Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

fanysus, you are done with the time keper? yay, awesome...i am only up page 70, had been too busy lately with work and home and certainly can only get it done by end of next week when i have free from work and family for few days...me all alone....it's a luxury for me keke.

Thanks freshspring for all the news  :-*

hclover96, i thot Andy Lau and Lois Koo was confirmed, but they are changing all the time, so i really don't know. I love Takeshi Kaneshiro and would love to see him with Kyo,  hopefully no more delayed or whatsoever..... i hope the movie is sailing this time..has been for years.

03copyfz.jpg
dc

I am missing O2

Have a nice weekend chingus.

@utkim: Thank u so much for the info!! OMG They did shoot the Ad together? And meeting secretly? Hell yeah!! I thought they didn't since I saw no interactions in the Ad and even the pics were pretty much photoshopped as if they shot it separately :)Now i'm still hopping for another project by the two :P
@ulap: Yes, I have no worries if it is writer Noh, I have never been bored with her script ^^. And it was so nice of you to reply everyone's post, thanks dear!
Regarding Beaksang Award, I really really hope that we could see our Hye Kyo attending. I don't mind if she attended only to receive Popular award, and i think she wouldn't mind either. It'd be even better if she would walk the red carpet alongside director Kim cuz he's been nominated as well. Or at least anyone/anything related to TWTWB should win! It was such an outstanding drama by amazing teamwork ^^Also, there was a recent poll about which celebs would be the best future mom and dad ( or some thing like that), and our Kyo unnie was at no.4 :)I was happy enough with that cuz i love no.1 too, which was Han Ji Min unnie. SHK has been in every single poll lately eh :)

@ulap, me too, I hope that article will be translate soon :x
Thanks ss.Kim for that video performed by Gummy, I feel the fate of Oh Young when watching her singing like that, that's really touching :(
Thanks niece2008 for awsome piccollege :)

I have watched the pics which are SHK and Zhao Wei in, but until now I know the gilrs in the pic below is Zhou Xun. They look like good friends
:x
Anyone know if they are friend?
:-/

352013175538.jpg
35201317445832.jpg
baidu via dc

^I want to see her on the red carpet of the awards ceremony 8->
These 8
photos were changed a bit of color contrast by OBS news, and I think they are a little nicer :D
352013184823534.jpg
352013184554111.jpg
35201318456190.jpg
352013184427744.jpg
35201318442480.jpg
352013184351265.jpg
352013184349893.jpg
352013184344329.jpg
as labeled

Nice gifs from SHK dc :x
252013211825248.gif
252013211630602.gif252013211543807.gif

I love this gif most :x
25201321195295.gif

Guest Jade1430292491

i am rewatching TWTWB,now @ep 4(river scene)..I really wonder how could shk walk so gracefully with that stilletos(ala catwalk) in the sand+ the freakin' cold water!!! OMG,why does it feel so long to wait for MAY 9???

^^ Thanks all for the breathtaking pics,informative and insightful news articles,and ever awesome posts about our girl...much appreciated :x Im with you all..lets all hope and pray together for our dear Kyo's attendance in the Baeksangs... [-O< [-O< [-O<  Fighting!!

Soo Beautiful :x

66862001.jpg

18920690.jpg

dc

Aww cutee :x

547816782.jpg

cr as labelled

This is related to the video Freshspring posted few days back...MBC selected the 30 strongest and beautiful Goddess of Korea..seems it is based on four scoring criteria(pure,elegant,sexy and friendly) Newas our girl came first in this....here's the pic(last one) :D

3801213fb80e7bec46e85ab.jpg

baidu

TWTWB final scene GIF 

838ba61ea8d3fd1f132bf76.gif

and LANEIGE :x :x :x

9a504fc2d5628535f265887.jpg

baidu

@utkim, I also hope that the movie doesn't get delay again. It would be awesome if Takeshi Kaneshiro joins the cast and act as SHK's love interest. He is good looking and manly :x

@freshspring, I always thought our dear girl is pretty petite because most of her co-stars are tall, but looking at the pics that you posted, she looks pretty tall as compare to Zhou Xun :))  Btw, thanks for all your constant updates :-* :-* :-* .  Thanks to all fellow SHKers for making this board one of the most active.

I've found some childhood pics that I haven't seen before.  Sorry if this has been posted before.

8703939651_95fc96bf3a_m.jpg8703940627_94e967e400_m.jpg8703940891_12176fde20_m.jpg 8703941055_37fc1c53d5_m.jpg 8703941643_ba51fc5152_m.jpg 8705065676_97e913793c_m.jpg 8703941221_06577232d5_m.jpg
cr to baidu

OMG!! Takeshi Kaneshiro? the Wonbin lookalike? Gosh im in!! i often have this wild thought that il sure become ancient before i get to see a WB-HK collaberation,but atleast il be happy if i can see Hye kyo work with the man who is often compared with Wonbin in terms of both looks n acting! sure enough both are very talented and top stars in their respective countries...so il be really happy if takeshi works in this movie..hoping for the best!! and also i just thought,how good would it be if all the 3 hotties,Chang chen-Andy lau-Takeshi act in this movie..heeee i kno,fat chance but i can dream rite? ;;)

Guest deaborj

I really like her outfit during the fashion show. It showed her being a true fashionista. Imagine turning a simple black shorts and sleeveless top into a rocking outfit with that feathered jacket which made her look like a "very gorgeous black angel". :D  (I tried to imagine myself wearing that similar outfit and I couldn't help but laugh at the thought because I would definitely not look anywhere near her but  I would looked somewhat like an overstuffed chicken that got burnt in the oven. kekekekeke.:D). So that's why I realized, I better stop imagining myself looking as hot like SHK if I don't want to feel depressed and frustrated.

Hope tomorrow is May 9. hehehehe.

^i wish i could LOL you 10x  :))

ria, i think Takuya Kimura looks like Won Bin too   :)

really no Chang Chen ??  nooooooooo....... hopefully, JW will find replacement as handsome and talented as him   ;;)

thanks so much to my fellow shkyoers for the lovely updates on our dear girl..... esp freshspring whom has been working very hard lately......  i like reading the optimistic and positive vibes on her likely presence at the Baeksang Awards....... as much as me too have a strong feeling she will attend...... but to avoid disappointment which is nothing new to us, i'm not placing high hope on it  :D  

anyway, let us make a date here this coming thu and cheers for kyo and twtwb ! 

this pic ria posted -

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9617/547816782.jpg 

reminds me of what daeborj said...... when she laughs her eyes becomes small...... as small as oh soo's eyes     :P

so sweeeeeeet......    :x

031_zps14fb5b83.jpg

nate

aigoo kyo..... are you coming or not ?  it's been too long    :-w

Song Hye-kyo, "It was me, the winter wind blows"

Woman Sense

The drama is over. The aura of drama, but still remains at the heart of the viewers. Song Hye confessed that it was indeed a happy time, but it was hard to expand the viewers' love restrained emotional acting.

"What about the winter?" Song Hye Kyo asked questions. In fact, decorated with colorful rhetoric Blurb expected. Even so, even if you are not embarrassed at all, had to be Indeed spectacular return I understood. How to become a shrug to the praise pouring in around. But I missed. She is immersed in thought for a moment, he just said only one word. "In the winter, I was happy."

20130503094506265.jpg

It was only that. The conceit woojjulham did not feel. It was taken while half the fun for the attention of the people. Just had to be cool. Fill up on time in a moment away from the side of the public was due.

Song Hye Kyo met. She finished the SBS drama "In the winter, the wind blows (winter) was locked in the afterglow of the drama. The winter experience she is looking directly into the eyes, saw what it was like. Time could see how she has become as an actor in the star was

Song Hye-kyo, 'fifty'

Indeed, the winter was a craze. The last time viewership of 15.8%. Like popular, but was more than that. Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung weekly broadcast whenever the topic poured in, and concern for the drama. In the KBS2 drama the program engagement survey by the Korea Broadcast Advertising Promotion Agency (KOBACO) (PEI: Program Engagement Index).

<My daughter the Seoyoung> and the joint was ranked first. "In fact, this response would look good feel good, did not expect've heard it ... I've seen 1 or 2 minor edits, first broadcast was really fun. Least once every ten minutes, but 1 st broadcast deoragoyo end, seemed to feel. I thought that's great. "

Especially Song Hye-kyo has received attention in the first inning. The beginning of the realistic The visually impaired smoke jungbanbu after delicate inner smoke was popular. In particular, the restrained emotional acting was impressive. The difference was expressed as the emotions to maximize. 'Analyzes' deep wound closed mind, just hit character.

Immersed in a fifty'm really hard "was too hard a time once or twice a tireless Ro, Hee - Kyung jakganim was not scripted, the other emotions in the drama If steps 1 and 2, steps 4 and 5 until the winter hit the climbed dalkka. Tired unwittingly as you take less than a god, a god surprise. had severe mental stress. "

Nevertheless, you did not let go of the tension of the strap to the Part 16. The analysis of the character of every moment and try to understand your feelings. Thanks to such efforts, Song Hye Kyo drama repeated once more increasingly ohyoung, been gone. It is due also showed her acting is natural. It is not unreasonable to say Bing fifty. Mind I possessed fifty sick mind throughout this work. "Do I need to still do. Still in the womb, even if you think metabolism ohyoung, ulkeok let's be ahryeon, was a really hard time, and prayer, I believe in yesterday. Now .... I do. "

20130503094506323.jpg

Jo In Sung is a good partner of an age

Song Hye Kyo was able to shine, thanks to the the relative actors and perfect breathing. She appeared in the 'reverse' sewage Jo In Sung and impeccable acting unfolded. The first breath that was incredible. When asked the secret of Song Hye Kyo said himself, friends of the same age. If it was so comfortable. Forced to smoke who do not know each other, get close to the time it was a'd also drink together in the Rubble "Ever since I was a friend I've been in the same office friends to know each other in the past. Hagoyo overlap between would need to immerse lay. "

But it simply was not only because of friendship. Song Hye Kyo was dropped right at the time of the 'lucky'. Is glad to be able to hang out in the 30s 20s lt. If you met in the mid-20s, took synergies to meet the when smoke more mature, "timing was right. Would have been able to hit the smoke desire to climb to burn" Because then I actually was not only my performance bums, but now met. caused the eyes to interpret the work,'m so glad I was able to each other to exchange glasses batgeoni the

Then, Jo In Sung Song Hye-kyo was what to do? You clean her words, "I had heartburn sewage. Jo In Sung smoke when I was to see from a viewers standpoint. Smoke pattern formalized, but had fresh. Better actress than crying smoke great, hagoyo That was "like most of the male actors crying hageodeunyo But Jo In Sung express emotion more delicately than any other actress is different surprise. Did wear I wanted to do."

To become an actor in the star

It was the achievements of the day, in the morning. Song Hye Kyo had to fill in about five years, since 2008. Prioritize work, rather than the box-office. The prime example of director Wong Kar-wai movie <> Big Bell Temple. Despite being a bit part, and has appeared with the means to align the masters and breathing. The film to be completed until the time it took about four years. It was a time of trial for Song Hye Kyo. To be honest, then that four years had never taken more than 30 times the same scene, you do not shoot me I went to China was too hard. "'ve Got enough I did. 'Why, every good work, and I is not doing this? ' Want to surprise. Quit worrying one even now, they just told us. "

The smoke even go shooting my worries did not end. Because it was easy to get the OK sign. Was time spent many days and blame and blame themselves. After all, it was one way. Song Hye Kyo stepped back from the bottom. From the basic chopped. Begin to fully immersive character. Beckons one to smoke gets not as much as I thought I was mad one day, I never drank a glass of whiskey, together too tight chest, I'd like to ... relax, and did a lot of smoke that worry did not remind the human feeling of Song Hye-kyo required so that the untouched, even if the smoke can be seen in the character. "

Song, that has started to change. For acting more than anything, this attitude has changed. You were were grateful that smoke can have a desire you want to make it better. Song, that has grown as an actor rather than a star.

"4 years matured. Wanted to smoke, smoke who wants to know what it was," said she, "like now without the time would not have been as enthusiastic as a springboard to be able to work harder who have prepared, "he recalls.

20130503094506376.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, trying to take another challenge.

Song Hye-kyo has come up in the unenviable position ever learn. Beauty, smoke, grabbed the box-office. In fact, do not do anything, just enjoy the moment and not more than situations. Song Hye-kyo, but are again dreaming of a challenge. The fate serial directed by John Woo.

Again stand a starting point. , But did not feel even a little bit of fear, hesitation. Rather the style, but take as long as the director Wong Kar-wai "Fortunately," he said with a broad smile, were also built. When asked where the container looks like "work without worrying about the box office and was able to choose the opportunity to adventure got back," he said, thanks to a well-winter did not hide the throbbing heart.

It is thought to be a domestic works. It is not a sequel to the movie, but also insist. Home theater still has an open mind. The mind seems to move the work should be as good as winter> The first reason is the desire to want to work showcases mature tried this winter felt attracted to the semi-pre-production system, and the second reason. In fact, the Korean drama production environment is very poor. The primary side script overnight shooting. The LIVE levels is enough to create drama. Winter half pre-production, unusual drama.

Completeness think this drama to continue in the future, "while Song Hye Kyo is not only difficult because the field can not afford to just worry if this seems to be higher to immerse viewers because its winter this idea was, "he said.

Song Hye-kyo Learn dreams of tomorrow. Divine the future over the place now. She began to star the time it took to learn to become a full 17 years. Hangil only walked slowly and steadily Thirty-one her age. Not finished yet demonstrated that there was time left. Song Hye-kyo to show once again the face look like? If you have to work increasingly difficult. "How wonder how you feel delighted with themselves, and I'm wishing, I want you to watch section, please do not expect too much greater expectations, a big disappointment as the law. Well, I do not want to know. "

Planning _ the reporter jangeunseong covering _ seobohyeon Dispatch reporter | Photos _ dispatch

Author © (State) New York Press, Source: Woman Sense (>) Seoul Cultural Publishers reprint, copy, distribute banned The drama is over. The aura of drama, but still remains at the heart of the viewers. Song Hye confessed that it was indeed a happy time, but it was hard to expand the viewers' love restrained emotional acting.

"What about the winter?" Song Hye Kyo asked questions. In fact, decorated with colorful rhetoric Blurb expected. Even so, even if you are not embarrassed at all, had to be Indeed spectacular return I understood. How to become a shrug to the praise pouring in around. But I missed. She is immersed in thought for a moment, he just said only one word. "In the winter, I was happy."

20130503094506265.jpg

It was only that. The conceit woojjulham did not feel. It was taken while half the fun for the attention of the people. Just had to be cool. Fill up on time in a moment away from the side of the public was due.

Song Hye Kyo met. She finished the SBS drama "In the winter, the wind blows (winter) was locked in the afterglow of the drama. The winter experience she is looking directly into the eyes, saw what it was like. Time could see how she has become as an actor in the star was

Song Hye-kyo, 'fifty'

Indeed, the winter was a craze. The last time viewership of 15.8%. Like popular, but was more than that. Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung weekly broadcast whenever the topic poured in, and concern for the drama. In the KBS2 drama the program engagement survey by the Korea Broadcast Advertising Promotion Agency (KOBACO) (PEI: Program Engagement Index).

<My daughter the Seoyoung> and the joint was ranked first. "In fact, this response would look good feel good, did not expect've heard it ... I've seen 1 or 2 minor edits, first broadcast was really fun. Least once every ten minutes, but 1 st broadcast deoragoyo end, seemed to feel. I thought that's great. "

Especially Song Hye-kyo has received attention in the first inning. The beginning of the realistic The visually impaired smoke jungbanbu after delicate inner smoke was popular. In particular, the restrained emotional acting was impressive. The difference was expressed as the emotions to maximize. 'Analyzes' deep wound closed mind, just hit character.

Immersed in a fifty'm really hard "was too hard a time once or twice a tireless Ro, Hee - Kyung jakganim was not scripted, the other emotions in the drama If steps 1 and 2, steps 4 and 5 until the winter hit the climbed dalkka. Tired unwittingly as you take less than a god, a god surprise. had severe mental stress. "

Nevertheless, you did not let go of the tension of the strap to the Part 16. The analysis of the character of every moment and try to understand your feelings. Thanks to such efforts, Song Hye Kyo drama repeated once more increasingly ohyoung, been gone. It is due also showed her acting is natural. It is not unreasonable to say Bing fifty. Mind I possessed fifty sick mind throughout this work. "Do I need to still do. Still in the womb, even if you think metabolism ohyoung, ulkeok let's be ahryeon, was a really hard time, and prayer, I believe in yesterday. Now .... I do. "

20130503094506323.jpg

Jo In Sung is a good partner of an age

Song Hye Kyo was able to shine, thanks to the the relative actors and perfect breathing. She appeared in the 'reverse' sewage Jo In Sung and impeccable acting unfolded. The first breath that was incredible. When asked the secret of Song Hye Kyo said himself, friends of the same age. If it was so comfortable. Forced to smoke who do not know each other, get close to the time it was a'd also drink together in the Rubble "Ever since I was a friend I've been in the same office friends to know each other in the past. Hagoyo overlap between would need to immerse lay. "

But it simply was not only because of friendship. Song Hye Kyo was dropped right at the time of the 'lucky'. Is glad to be able to hang out in the 30s 20s lt. If you met in the mid-20s, took synergies to meet the when smoke more mature, "timing was right. Would have been able to hit the smoke desire to climb to burn" Because then I actually was not only my performance bums, but now met. caused the eyes to interpret the work,'m so glad I was able to each other to exchange glasses batgeoni the

Then, Jo In Sung Song Hye-kyo was what to do? You clean her words, "I had heartburn sewage. Jo In Sung smoke when I was to see from a viewers standpoint. Smoke pattern formalized, but had fresh. Better actress than crying smoke great, hagoyo That was "like most of the male actors crying hageodeunyo But Jo In Sung express emotion more delicately than any other actress is different surprise. Did wear I wanted to do."

To become an actor in the star

It was the achievements of the day, in the morning. Song Hye Kyo had to fill in about five years, since 2008. Prioritize work, rather than the box-office. The prime example of director Wong Kar-wai movie <> Big Bell Temple. Despite being a bit part, and has appeared with the means to align the masters and breathing. The film to be completed until the time it took about four years. It was a time of trial for Song Hye Kyo. To be honest, then that four years had never taken more than 30 times the same scene, you do not shoot me I went to China was too hard. "'ve Got enough I did. 'Why, every good work, and I is not doing this? ' Want to surprise. Quit worrying one even now, they just told us. "

The smoke even go shooting my worries did not end. Because it was easy to get the OK sign. Was time spent many days and blame and blame themselves. After all, it was one way. Song Hye Kyo stepped back from the bottom. From the basic chopped. Begin to fully immersive character. Beckons one to smoke gets not as much as I thought I was mad one day, I never drank a glass of whiskey, together too tight chest, I'd like to ... relax, and did a lot of smoke that worry did not remind the human feeling of Song Hye-kyo required so that the untouched, even if the smoke can be seen in the character. "

Song, that has started to change. For acting more than anything, this attitude has changed. You were were grateful that smoke can have a desire you want to make it better. Song, that has grown as an actor rather than a star.

"4 years matured. Wanted to smoke, smoke who wants to know what it was," said she, "like now without the time would not have been as enthusiastic as a springboard to be able to work harder who have prepared, "he recalls.

20130503094506376.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, trying to take another challenge.

Song Hye-kyo has come up in the unenviable position ever learn. Beauty, smoke, grabbed the box-office. In fact, do not do anything, just enjoy the moment and not more than situations. Song Hye-kyo, but are again dreaming of a challenge. The fate serial directed by John Woo.

Again stand a starting point. , But did not feel even a little bit of fear, hesitation. Rather the style, but take as long as the director Wong Kar-wai "Fortunately," he said with a broad smile, were also built. When asked where the container looks like "work without worrying about the box office and was able to choose the opportunity to adventure got back," he said, thanks to a well-winter did not hide the throbbing heart.

It is thought to be a domestic works. It is not a sequel to the movie, but also insist. Home theater still has an open mind. The mind seems to move the work should be as good as winter> The first reason is the desire to want to work showcases mature tried this winter felt attracted to the semi-pre-production system, and the second reason. In fact, the Korean drama production environment is very poor. The primary side script overnight shooting. The LIVE levels is enough to create drama. Winter half pre-production, unusual drama.

Completeness think this drama to continue in the future, "while Song Hye Kyo is not only difficult because the field can not afford to just worry if this seems to be higher to immerse viewers because its winter this idea was, "he said.

Song Hye-kyo Learn dreams of tomorrow. Divine the future over the place now. She began to star the time it took to learn to become a full 17 years. Hangil only walked slowly and steadily Thirty-one her age. Not finished yet demonstrated that there was time left. Song Hye-kyo to show once again the face look like? If you have to work increasingly difficult. "How wonder how you feel delighted with themselves, and I'm wishing, I want you to watch section, please do not expect too much greater expectations, a big disappointment as the law. Well, I do not want to know. "

Planning _ the reporter jangeunseong covering _ seobohyeon Dispatch reporter | Photos _ dispatch

Guest lionel1430292475

hello guys i'm missing this thread a lot bcoz business trip i can't insightful this thread. Anyway Takeshi Kaneshiro will cast in her new movie?? seriously?? i think he is very good actor and his a successful japanese actor. For me 3 Japanese outstanding actor is Takeshi Kaneshiro, Takuya Kimura, and Satoshi Tsumabuki (you can googling this one). But anyway i still hope Andy Lau could be she's co-star, Andy Lau is a Legend and it would be a very good step for her international debut.

This article talks about certain stars and their anti-aging methods: http://health.people.com.cn/n/2013/0503/c14739-21359353.html.

Below is just Song Hye Kyo's part.  There is also a part on Maggie Cheung and Charlie Yeung.

2035968669991626346.jpg

TV actresses has always remain the same as debut appearance.  Privately how do they maintain?  Maintenance recipe really work?

Actresses on TV don't seem to age, always remain the same as debut appearance.  Is it natural beauty, or acquired proper maintenance? What is the secret of their maintenance?  By following suit, will it be effective? Now, Xiao Bian experts help expose actresses' anti-aging secret!

9288393516043259866.jpg

Song Hye Kyo's method of good color: drink ginseng tea and lemon juice

Drinking ginseng tea is Song Hye Kyo's skincare method, she thought that ginseng can accelerate blood circulation, so that the face becomes rosy, and lemon juice has a whitening effect.

6124370242933923002.jpg

Expert analysis  (sorry, this part I just used Google translate because some Chinese words are too hard for me to understand)

Ginseng can be nourishing blood, suitable for the elderly, chronic illness Qi, often dizziness, vertigo or menopausal women consumption. Ginseng can be divided into warm red ginseng (Korea Ginseng), and cool white ginseng (ginseng) Although the two are qi, but the body is different, the effect is very different.

In general, the physical treatment suitable to eat red ginseng, Huo-wang physical eat white ginseng, but with age and lifestyle, physical changes, the best after TCM judgment, tonic. For example: wang fit to eat white ginseng to Yin and down as qi, if you eat of red ginseng, but will not sleep or produce dizziness, tinnitus and other phenomena.

Lemon contains vitamin C whitening, enhance resistance. "Lemon peel" photosensitive, touch the skin, shine the light, there will be "anti-triad" may, however, have no such problems with eating. If the skin is encountered lemon peel, washed clean, you do not have to worry about the anti-triad problem.

Guest deaborj

@hclover96 Thanks for sharing this article on SHKs anti-aging method. But I think no matter how many gallons of ginseng tea (be it red or white ginseng) and lemon juice i drink(or even if I use it in taking a bath),  I still would not achieve her porcelain like skin and eternal youth....But no worries, I'll try anyway even if I drown drinking? kekekekeke. For a porcelain skin and eternal youth like Kyo Cheers!(Fighting)

~O) ~O) ~O)