Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks all SHKers for the updates and pics :x

OMG, I'm literally squealing here!  I was expecting her to win an award since she's attending.  Was only hoping that she'll either win the Best Lead Actress or Best Couple award, but she did even better.  She got the grand prize of all @-) <:-P >:D<.  Congratulations to our dear Kyo and to all other winners :)

class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px;"2013 APAN Star Awards – Winners List

2013 APAN Star Awards (Daejeon Drama Festival) is held at Hall of Jeongsimhwa International Cultural Center – Chungnam National University, Daejeon City on 16 November 2013. The MCs for the award ceremony are T-Ara’s Soyeon and Lee Hwi Jae.

The award covers all dramas aired on terrestrial (KBS, SBS, MBC) & cable channels, between 1 November 2012 – 30 September 2013.

———————————————

Winners List:

Daesang (Grand Prize)

Song Hye Kyo (That Winter the Wind Blows)

SHK_Apan_Star_bc1.jpg

Best Leading Actor

Lee Jun Ki (Two Weeks)

Best Leading Actress

Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice)

Excellence Actor

Lee Jong Suk (I Hear Your Voice)

Excellence Actress

Kim So Yeon (Two Weeks)

Actor Acting Award

Jung Woong In (I Hear Your Voice)

Actress Acting Award

Kim Sung Ryung (Yawang)

Best Couple

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice)

Best Rookie Actor

Choi Jin Hyuk (Gu Family Book)

Kim Woo Bin (School 2013)

Best Rookie Actress

Lee Yoo Bi (Gu Family Book)

Kim Yoo Ri (Cheongdamdong Alice, The Master’s Sun)

Best Child Actor & Actress

Cheon Bo Keun (The Queen’s Classroom)

Kim Hyang Gi (The Queen’s Classroom)

Best Performance Award

- Jung Eun Ji

Fashionista (Best Dressed) Award

Yun Jung Hoon 

Yoo In Young

All Star (Popularity) Award

Joo Ji Hoon

Oh Yeon Seo

http://beatuscorner.com/2013-apan-star-awards-winners-list-2/

I guess all of us will have sweet dreams tonight:)).She really deserves Daesang,this award may come a bit later considering she has been in this business for 15 years.But i believe everything will work out and happen in its time,i guess this award serves as an encouragement for her and i hope that she can give a little more credit to herself for a job well done.
The weibo user that posted the pic above says that Hye Kyo looks better in person and Koreans around her keep saying she is so beautiful.

oh god,just looking at the pic hclover posted,with the wordings "daesang-song hye kyo" gives me goosebumps!! thanks for APAN star awards organization for recognizing the talent in our Kyo and awarding her...thank you for all the posts and updates chingus :x just reading those sweet congratulatory messages makes me tear up...  :((  

okay,before i go all emo on you all,here's an other lovely pic of our girl :x

z2sq.jpg

baidu 

^ dearie, heard APAN star award is from the3 stations kbs, mbc and sbs so i feel like it's fair awards ...and i feel great keke

Group hug to all and this award, we all have waiting for all these years.....
2bp.gif

Waiting for Shanda...she had been waiting longer than us here, i think....paging Shanda :D

TWTWB
8e5k.jpg
dc

goshhhhhh, I missed too many thingsss!!!Congratulation the shining beautiful elegant sweet girl!!!!!=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P

thank you for all fastest updates!!! she really deserves this award!!!

putriN, me too :D

The award covers all dramas aired on terrestrial (KBS, SBS, MBC) & cable channels, between 1 November 2012 – 30 September 2013.  .....whoaaa, how awesome and so proud of Kyo :D

jnzi.jpg

Dispatch's news...Dispatch is really becoming our friend keke
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=433&aid=0000002079

^ria, she is so serenely beautiful...... like one media captioned I trans googled "SHK, an Angel that fallen from the sky"

freshspring, thanks....... see the crowds wow......... and mr sidus there at work, so smartly dressed but serious looking :D :D

kim,  yes, no words to describe, speechless.........

to win the top grand prize with 3 major stations and cable stations in contention...... Kyo daebak !  <:-P