Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

freshspring, thanks for the pics....... no doubt "The Crossing" looks very promising...... really can't wait......  like meiyan, me too anticipating Kyo and Takeshi final pairing but the more i read Masami's interview, seems that Kyo will not ended with Takeshi ? and to add it, there's no tweets on Kyo and Takeshi filming together though they are already sighted at the same location if i read correctly....... we have pics of Kyo and Xioming, Masami and Takeshi, filming together........ but still no Kyo and Takeshi........   :-SS

probably it's still early since only next year the filming will be ended........ patience, patience is a virtue  :D :D

on Kyo's upcoming project, googled this from baidu taken from DC -

DC上韩饭说有关《扑通扑通,我的人生》的搜索结果出现何正宇,但目前选角工作好像还没有最终完成。网友评论说“何正宇现在在拍电影,结束的话会随即投入下一个作品的拍摄,日程应该不符”,“真的吗?那样的话不论是作为丈夫还是作为儿子都不太适合的样子”

Korean fans say about "thump thump of my life," the search results appear Ha Jung Woo, but the work seems to have no casting finalized. User comments saying "Ha Jung Woo now in a movie, it would immediately put the end of the next work shooting schedule should match", "Really? In that case both as husband and son are not suitable as a way"

quite agree with the fans........ well, it's just say say....... casting director knew better. 

while I'm anxiously waiting for whether Kyo will end up with Takeshi and news on her co-star for her new movie......... i shall calm myself by looking at this lovely charming gif....... she's so cute  :x :x

shkbazaar_zps5093bb1b.gif

baidu

^ hi putriN unnie, I miss you so much :x :x
About Takeshi & Hye Kyo, there are many recent Weibo's posts which I have posted recently in the last pages told that they are filming together. Including SHK, ZZY, HXM, Takeshi on the set.

Hic, Ha Jung Won, I don't know much about him. I think this information from naver by a blogger few days ago. The blogger just talked about it as a discussion.

Well, i think i am quite optimistic about TakeKyo couple, remember Kyo said in interview that she would act with HXM and Takeshi and as we know there are 2 main couples in the The Crossing , not 3 and I believe we will get to see a Takeshi + Kyo couple .....keke, don't mind me dearies, i am forever this optimistic person :P ,

Thanks putriN for some talks about Ha Jung Woo cos he is an actor i really wish to see Kyo could be able to work with cos he is truly a very talented actor, he is a great actor and if our Kyo could work with him, i think Kyo is blessed. I think he could fit the role as Kyo's husband...and he is all welcome by me hehe [-O<

^ Thanks Ngoc Chieu dear, I like the blue dress, It will be great if we have a full body picture of hers in that dress 8->

From what Kim unnie has said, I think I feel more confident about Ha Jung Woo.

6a19bd84jw1e9tunow0rij211g0rstf9.jpg
There is a survey reported today, It's about " which drama you want to watch again most"
The survey was conducted from 14th to 21th this month, with 753 unmarried woman in the aged of 20-30.
The result shows " World Within" ranks the second with 24.1 %, My name Kim Sam Soon ranks first ( 35.7%) and Prince Coffee ranks third (18.8%)

source:http://news.nate.com/view/20131022n11277

^oh, so good to see many ppl still want to watch WW, my love hehe :D

I think Ha Jung Woo isn't in the category "handsome" but this definition is quite subjective, and i find him charming but the best thing is he is a very talent actor which counts the most. Hands up for this man keke...

Few HC scan from dc and Kyo rocks in curly hair :x ..i dun know what i am look like if i have this hairdo :))
95rd.jpg
8aun.jpg
dc

Is that official for ha jung wo.. ? Who is he..? Hope it gonna do well in blockbstr coz if it's not is hard to see her movie in here coz really big names is a good sales 4 foreigner even is a failed n "dumb" story the market will buy it coz they look for the fans that gonna buy that....

TWTWB is officially sold in Indonesia.. Is gonna air soon n bought by one of the big stations here.. Transtv..

They really take this drama in high level.. Coz the dubber is the top n big name actress n actors here.. N is the first foreign drama that had the top actress n actors as dubbers.. :x

First i tought is just some rumors n well when the tv stasions had their promo I just can't believe but I'm also proud that they want to be dubbers.. Well can blame it really good n big hit drama so far ..

Again she make history by being the first inside n outside her country.. =D> :-bd

Hope is gonna be a big hit so they'll gonna buy all her upcoming movies..

I really miss her on the big screens [-O< :-SS [-O< [-O<

N hope she gonna come 2 make the drama promotions..

[-O< [-O<

Maybe with kim bum coz he have lot of loyals fans here..

I really hope so coz I think somehow this stations had good n close relations with promotors for korean stars.. Coz they almost had all the exclusive interviews of korean stars that coming here..

Due to that so - really hard pray for this one.. [-O< :D

@mieyan.. Τнäηκ чöü. ^( '-' )^

But i had already saw it through live streaming via net when it being air in korea.. And second via channel one on paid/satelite tv channels..

My concern is the reactions of the peoples here..

Since the story is melodrama n the ending that keep people wondering is it happy or not.. 4 me is a happy one coz shg said so.. Also even the trans is one of the big here but is the others tv channels that usually play korean drama till now..

Transtv only have boys before flowers if I'm not mistaken..

N we shg fans here just keep wondering what time slot is gonna be.. Korean drama usually at noon till afternoon that get good ratings.. But since is gonna be another tv stasions, most of us think that trans will not air it in that same times.. Most of us hope that they will choose the right time since evening is a very tight high rating local series in 18.00 until 21.00 n the stations had korean drama in this time slot really had low ratings.. So we just keep wondering n hoping that trans will choose the right time slot coz their really good in making new trend with their new programs.. So :-SS :-SS

Well rating is not aproving that the drama is good or not but you know .... I really hope is gonna be a big hit like full house,bbf n jg.. [-O<

WOW WOW WOWWEEEE......... thanks so much mieyan for the trans.... we truly appreciate your effort  ^:)^

what a beautiful piece of interview........ though some we may have read before and repetition from Kyo's post twtwb interviews..... its still a great pleasure to read them over and over again.... i'm sure we will never get tired of it.... Kyo certainly has been accepted as an actress with acting skills....... her hardwork proves success though it takes quite sometime but its worthy........ very happy for her achievement    =D>  =D>

and what a bonus, thanks mieyan for the translation on jis, bjo, writer noh and pd kim........... something new, we now know more from them....... writer noh should think of writing a sequel to twtwb....... oh young still waiting for oh soo's reply..... isn't he supposed to answer certain questions after her surgery?   :P

to be honest, I got goosebumps reading all those praises from them for our dear girl........ what an achievement........  i'm glad i'm still here to witness it  :D  :D

and I hope too i'm still here with you guys when she says "I do"      :x

freshspring, thanks dearie........ I missed this thread so much heheee....

kim, the HC bts 1st pic that you posted, I like it....... see how the pillows cover her body and legs...... that's why I love her...... she's conservative    ;;)

and everyone....... thanks for the precious updates.

edit : strawberry, Ha Jung Woo is not confirmed for the movie....... it's just a discussion brought up by dc fans....... like kim said, he is a great actor...... I wish Kyo will have a chance to work with him too....... but as we know, the movie starts with the parents in teens...... i'm not quite sure, does he look too mature for a 17-yr old....... probably they are scouting for a mature but boyish look actor ?    :\">  :\">

Hi putriN unnie :*

Bravo, @meiyan =D> thanks you so much.
Let me see. we have khxy and hclover unnie translate Chinese, songhyegyonet unnie translate Korean, and now we have you translate Japanese. Wow, our thread is working more and more efficiently and professional. I think we have nothing to worry about ;))
I really love what writer Noh talks about our Kyo, and also what Dir Kim said.

Writer Noh:
If she doesn't understand the script, she keeps asking questions until she understands. The moment she understands, she certainly makes it her own.

I think she is a mysterious girl, somehow. (ha ha ha) She could claim that she has a grudge against me though, she only said, "That was because of my flaw. In those days, I was too young to understand the script and my lines." She is the very first actress I've met to tell me such a thoughtful thing.

translated by meiyan :x :x :x

That is exactly what I think about when someone mention acting and actors :)

He he, and it's funny when I read Hye Kyo & JIS compete to each other :))
And of course, it's will be great if you upload that vid on youtube, though @hclover96 unnie helped me to watch it, hope everyone here can watch it easily too... :)

nJzTyKKrlyK7Al1cN_6i9WS6x8riod7v4U6BD4_TJ0U=s0
laneige

^hi freshspring, oh yes, I laugh to myself reading that too...... imagine they are competing on whom arrives to the filming set first...... really like small kids, so cute...... finally, Kyo record has been broken  :))

thanks for the laneige pics dearie...... her ponytail looks short thus it's new...... she's glowing  ;;)

edit : oh thanks for reminding us, we are so fortunate........ many thanks to our resident translators ; shanda, khxy, hclover and mieyan....... may more come forward    :D   :D

^ hi hi, putriN unnie, it's an old laneige pic, because she looks so stunning that I can't stand, I have posted it  ;))

And besides the thing that TWTWB will be on air in TransTV as @strawberry555 dearie has said, it is planed to be on air in AnhuiTV channel in 2014. AnhuiTV is one of Top 10 Most Popular Chinese TV Channels. It has begun broadcasting since 1960. I dont hear much of this channel, but chinese netizens are talking and excited much about this :D
ZIXUO3l4ix0rSwjjm_U9RvwfWEkUdx1szcANnMlMDnw=s0
weibo & baidu

4rPGKTLGPQfoKNmzIpRsbmcv7VrAj4IMLUXxaSiPhHM=s0
dc

@mieyan, many thanks for the awesome translations.  Even though I've read most of the interview before, it's still wonderful to read it again and feel proud of our Kyo.  I especially like Writer Noh's segment.  She is really a good mentor to Kyo.

Thanks @freshspring and @strawberry555 for the TWTWB updates.  I guess that winter wind is still blowing strongly across Asia :D.  I really hope they will have promotional tours for Indonesia and China and Kyo will be able to attend.  I also hope to see JIS and Kim Bum along with Director Kim.  These 3 at the Japan promotional tour was a trip to watch.  Who knew Director Kim was such a teasing troll  :))

Some gifs from the Director's Cut of TWTWB:

Kyo is giving her speech during the farewell party and she was overcome with emotions.  Everyone clapped and said, "Do not cry, do not cry".  When she thanked JIS, he raised his arm as to say "yes, it's me", causing everyone to laugh.  JIS is really the moodmaker on set :))

SHK is Jing Boran's (Chinese pop singer) favorite female star.  He even has the 2 Bazaar magazines with Kyo on the cover.  I don't know many guys with 2 copies of a female fashion magazine :))  I'm a bit envious though since I don't even have a copy yet :((

10425653973_3d4bbfd72a_o.png