Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo Cast in My Palpitating Life…’Fantastic Chemistry’December 2, 2013   •  Category: My Palpitating LifeNews & UpdatesTranslations • 0 Comments

news_1385944839_407462_m_1

Actors Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will star in the film, My Palpitating Life.

On December 2nd, a representative for My Palpitating Life stated, “Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo are confirmed to be the male and female protagonists of My Palpitating Life.”

My Palpitating Life, which is based on the novel of the same name by author Kim Ae Ran, tells the story of 17 year old teenage parents and their son who is preparing to part from the world. In the first three months of being published, 140,000 copies were sold, making it a best-seller.

Synospis:

“Arum, who was born from 17 year old parents and suffers from progeria, is now 17 years old although his body is that of a 80 year old. Knowing that he does not have much time left on earth, he decides to write a story about the young love of his parents and how he came to be and present it to his parents on his 18th birthday…”

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I can't contain my excitement! What a great way to end the long Thanksgiving holiday week and not to mention, the last few days have been rough as I have a sick toddler who has been vomitting and has strep :( Anyway, this movie just seems like a complete winner ~ it really has the complete package. Can't wait!

^ Shanda, hope he will be fine soon dear!

I was talking with putriN yesterday and we mentioned KDW and now we get this...gah, can't wait :D

pt7u.jpg

jjeennyy..i do understand for your concern regarding the castings, but i am immune to all the gossips for quite sometimes back...dun care  :P

edit: it doesn't seem kdw fans are very happy with this news, it saddens me  and i understand his fans somehow though as he rather turned down another project to be able to take this one plus other things....anyway, i hope the movie turns out well for them both. Wish them the best.

Guest song4kim

Aigoo!!! =D>...hye kyo is really the luckiest lady in the korean world! ^:)^ \:D/ =D>...having been paired with almost all of the good-looking men in korea...and still to come in line....daniel henney perhaps or lee min ho?! ;))..i hope she ends up with either one of them in real life... 8->

Guest kyoholic

OMG I can believe in my eyes when seeing the post in songhyekyo.net  :o :O :o
this good news is definitely a big gift for me in winter break :x :x :x hope that we can see Hye Kyo and her husband soon ;))

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won to Play a Married Couple in New Film
nanasung December 1, 2013 
Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won to Play a Married Couple in New Film

Actor Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo are confirmed for a new film titled “My Palpitating Life” as a married couple.

On December 2, an industry insider shared that Kang Dong Won and Son Hye Kyo have been confirmed for the movie.

“My Palptating Life” is based on a best-seller novel of the same name written by Kim Ae Ran. The book is about a young couple who has a son with Progeria syndrome, which is a rare generic defect that will cause aging at a very early age. The novel is written in a cheerful yet simple style, and sold 14,000 copies within the first 3 months after its publication.

Lee Jae Yong, who is famous for hits such as “Scandal” and “An Affair,” will direct the movie. Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will act together as the young couple who has a son suffering from Progeria syndrome.

“My Palpitating Life” will start shooting in the beginning of next year.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/01/song-hye-kyo-and-kang-dong-won-to-play-a-married-couple-in-new-film/#.UpxlLZGRPwI

Guest kailoveskyo

"Exciting, marital roles" ... Song Hye-kyo, Kang Dong Won, Screen Rendezvous

201312210224dpoopup_T5_55880.jpg

[Dispatch = gimmigyeom News] Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won breath aligns the screen. Breathing the smoke of the last two movies in 2010 'kkamelriah Love Four three days' after the second. This time, the movie 'throb of my life' (hereinafter 'excited') parents of children with congenital progeria was hot-rolled to spread out.

'Exciting' Make the 2nd side "Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won is 'excited' built finalized appearances" and "cast as the lead actor is focusing on preparing the first shot. Keuraengkeuin is expected early next year," he said.

Song Hye Kyo is the first challenge to maternal smoke. Dangchan young mother nature took Mira station. People living in difficult circumstances is positive. Song Hye unique sensibility is expected to stand out smoke.

Gang kkoehanda transformation of the image. A young father of algebra station digest character was spoiled. However, the behavior of a spoiled son, who suffers from progeria deumjik the endless man. Urban chic look that is different from an existing image.

'Exciting' is a 17-year-old gave birth to a child at a young age with parents ahead of 17-year-old son to prepare for the world and the story of separation containing film. Antenatal bestseller writer of the same name was filmed. 'Scandal: Untold', 'love affair', and directed by director Lee Jae Yong took the megaphone. 

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=22160&category=2&subcategory=48

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! this is really happening????? kang dong won and song hye kyo again in one movie????gosh i cant wait.. :x :x :x, i havent watch their first movie coz i never found a link with english subs >:P >:P >:P but still im rooting for this guy for our kyo :)>- :)>- :)>-hope this movie all the best...

shanda: i hope and pray ur child will get well soon  [-O<
by Staff Writer  
Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo Film ‘My Palpitating Life’

‘My Palpitating Life’

Actor Kang Dong Won and actress Song Hye Kyo were selected as the male and female protagonists of director Lee Jae Yong's new movie, "My Palpitating Life." The two are to star as a married couple with a child with a progeria, and plan to tell the story of parents who had their first child at the ages of seventeen, and their seventeen year old son who is preparing to say good bye to the world.

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo have starred in "Love For Sale" together three years ago, which was a finale piece of the Busan International Film Festival directed by Jang Joon Hwan. Kang Dong Won is currently filming a movie and plans to get rid of his current city-life aurora and play a naïve, loving dad, Dae Soo, in "My Palpitating Life." Song Hye Kyo, who successfully ended the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" in the beginning of this year and is taking a break from acting, is to play Mi Ra, who became a mother at an early age of seventeen but takes good care of her son in "My Palpitating Life."

"My Palpitating Life" is based on a novel of the same name, written by Kim Ae Ran, which sold 1.4 million copies in the first three months of its publication.

The movie "My Palpitating Life" is to finalize the cast members and crank in the filming of the movie in the beginning of next year.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

^^Wonder where @freshspring dearie is...she must be elated with the news :D

Guest deaborj

Kang Dong Won is prince like - He comes from a privileged family (his father is a vice president of a top shipping company in Korea. He has an IQ of 137 and he graduated with honors in Mechanical Engineering. However, he did not bank on the richness of his family. He started as a model and then became interested in acting. Now he made a big name in the industry all because of his acting talent and hard work. He is the same age as Kyo.,,and so good looking too (great genes) ----- Waaaaah, can I just marry him, please? :(( ....If I'm the one interviewing someone like Kang Dong Won as a prospective groom for Kyo, I sure will not make the process of selection difficult for him. I will straight away deliver him to Kyo. hehehehe :D ....OMO, I might incur the KING'S WRATH for my wavering heart. heehehe..... :P:P:P

Guest deaborj

> I know why Kang Dong Won accepted My Palpitating Life - 1) This movie has a happy ending with Kyo unlike in Camellia. 2) He'll get married and have a child with Kyo - even just for reel...who would pass up the chance?...and 3) Song Hye Kyo is a better co star than Lee Kwang Soo and Jung Woo (peace),,,and 4) He can't get over the kissing scene in Camellia. He wanted more...hehehehe. Good Morning guys.