Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

@ Bettina yeah that photo....and i just dont get it why do other korean celebrity has their photo taken in airports except wd kyo's????is she have her own private plane or private airport???? :)>-just kidding..

Guest imcamillee

she's goddess ! GORGEOUS! STUNNING!  im going to miss her since her kdrama that winter the wind blows will going to end next week here in the philippines :'( creys! i hope she can still team up with jo in sung in another drama <3 :3 btw because i really love her i did this fan art mehehe photo.php?fbid=647379328613325&set=a.167 ps. im newbie here and i try to put the picture but why it is a broken link :( ?

Guest chloebelle

Woww ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ all seniors and SHKers here for the wonderful updates !!! It's a great treat after exhausting week ... What a lucky hairstylist,straight or not,I think he enjoys the moment ;) I enjoy the fanmade video too,that's awesome!the fan did great job on editing,DAEBAK! Today is also great movie,my fav after my girl and I :-bd In full house ,kyo is a heart mover,in real life she is a uniter.....she unites all people old young kids adult also many nations and celebrities to love and support her :x YOU ARE AWESOME KYO! ^:)^

Guest chloebelle

This is BTS of The Grandmaster and also interview .....if anybody would translate it please,I'd appreciate ....just wanna know what they are talking about in interview,kyo's interview at 2:36 ....GUMAPTA :D

Guest deaborj

I was soooo ooooovveeerrr the moon to see her in a new CF endorsing a mineral water. I really feel that she deserves to be in a lot of CFs endorsing different products because whatever she wears like  make up, jewelry. clothes, bags, shoes they all become hot commodities and every thing gets sold out.

She's really very careful with the products she chooses to endorse. She puts high priority on quality and value for money.She really makes it a point that she really uses what she endorses. This really shows that she really doesn't do them for money. She really need to believe in the product before she diecides to endorse them.

Kudos to khxy.

I just hope no one will burst the big bubble i'm currently in now) by saying it's an old cf......or else my violent tendencies may appear...hehehe just kdding. guys. happy weekend. I know you wil continue replaying that new cf the way I'm doing it right now ..hehehehe oveeerrrrrrr!!!!

Guest chloebelle

I envy Kyo's skin so much that I moved my heart from my old cosmetic to Laneige and I do enjoy it even more....but I know Kyo must have some secret to her everlasting beautiful skin even before laneige étude times.... So out of curiosity,I found her beauty secret(other than her natural born beauty of course ) pretty simple and using natural stuffs that easy to find too .... Stunning and forever beautiful Song Hye Kyo reveals her beauty secret – Do-It-Yourself recipes using eggs, honey and milk! The eggs helps her keep her skin white, the added honey to brighten her complexion more and the milk ingredient makes her face soft and smooth! Song Hye Kyo’s Beauty Secret Recipe 1: Egg White + Honey, Mix the egg white with a spoonful of honey. Apply to face and let it dry. Wait for 10 minutes and rinse off! She uses this mask before bedtime, interval of 2 weeks. It keeps her skin white! Song Hye Kyo’s Beauty Secret Recipe 2: Honey + Water, Dilute honey with water and massage onto face. Rinse afterwards. Good to reduce fine lines and the honey makes skin brighter! Also uses this before bedtime with the same interval of 2 weeks. Song Hye Kyo’s Beauty Secret Recipe 3: Milk Wash, So fancy! She uses milk to wash her face and make her skin softer and smoother! Song Hye Kyo’s Beauty Secret Recipe 4: Ice Cube, Freezing! She uses ice cubes to make her skin firm and tight! So it looks that her face is slimmer~ (But be careful with long exposure because ice could also burn skin!) - Source: http://www.vivawoman.net http://mykoreanboyfriend.com/2012/11/11/song-hye-kyos-egg-beauty-secret/

Fans could only observe from afar and speculate as they don't know the truth other than the ones involved. Let's not call anyone a fool because looks could be deceiving. Up until now, I don't believe that he is a fool at all... far from it! :)
I've been swooning over So Ji Sub's handsomeness in 'The Master's Sun' and my imagination starts to run wild about how cute he'd look next to Song Hye Kyo in a rom-com. I hope that God fulfills my wish for So Ji Sub and Song Hye Kyo to collaborate in a rom-com in 2014.

@ebulli3nt: SJS and SHK is good! hes one of the actors iv been dreaming as a potential onscreen pair with kyo..i too love him in masters sun and it would be fantastic if they ever get to collaborate together.i see they are good friends too in real life.

@hclover96: i love ur new siggy,especially the one with KDW  ;;)

Few more SCs from the video Freshspring and khxy posted,for her new ad :D

tyrc.pngw4wv.png4ynu.pngti03.pngdwcq.png6jdk.pngfz1u.png

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

She really loves white..it really suits her well and her beauty takes my breath away to think im a woman [-( [-(

Yes, she loves to wear white recently.Maybe she is wearing a white long one soon?  :P
Thanks for the official video and stills :x
There will be Chinese version of  2 days 1 night variety show. 2 of the members will include Jacky Wu (a famous Taiwanese host and MC) and Kang Ta. Jacky Wu jokingly says during press conference to Kang Ta " I am fluent in Korean language because i used to date a Korean girl,she is also an actress, her name is Song Hye Kyo."

source:youtube and baidu