Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest JAYwalkers

Song Hye Kyo Surprised by a Malfunctioning Escalator in Hong Kong

2013.07.01 14:30  CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Song Hye Kyo almost got hurt soon after landing in Hong Kong, but she fortunately  wasn′t.

The actress had been standing on an escalator when the escalator suddenly malfunctioned, almost causing a big accident.

39631002.jpg

Sina.com and many other media outlets reported on June 30 that "Song Hye Kyo was almost hurt due to an escalator malfunction. Local security were very surprised."

Song Hye Kyo had entered the city on June 29 to promote the drama That Winter, the Wind Blows. While she had been moving to the parking lot of the airport while answering calls from fans, the escalator she had been on suddenly stopped without warning.

No one was hurt as they got off the escalator, and everyone left the airport safely after reaching the parking lot.

Press commented, "Song Hye Kyo looked surprised at the sudden incident. She soon found her cool, however, and moved to the parking lot."

Song Hye Kyo has been garnering popularity among the locals due to her appearance in the Wong Kar Wai film The Grandmasters. Recently she confirmed a role in the Chinese film The Crossing.

Photo credit: Tungstar

11.png

omo :-SS  ....thank you GOD for always protects her...it is a relief that she didn't got hurt...she is okay   #:-S

Guest MikanNoKimi

Thanks for all the updates on this beautiful lady.

Thanks, JAYwalkers for the news as well.  I see your postings in the Monstar thread as well :P

I think the actor mentioned in the previous page is Lee Jong Seok, not Lee Yong Seok.  Thanks for the news update!

Youtube:
[Fancam] Song Hye Kyo TVB "TWTWB" promotion:

cre to uploader

Baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2428528391

5 part of the TWTWB fan meeting in Hong Kong
1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uFRWy48EZ6s/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hDBoJiPf9ps/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/y3mxubxEZ3c/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
4: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/o52LoON4Kj0/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
5: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/o52LoON4Kj0/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
Youtube links:
Fanmeeting1

Fanmeeting2

Fanmeeting3

Fanmeeting4

Fanmeeting5

^Thanks MikanNoKimi, I corrected it.

TVB arranged for 3 fans to make a cotton candy on the stage,when asked to pick for a winner,Hye Kyo chose the one that was made by a male fan.She said that it is her first time seeing a  cotton candy that looks like an umbrella so she picked him as a winner.She also took the cotton candy and pose with it .

credit baidu

jjsweeter0211

said:

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Song Hye Kyo Reveals Her Ideal Man 'Nationality Does Not Matter as Long as We Connect'
Actress Song Hye Kyo describes the type of man she wants to be with.

Actress Song Hye Kyo describes the type of man she wants to be with.

June 30, actress Song Hye Kyo appeared at the promotional event for the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" which recently began broadcasting in Hong Kong.

During the event, Song Hye Kyo showed up with a short haircut and fresh looking skin. Her innocent beauty captivated all the people who attended the promotional event.

Song Hye Kyo drew attention for revealing her ideal type of man that she would want to be with.

Song Hye Kyo stated, "Since I'm not that old and I'm not that young either, standards for an ideal type of man has disappeared a lot. I would like him to be someone that enjoys the same things as I do and someone who I can talk to who can trust me with the things I choose to do."

She continued, "When it comes to love, nationality doesn't matter as long as we connect. I think I will need to practice the language more if I want to date a man from Hong Kong.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9858/20130630/song-hye-kyo-reveals-ideal-man-nationality-matter-long-connect.htm

^ putriN unnie, unnie is so farsighted =))

172244929_013.jpg
2013-07-01 17:29
Lee Hong Ki

This guy, in his interview in the form of 50 questions, 50 answer:

The 8th question: Honestly, if you have an enviable celebrity?

His answer: Not a celebrity, Song Hye Kyo's Manager  help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793771
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=420&aid=0000000392

He he, he is as cute as his ideal type :))

Here is the TVB Entertainment video

They are basically reporting the same thing from yesterday, but there is an interview at the end.  SHK said she's open to dating guys from HK, but will have to give her some time to learn Cantonese first so they can communicate :P.  They mentioned the fan meeting and how the fans were all excited and happy to see her.  She played games and took photos with them.  She was really nice, talking and laughing with her fans.  The lady interviewer asked her what was the most memorable experience when she was filming TWTWB and Kyo answered the snow mountain scene in ep. 8.  It was beautiful.  She also talked about the challenge of playing a blind heiress in the drama and it's her first time playing such a role.  She went to a center for the blind to observe their lifestyle and she learned a lot from them.  The interviewer asked her which HK actor would she like to collaborate with (she asked this question in Korean).  If there's a chance, she would like to work with Leon Lai and Andy Lau because she admires them. 

I was smiling so much when she greeted her fans in Cantonese at the fan meeting.  She was so adorable when she said "Hi everyone, I'm Song Hye Kyo" in her broken Cantonese :P

Guest chloebelle

Guys, thank you so much for the amazing updates ,videos and pics....I'm still overjoyed,couldn't even sleep last night :D ..... In this video,I think I heard hye kyo introduced herself in Cantonese ... Sorry hclover96 .... I repost,I think we post it almost at the same time lolll....byaneh 130701 [HD1080p] Song Hye Kyo - attend TVB Jade fans meeting + interview @ TVB HD Entertainment News

:D

@chloebelle, it's okay dear.  It will give us a chance to watch Kyo's adorableness again :P.

@freshspring, thanks for the fancam videos.  It seems like everyone had a great time at the fan meeting and the male MC is a pretty funny guy.  I noticed that when Kyo came out, I heard a lot of mumbling "she's so pretty" :D

Here is a pic of SHK and Leon Lai (she mentioned she wants to work with him):

9184719718_6d37b4b350_o.jpg

It is unfortunate that Andy Lau was unable to star in The Crossing since Kyo wants to work with him.

Guest chloebelle

hclover ....freshspring....Shanda ....khxy.....Kamsahamnida for the updates,videos,pics....kyo's pics with her 80 years old granny fan are my most fav and leave me special heartwarming message... Lolll...Honki is funny,I guess he is going to win ms Park first now to smooth the way to our dearie kyo lollll ... Ooh boyyy...yes that cotton candy looks like umbrella lolllll....maybe that reminds he of her movie 'today' :D ....wish there is the video when she took pics with granny fan,would love to see...lolllll

hclover96 said: It seems like everyone had a great time at the fan meeting and the male MC is a pretty funny guy.  I noticed that when Kyo came out, I heard a lot of mumbling "she's so pretty" :D

^Really? thanks dear, I think so. When I watched fancams, I thought if I saw her directly, I would be overwhelmed by her beauty. Can't deny that her manner is so lovely and charming :x

A little bit about TWTWB and goodies:

Here is an article mentioning three of them (SHK, JIS, KB) as well as TWTWB's promotion

ibdgzkbomXBtGL.png
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013070115554889123&outlink=2&SVEC

ibx9PA1x3Y71VB.JPG
And illuso at night
iby4e9RiMvjBLL.jpg
Oh my angel calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793765
ibzPfPeaJOdoeq.jpg
ix2ivCM25KwTf.jpg
ibaKQfYtbL2OCs.jpg
iormkRNU1yzkv.jpg
dc

Mon, 01 Jul 2013
Lollipop

Song Hye Kyo labelled 'Asia's most beautiful actress'

22149.jpg

Tony Leung, Zhang Ziyi and Song Hye Kyo were in Korea recently to promote the martial arts flick, The Grandmaster, which was the opening film of the 5th China Film Festival on June 16.

On the red carpet, director Wong Kar Wai sang the praises of Hye-kyo, going as far as to call her the 'prettiest female actress in Asia'.

According to a report on Mingpao, Wong said that she had a 'perfect' face, and that he regretted not being able to give her a bigger role in the movie.

A few days ago, Hye Kyo was spotted inside a Gangnam salon two hours before the opening ceremony of the film festival.

According to her designer and hair stylist, the actress repeatedly asked for her clothing, fashion accessories and hairstyle selections to be kept simple, to allow her co-stars to shine.

Despite being excited to finally grace a red carpet with her co-stars, she insisted that the stars of the event should be them because she was attending the China Film Festival.

Even so, Song Hye Kyo's refreshing beauty held its own against co-star Zhang Ziyi.

Tony Leung also praised his on-screen wife for her elegance.

Even netizens can't get enough of the South Korean actress.

Recently on an online bulletin board, several photos were uploaded under the title, "Goddess of an actress on the set of new drama".

According to an article in Soompi, the pictures show the actress signing autographs for fans who came to visit the set of her drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

Even though the photos have not been photoshopped, Song Hye Kyo still looks perfect. With her flawless skin and beautiful facial features, it is no wonder that Song Hye Kyo is nicknamed “the goddess” with her natural beauty.

Netizens that saw these pictures said, “Song Hye Kyo is so beautiful,” “You are the winner!” “She is the most popular actress now.”

http://www.divaasia.com/media_photo/22149

Guest MikanNoKimi

SHG is indeed the most beautiful K actress to me. Is this her last promo for TWTWB or will she be participating in more promotions of the drama?  I wish she and the rest of the main gang for TWTWB can promote the drama together :(

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="date-header" style="margin-top: 1.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 78%/normal 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-align: center; "MONDAY, JULY 1, 2013

SONG HYE KYO ATTENDS CHANEL: THE LITTLE BLACK JACKET EXHIBITION IN SHANGHAI

9181860595_6315d0e1b1_z.jpg

South Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo (송혜교) attended Chanel: The Little Black Jacket exhibition hosted by Chanel at the NIB Building in Shanghai, China on June 20, 2013.

The absolutely beautiful actress opted for a navy tweed dress from Chanel Spring 2013 Haute Couture collection. Adding some fun to her look with a colorful 'Lola' pumps from Jimmy Choo.

Her new hairstyle suited her dolly-look, perfection from head-to-toe.
http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/07/song-hye-kyo-attends-chanel-little.html