Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hcclover: thanks for the translation dear...Lol,the news is indeed strange(not to mention the title) and i cant understand what the plot is all about...ur right,should wait for more info on it!

x0gw.jpg

dc

Guest lionel1430292475

Wow i love this thread bcoz always updating the news, and i've got two news that makes me shock :
1. Masami Nagasawa at The Crossing : This news for real? wow i should watching this movie premiere!! two artist that i adore so much will appear in that movie!!.I think Masami Nagasawa is SHK in Japan :D bcoz she's also beautiful. And i watch her drama for the first time is Proposal Daisakusen and im a shipper of Rei and Kenzo (u can see my siggy)
2. Won Bin dating Lee Na Young : actually i didn't know a lot about her but congrats for them, and for BinKyo Shipper cheer up!! :)>-   so what's the shipper left now?? another BinKyo?? :D  anyway some comment said their waiting about KDW maybe their waiting dispatch can drag out another fish?? i hope that is not our SHK boz being single is better for her "now" bcoz i'm scared she will get hurt again.

Yes @freshspring, according to report Dong Da Wei will be ZZY's husband.Just like some report says in the end Hye Kyo will end up with Alex Fong .There are too many reports and guesses, so i guess we just wait for the final and official synopsis:)
Thanks @hclover96 for translating:)

i'm loving the initial plot, i wish JW stick to it........ with 3 months filming in Beijing and to Shanghai and other places, i hope filming can be wrapped up by end of this year.

thanks my fellow shkyoers for the awesome sharings of news and pics....... :) :)

CYMERA_20130701_202601_zps83e94140.jpg 

dc

Whaaaaat??!!! Alex fong?? First chang chen, then hxm and takeshi and i like all of them.. But alex fong... No offense but i don't like him,, are you playing with us john woo?? Thanks everyone for the updates!!

^ Thanks hcclover & khxy so much :x
@hcclover96, thanks for the translation. I found the second news via weibo. But I also don't believe in it much, I need your help :) Thanks dear again :)

Kim unnie, don't worry, there are many unorthodox and unreliable news. Do you remember in SHK's recent interview, she only mentions Takeshi and HXM? All media also mention only both of them ( Takeshi, HXM) being related to her.

I am praying really really hard that Kyo will end up with either HXM or Takeshi...aja, aja, fighting!  :))

edit: freshspring dear, no worries lah, we have been through quite a lot of unfound news from Chinese media before that i always think twice before i believe them kekeke.

class="postheadline"Cast of John Woo’s Romantic Epic “The Crossing” Revealed6k29.jpg

An idea twenty years in the making, globally acclaimed director John Woo’s (吳宇森) latest project The Crossing <生死戀> will finally begin filming on July 6.

Despite the director’s many attempts at keeping details of the film secret, this week the cast list was leaked onto social media site Weibo. Besides previously confirmed stars Zhang Ziyi (章子怡), Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武), and Korean actress Song Hye Kyo (宋慧喬), the film will also include Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明), Tong Dawei (佟大為), Hong Kong actors Alex Fong (方中信), Bowie Lam (林保怡), and Taiwanese actor, Tony Yang (楊佑寧).

The post-World War II romantic epic is rumored to come in two parts, with the first part arriving in theaters at the end of 2014 and the second part in 2015. Scriptwriter Wang Hui Ling (王惠玲), who previously adapted the screenplays for Ang Lee (李安)’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon <臥虎藏龍>, and Lust, Caution <色戒>, is also on-board to pen the script for this movie.

Often referred to as “The Chinese Titanic”, The Crossing is inspired by a true event that took place in 1949. Steamer Taiping was on its way from Shanghai to Keelung, Taiwan on January 27, 1949. It carried 1,500 passengers, many were refugees fleeing Communist China during the Chinese Civil War. Only approved of carrying 580 passengers, the steamer unfortunately hit a cargo boat en route and sank, leaving only about 50 survivors.

The Crossing will focus on the intertwining love stories of three couples and will span 60 years. Little is currently known about the characters, although reports claimed that Song Hye Kyo will play the daughter of a wealthy Shanghainese banker. Through a series of unfortunate events, she quickly learns to leave her spoiled and immature attitude behind.

The leaked cast list also revealed character names. Song Hye Kyo will play Zhou Yunfen, while Zhang Ziyi is cast as Yu Zhen, Takeshi Kaneshiro as Yan Shikun, Huang Xiaoming as Lei Yifang, Tong Dawei as Tong Daqing, Alex Fong as Captain Gu, and Bowie Lam as Yuan Pite.

Although previously announced, Taiwanese actor Chang Chen (張震), Louis Koo (古天樂), and mainland actor Zhang Hanyu (張 涵予) were not included in the leaked cast list. When asked for confirmation, the film company stated they will make an official announcement at a later time.

The Crossing has faced many obstacles since its introduction. John Woo first announced the film, then titled <1949>, at the Cannes Film Festival in 2008 with a tentative release date of December 2009. In early 2009 however, producer Terence Chang (張家振) announced that the project was cancelled due to copyright conflicts with the film’s publisher. Things took a favorable turn in 2012 when a mainland company bought the film’s rights and green-lit it for production. Last year, John Woo took several months of rest to recover from a tonsillar tumor, delaying filming further.

After nearly five years and several name changes (the film was once called Taiping Lun <太平輪>, and later The Crossing), John Woo will finally realize his vision when filming begins this weekend.

Source: Sina.com; Mtime.comScreendaily.com

This article is written by Katrine for JayneStars.com.

http://www.jaynestars.com/movies/cast-of-john-woos-romantic-epic-the-crossing-revealed/

Latest news i read (just sum up the news)
The Crossing has been called by many as " China's Titanic", thus the "disaster " element will undoubtedly be the selling point and one important aspect of the movie.Different from "Titanic", John Woo says he will incorporate new element and ideas to "The Crossing".
John Woo says although he is working with most of the stars for the first time,he finds all of them very favorable.Whether it's their looks,image or charisma,they are the most compatible to act out their roles.The 3 pairs ( ZZY,Takeshi,Hye Kyo, Huang Xiao Ming, Dong Da Wei and Masami Nagasawa) will experience emotional and complicated relationships.
As for now, some of the actors have completed their outfits fittings and John woo is very pleased with their official stills.The filming will begin this week in Beijing.
source:baidu

who are this people leaking the story at baidu? lol. let's just w8t guys. but i hope kyo will get paired w/ Takeshi i saw him in The house of the flying daggers and damn he's so handsome :D

I'm so late on this but my #1 ship have finally sunk ....aigoooo but it doesn't change the fact that I want them to collaborate soon/asap.I should probably change my siggie now ..lol seriously dispatch, stop ruining my ship!
but regarding her chinese movie, I thought she was partnered with Takeshi? is she not?

Director JW, just wanna remind you, Kyo is the most faithful actress ever, she had been with you up and down from the very beginning since May 2008 until now....so please director JW,  either Takeshi or Huang Xiao Ming, no other actor are accepted unless it's Chang Chen  [-X

dkdr.jpg
dc

edit: ebulli3nt, fighting! :D

Lee Na Young is Song Hye Kyo's close unnie so I believe that Song Hye Kyo must be very happy for the new star couple!

Hopefully, the bedimpled submarine sails smoothly towards its destination without being hit by Dispatch's merciless torpedoes!