Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hic, there is a sad news. First of all, I want to express my condolences to the death of the CEO.
And I hope everything will be ok with "The crossing"

Chinese film company CEO dies unexpectedly
2014-01-03 14:37 China.org.cn
Web Editor: Gu Liping

U472P886T1D95413F12DT20140103143718.jpg

Li Ming, the 47-year-old CEO of new and expanding Chinese film company Galloping Horse, unexpectedly died of a heart attack on Thursday evening.

Li, born in 1966 into a military family, graduated from Beijing Broadcasting Institute in 1989. He began his career by shooting commercials for international and domestic advertising companies. In 1994, he founded an advertising company. In 1998, he founded Beijing Galloping Horse Media Co., which produces and invests in TV series. Since 2009, the company started to transform its investment structure and invest more in films. It was involved in various high profile projects, including "The Karate Kid," featuring Jackie Chan; Ning Hao's 2013 thriller "No Man's Land"; and TV historic drama "Three Kingdoms." In 2010, Galloping House also started to get involved in the theater chain business and build movie theaters in smaller cities in China.

In 2012, Li made headlines with a US$30 million purchase of Digital Domain, a former Hollywood visual effects powerhouse co-founded by renowned director James Cameron. Despite ambitious announcements about upcoming collaborations, including a digital illusion of late Taiwanese pop icon Teresa Teng on stage, Galloping Horse sold 70 percent stake just months later to Hong Kong's Sun Innovation Holdings Ltd for more than US$50 million. Observers said this was because of high costs and a lack of enthusiasm for special effects in the Chinese market.

Galloping House's latest major investment is John Woo's "The Crossing." The film stars Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye-kyo, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei and Masami Nagasawa and is due out in 2014.

Actor Tong Dawei and several industry insiders mourned Li, but Galloping Horse hasn't yet released an official statement. It is unknown what affect Li's passing will have on the company's projects.

http://www.ecns.cn/2014/01-03/95413.shtml

Song Hye Gyo Spotted Casual Clothes in Taiwan

Actress Song Hye Gyo has been spotted in Taiwan in plain clothes with no makeup on. Taiwan newspaper Liberty Times released a picture of Song Hye Gyo going around Taipei after finishing filming in December
shk_zps738bc947.jpg~original

Taiwan newspaper Liberty Times released a picture of Song Hye Gyo going around Taipei after finishing filming in December. According to the report, Song Hye Gyo wrapped up filming at Yangmingshan National Park near Taipei, and headed into town with staff members for dinner.

Song Hye Gyo looked comfortably dressed, wearing skinny jeans and a khaki-colored coat, with a grey cap and black scarf to hide her face. Despite appearing without makeup and in plain clothes, she was unable to hide her style and beauty.

She was noticeably absent from the SBS Drama Awards, where she was given a High Excellence Award for her role in “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

The actress was in Taiwan filming a movie by Hong Kong director John Woo, “The Crossing,” dubbed the “Chinese Titanic.” The movie is set during the Chinese Civil War in 1949, and tells the story of three refugee couples who embark on a fateful ship voyage fleeing from China to Taiwan.  Filming will take place in China and Taiwan.  The all-star cast includes Tong Dawei, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Masami Nagasawa. “The Crossing” is slated for release in November 2014.

http://www.ohkpop.com/138089/

My greeting is a bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that everyone has a wonderful year filled with many blessings! One thing Kyo has taught me last year was hard work certainly pays off...it is best to keep moving, moving, moving, and making things happen! This is something that I plan on doing in the new year. Of course, it's always a good idea to slow down and rest, and I do hope Kyo will have time to do that after filming "My Palpitating Life."
Screen-Shot-2013-12-31-at-4.01.09-AM.png

Freshspring ~ Thank you for posting the beautiful Laneige photos. She is the perfect model for them, and I am so glad they have kept her for all these years. Can't wait to see her J. Estina ads!
Also, I'm so sorry to hear about the sudden passing of the CEO. :( My thoughts are with his family...My family has also lost a family member. My dad's sister just passed away, and he is on the plane now for her funeral :(
Hehe, PutriN, Dispatch seems pretty loyal to Kyo and I don't predict any 'breaking dating news' unless it is directly confirmed to them via Ms. Park. But, wow, all of these new couples and weddings...just waiting for our girl's turn because whether we like it or not, it's bound to happen. The question is just "when?" :P
I really like Kyo's casual, everyday style. Her style has definitely changed over the years! She is very simple and well put together ~ just how I like!
How is our Kim? Is she back from her holiday vacation? ^^

Thanks to all dearies for updatings :x

freshspring, that was the sad news for The Crossing :(  . RIP . Hopefully it does not affect much the filming.

Shanda, i will be back soon dear ...tomorrow hehe.

putriN, thanks dearie for the great warmly and friendly meeting with you and hopefully we can meet again :x

Guest deaborj

Breaking news.....putrin and utkim is "dating" ---- of course, i'm just kidding chinggus. I'm just trying some Dispatch moves here..... but i'm happy that the two most prominent figures here in this forum has "met in secret" hehehe. hope you had a good time chatting not just about Kyo but about your families.  Hope I could also meet you two too....probably on the "nig day" right? hehehe well it's free to dream right? ...  :D  hope you can posta picture of you together here.
:P

My neck is now starting to break waiting for that " breaking news" about our girl. ....and come to think about it, just by a sight of her walking at night in casual clothes can make headlines....the power of her beauty and fame.....maybe even if you cover her in full, her beauty will shine through...that's what we call star power. hehehehe.   Enjoy your weekend chinggus.

Guest naliem

>just sharing>when i'm watching a noontime show in our country(showtime here in the philippines) on the television a while ago i've  watched a korean audience singing and dancing gomsemari(it does brings back memories),and the host with the audience was like chanting and enjoying the song.>it's reminiscing and you could clearly see that full house time may had passed but it leaves a trail that time couldn't vanish.

^hi naliem, indeed gomsemari will always bring back fun and joy memories to us........ hope Kyo will consider doing romcom drama again    :)

jolin, thanks for the bits, so happy to hear it....... Kyo's beauty in TGM will always amaze us...... the result for the top 5 will be announced on the 16 Jan. Hope TGM can make it    [-O<

deaborj, you're not alone..... the oldbies necks have been long for many years....... just ask kim and shanda  :D   and since this is Kyo's thread, we don't want to spoil it by posting the requested pic   :))    

i'm thinking exactly the same.....  i agree, no matter how she full dressed herself even if it looks like a ninja, yes it probably help cover her outer beauty but her inner beauty will shine through..... makes her recognizable by papparazis...... ms park is smart  ;)

probably 2014 is the breaking news for idols    :)]

kim,  really my pleasure    :-*

shanda, so sorry to hear...... our condolences to your family. Be strong.  

freshspring, oh dear, that's very sad....... i guess, the filming will probably halt for few days.

those cut scenes of Kyo are just breathtaking...... if I read correctly at dc, J. Estina will release their new advertising campaign with Kyo as their spokeperson in Feb.

can never ever get tired   :x :x

apan5_zps46e7e5b2.jpg~original

levi1_zpsc1bca408.jpg~original

shk131105d_zps99d82699.png~original

shk1_zpsaf79967e.jpg~original

and for those whom disappointed that Kyo couldn't make it on the 31st...... hopefully this helps  :P:P

tw3_zps4ae11e94.jpg~original

dc baramibunda

Guest 02yoxanoh

>just sharing

>when i'm watching a noontime show in our country(showtime here in the philippines) on the television a while ago i've  watched a korean audience singing and dancing gomsemari(it does brings back memories),and the host with the audience was like chanting and enjoying the song.
>it's reminiscing and you could clearly see that full house time may had passed but it leaves a trail that time couldn't vanish.

Me too. .. I was actually doing something when I heard showtime host Vice Ganda entertaining/ interviewing 2 Korean national and I paused for a moment to watch them, it feels so good they still remember gomesamari song ( the 3-bear song)...Full house is truly unforgettable in the K-drama history.In one her interview she said she wants to do lighter tv series, if she only knew how her fans are egearly wanting to see her back in a romcom genre which fans are used to used to it. I really hoping for her small screen comeback this 2014 any genre is okay for me but it would be more okay if she does romcom :)

Guest 02yoxanoh

>just sharing

>when i'm watching a noontime show in our country(showtime here in the philippines) on the television a while ago i've  watched a korean audience singing and dancing gomsemari(it does brings back memories),and the host with the audience was like chanting and enjoying the song.
>it's reminiscing and you could clearly see that full house time may had passed but it leaves a trail that time couldn't vanish.

Me too. .. I was actually doing something when I heard showtime host Vice Ganda entertaining/ interviewing 2 Korean national and I paused for a moment to watch them, it feels so good they still remember gomesamari song ( the 3-bear song)...Full house is truly unforgettable in the K-drama history.In one her interview she said she wants to do lighter tv series, if she only knew how her fans are egearly wanting to see her back in a romcom genre which fans are used to used to it. I really hoping for her small screen comeback this 2014 any genre is okay for me but it would be more okay if she does romcom :)

Hi everyone!! Seems like korean media really miss kyo hehe.. Hope ms. Park will post a picture soon.. I think i won't be able to read your posts for the next few days since I'll be on my first snow trip hehe, i wish we will have news about our girl when i come back,, have a great day kyonatics!! And thanks for all the updates

Guest deaborj

My deepest condolences to ms shanda and to the family of the CEO of the film company behind The Crossing. May their souls rest in peace.

> Cant wait for the J Estina advertising campaign....and what better time to release it on Kyo's second birthmonth....hopefully pn the 26th as well.

>Thanks for the lovely updates and pics. All of you chinggus are awesome.
>I think i may need to use a neck brace for now then while waiting for the "breaking news" :!!
> putrin and utkim--no pics? aaaaaawwwwwwhhhh...:(( :(( :(( [-O< [-O< [-O<

^ daeborj, aigoooo... we wouldn't want to scare all of Kyoers lah kekeke :)) ..I still couldn't believe i have met the warm and sweet putriN though just for a short meeting and i would love to meet all of shkers in 1 day too...let's dream when our Kyo gets married :D

Shanda, my deepest condolences dear :(

btw, congrats JIS for the special award, he looks so happy when Kyo won, more than his own  hehe

Lovely Kyo
dxpf.jpg

Not sure if this pic has already posted, bianeh if it's a reposting, i had been away a bit for too long.
trcz.jpg
@ dc

freshspring dearie, sorry for my poor memory  :)>- , i'd really thought it was you but now i come back to my senses & its meiyan rather...ahhh:( i was so ashame X_X..hehehe
and my deepest condolences too to the death of the CEO of THE CROSSING's film company & to ms. shanda's whole family, my sincere condolences. may them rest in peace.

utkim unnie & putrin unnie, wow!!! u two meet in person? wow>:D<...how i wish to meet you too two unnies, just like deaborj said to dream is free :D [ now, i'm wondering if someone here wanted to meet me? i have lot of free time guys....hahaha lol  =)) (nahiya naman ako, ako pa talaga ung nagyaya ha, pero its ok with me if no one wants, wala akong magagawa, hehehe :)))]

naliem, really? i was not able to watched it :(( considering im a showtime addict------------ before (4 yrs ago, to be specific)...it started when i was mesmerized by our dear girl's beauty & talent during TWTWB days in our country ...poor showtime, sorry:( anyways i can imagine vice ganda maybe was so funny that time, as always.... i'm hoping too hye kyo unnie will do romcom in her next small screen project.. ;;)
jasan, you'll be having ur first snow trip? wow, so envious with u chingu...hope i can do it too soon, and i want it in Korea, of corz! it would be just not my 1st snow trip, but also my first time to be out of country & hopefully to see/meet hye kyo unnie too for the very first time...i'm gonna be oh so super happy...anyways may u have a safe trip chingu :D

thanks to all the pics, vids, updates & comments kyonatics :x

p.s. just got home from an amusement park, i was really unlucky today, i didn't win any prize even at least a junk food in a game i was joining...so unlucky :-<

^hclover, thanks in advance    ;))

welcome back kim dearie   >:D<

this place is so quiet without  the chief   :D

indeed, so happy that he won a prestigious award  =D>

jasan, enjoy your first snow trip...... waiting to hear your experience    ;;)

Jennifer, better luck next time dearie...... we all will meet hopefully on Kyo's big day   :\">

read at baidu, "The Crossing" filming will not be affected..... hope @khxy can confirm it     ;)

Kyo with CTH oppa....... he loves to tease her    :)

mgi1_zps01a9e6d6.gif~original

dc

utkim unnie...weh? are u & putrin unnie really that scary? putrin unnie ohh...utkim unnie said ur scary,hehe...will u let her say that? i guess u need to take it back from her...hehehe mianhamnida unnies, i just want to see a pic of you from ur meeting?...hehehe...sori for being childish, but i am really am in real world.hehei think utkim unnie was just being so hhumble & i knew,i feel it u and putrin unnie were very beautiful people inside & out:) just like our princess,hehe :)

putrin unnie ,if that's the case,then i  can't wait long to hye kyo unnies big day...i am in a hurry to meet all kyoers na,hehe >:D< our princess is very adorable in ur gif...but that movie of her was so sad,coz she died at the end of the story :((