since she was young, she always had to take full responsibility not only for herself but for her mom, and face the world by herself.  Though she doesn't need anyone, I hope she will let someone to be there for her and support her :)

Many thanks to ss. Shanda :*

^ Ngoc Chieu dear. Yes, I have a weibo account. I used to see you there. My account's name is "msfreshspring". I just use it as a tool to gather all information about Hye Kyo unnie.

Korean Beauty: 2014 Laneige Spring Makeup Collection
Laneige-2014_new_celeb_img_665_400_bg.jpg
source: http://www.elle.com.hk/beauty_and_health/news/Laneige-2014-spring-makeup

^^ Thank you sooo much chingus for the wonderful news,pics,translations,and videos of our girl...much appreciated :x :x

Few laneige pics :D

04k3.pngvqgu.jpg

qsj8.jpg

cr: FB Laneige

iv never seen this pic before..wonder who these gentleman are? :)

ke7n.jpg

this pic made me go awwwwww...2 of my fav handsome men on either side of Kyo ;;) 

p4jy.jpg

credits: Instagram

Actor Yoo Ah to Join Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won at New Agency

By An So Hyoun | CJ E&M enewsWorld – Mon, Jan 6, 2014 10:11 AM PHT

Actor Yoo Ah In will be joining Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won at a new agency.

The actor’s former agency told enews on January 6, “We’ve decided to part with Yoo Ah In for the sake of our mutual growth. His contract has ended with us and he will carry on his acting career under the new agency, UAA (United Artist Agency).”

UAA is a united agency between UP (United Pictures), a movie production company, and The Firm, a law firm company.

Many top stars, including Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won, are currently part of UAA.

Meanwhile, Yoo Ah In is one of the representative male actors in his twenties, starring in numerous dramas and movies.

Photo credit: enews DB

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/actor-yoo-ah-to-join-song-hye-kyo-021114567.html

Being Thin Does Not Come Naturally To Many K-Drama Stars

BY Joan MacDonald | Jan 06, 2014 01:29 PM EST

*irrelevant parts omitted*

Song Hye Kyo was also not as slender is she is now. When she first appeared in dramas such as "Autumn in My Heart" and "All In" her cheekbones were not as defined.

The star of "That Winter The Wind Blows" and the upcoming film "My Palpitating Heart," stays slender by avoiding fast food or drink soft drinks. She prefers a diet that is rich in fish and vegetables. A favorite dish is pumpkin soup, which has diuretic properties. She also exercises.

"I stay in shape by regularly hitting the gym," said Song. " I exercise more than 4 days a week."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13868/20140106/being-thin-does-not-come-naturally-to-many-k-drama-stars.htm

Hi @lily83, warm welcome to you :D

The weibo user: 宋慧乔:我还记得那天是个很冷的晚上,拍的是火车站的场景,是丈夫叶问要去其他地方,参加武术比赛临别前……
Translate: Song Hye Kyo: I still remember that was a cold night. At a train station, I  shot a scene, the husband left and I asked he went elsewhere, to participate in martial arts competitions before parting ......
479c81d6jw1eccabp9ya4j218g0uyaid.jpg
weibo

Edit:
@hclover96 unnie, I love you, you are really awsome, I have just visited O2 couple thread and read all translation you made from Chinese in TWTWB DVD. Beloved Unnie, can you please post them here too? [-O<

welcome to UAA Entertainment Mr. Yoo Ah In..:) .i also read this news here at soompi last monday?
thanks a ton freshspring dearest for the tons of pics, not just pics but also of corz news/updates/bits, vids & gifs to our princess, and ur warm & sweet replies to us kyoers! u really are ??? i'm speechless... i can't think of any certain word that most/best describes ur ability to update us about our kyo so fast, as fast as google search,hehe :-bd all i know is if there's a word that means beyond amazing, its all you msfreshspring,hehe  :D 
and to all seniors/sunbaenims/sajangnims same words i can say & again thank you so much,esp to our resident translators, ms shanda,khxy,hclover,meiyan for translating everything about our kyo that was written/spoken in your respective languages & if there's someone i forgot,sorry  :)>- and to everyone, thank youuuuuu ^.... ^:)^....really appreciate itbyaneh guys, i was just in an emo mode, hope this is okay in this thread :P seriously, i was just so happy that i became part of this lovely big happy family of hye kyo unnie & i consider u guys as such a big blessing that i was able to meet you all here...for me, this place is really a breath of fresh air 8->hehehe
anyways, so much for that, utkim unnie & putrin unnie like daeborj, still waiting until you're ready to share ur pic in ur meeting...hehehe...i donno why, but i'm so excited 8->...byaneh unnies :>hehe
and about the thoughts of hye kyo unnie on the age thing on her interview, sorry guys but we're exactly the same...sometimes/often i do really forget how old i am,..when my bday comes and my family/friends asked me about my age...------... they'll told me...hoy! last year you're on that age and now still the same? nothing's change?..then i realize...they're right...hehehe..sorry... just sharing :)>-

^ jennifer, you wouldn't let us go that easily, would you? keke

Some reports about Kyo's pretty good looking since high school, she made many guys's heart broken, i guess :D : i dun know what his name is :P
ogfn.png
rhyl.png
http://news.nate.com/view/20140109n00761

lily83 said: Hi Chingu I'm new in this thread but I love SHK since long time ago, she is popular in my country.  I watch all her drama excepts World Within but I don't really know her personal that much, I'm curious what happen with her father since you said she takes responsibility for her mom :(