Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

jjeennyy19 said: @crixa: I'm caught.. :D:D:D Have to visit tons of church to pray...
@ulap: Of course you are dear...your username says so...keke..So which broadcast channel you choose?ABS or GMA???You better choose right dear... :> :))

Guest scarlet1013

I think SHk must be very relieved right now that JIS and KMH news broke out in the open. Well it is given that SHK & JIS must be super happy that TWTWB was a huge success and people cant seem to stop talking about it even to the point that people cannot let go of OY & OS characters. They both knew they have done a great job but now I think they both want us to let go as they have let go of the character already. SHK & JIS  want to move on... another project maybe... another pairing... another story...  and so thus the news... Honestly this breaks my heart too. .. but what can we do it is reality...

The news put me in a perspective, that maybe this is not just beneficial for JIS but more so for SHK...for all we know SHK may be in a relationship as well but because the poor girl is so famous it would be a bigger and heavier blow if she spill her guts about any man for that matter... JIS was gentleman enough to take the hit in this situation.

Im not an SHK-HB shipper. IN fact Im utterly disappointed in HB for leaving SHK to face the bashers (had to be honest here) but Ive seen how truly in love and happy SHK then in WW bts. It was not the character acting up with HB but SHK. JIS-SHK on screen they light up beautifully but seems like off cam they are two colleagues with great respect for each other.

For ALL we know, fate has other plans for SHK ? And pretty real soon we hear her with another drama... and we can totally move on from the O2 couple ...

For SHK : AJA AJA fighting! I am looking forward to another drama hopefully real soon !

Due to the turn of events i therefore conclude that a Goddess is really meant for a God ... ;)) we all know who's that nation's God is right? :>

heck yeh back to my original ship Lol ;))

thou my second ship was a bummer :(

Guest iiemail

Hello. This is a frist time a post. Im a silent reader hehehe. But this forum help very much to know. Wish someday shk use twitter or fb hehehhe And im from indonesia. Already fans with shk from autum and now twtwb. And because twtwb i buy a led tv . Before i use old tv not lcd or led. I buy tv for look shk more with fantastic skin. Thx all

Guest deaborj

sorry,I also forgot to include gigivillaceran too. this is daebak! :)

I hope SHK in the future can visit the Phils because "it's more fun in the Philippines" kekeke. If she came to Cebu with the TWTWB staff, I sure would have flown to Cebu to stalk her there. hehehe. I really hope I could see here in person. arf! arf!

first time posting here I just usually lurk but I couldn't help but greet my fellow kababayans :-h heller :P 
those who are in the philippines are lucky when they show TWTWB on abs-cbn or gma :(  I don't even watch TFC but if they air (which i highly doubt) TWTWB I will definately watch it.  My mom loves teleserye I'll even make her watch it eventhough it'll be dub. 
I hope when I visit NYC this summer I'll run into SHK.
note to SHK: call or text me when you'll be in NYC I'll drive there lol.  

I like the KARA video featuring SHK in the last moment. Song Hye Kyo really like ordinary people like us that also not shy (willingly) in taking picture together in a big group. Really humble... Admire her more
;))

Guest deaborj

There's an article about SHK at hancinema featuring her as "the first 'bagel + glamour' woman" w/ accompanying pictures. Sorry I don't know how to post it here in this thread. She really looked gorgeous and sexy considering the pics were taken 15 years ago.

Guest lionel1430292475

I just watching Camellia "love for sale" honestly i dont understand that movie.LOL..and i watch that movie w/o engsub hahahhaaha, SHK look a like cobra goddess :D . But finally i get the line of that movie Bo Ra trying to take off "memory of love" her boyfriend KDW, and when i watch that "memory" scene aigo..that was such a beautiful love and my heart start fluttering and trying so hard to ignore the "shiping" (because i dont wanna trap in a shiping world). But honestly...
Her eyes doesnt shining when everytime she look HB in WW, even in a kiss scene.But KDW is a good kisser
I agree w/u @ulap i wish SHK next project work with Daniel Henney for me the most hot korean actor is Gong Yoo and Daniel Henney :D their legs is so sexy . Because she want playing romantic comedy maybe story about falinin love with Paparazi can be funny or extremly tomboyish like YEH in coffee Prince

cant wait her next movie and drama (include variety show)

I just watching Camellia "love for sale" honestly i dont understand that movie.LOL..and i watch that movie w/o engsub hahahhaaha, SHK look a like cobra goddess :D . But finally i get the line of that movie Bo Ra trying to take off "memory of love" her boyfriend KDW, and when i watch that "memory" scene aigo..that was such a beautiful love and my heart start fluttering and trying so hard to ignore the "shiping" (because i dont wanna trap in a shiping world). But honestly...

Her eyes doesnt shining when everytime she look HB in WW, even in a kiss scene.But KDW is a good kisser

I agree w/u @ulap i wish SHK next project work with Daniel Henney for me the most hot korean actor is Gong Yoo and Daniel Henney :D their legs is so sexy . Because she want playing romantic comedy maybe story about falinin love with Paparazi can be funny or extremly tomboyish like YEH in coffee Prince

cant wait her next movie and drama (include variety show)

@lionel, i still have to watch. camelia and today but i don't know where. and i hope there's english sub also. i am not familiar with gong yoo but i really hope shk can work with daniel henney in a romantic-comedy film or drama. daniel is soooo hawt! plus his smiles will surely melts the viewers. imagine a scene where shk and dh goofing around and making faces.argh, it would really be awesome! i wish someone could post a photoshopped picture of them together. i wonder if their chemistry can also be electrtifying. anyway, i remembered that there was a news segment where they were both featured. hmm...