Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hello everyone!!!
I feel like a newbie whenever I come back here again. -_- 
I'm really really really excited to watch twtwb (too many initials huhu)!!! thank you for the pictures post. she looks gorgeous in the new photoshoot!!  I swear she ages backward!!! TwTwB fighting!!! =D
I hope everyone have a good time watching the new drama!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi, everyone here as well as guests (non-members),

I hope you will take my invitation to contribute in discussions and/or contribute news of That Winter, The Wind Blows as well as news about Hye Kyo in the drama thread:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007176/drama-02-13-2013-that-winter-the-wind-blowswind-blows-in-winter-%EA%B7%B8-%EA%B2%A8%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B4-%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%A4/p1

I know some of you know its existence, but some of you may be new and/or not know where to discuss the drama. I hope to see you all there. :)

I'm so happy to be able to follow some of the news of That Winter, The Wind Blows because I get to know Song Hye Kyo in a more personal way. She has such a kind heart and seems to be a very considerate woman in taking care of people around her. Not only she contributes to charity, but cares a lot about people who works with her. The first K-drama that ever led to watching more Korean dramas was All In. I will forever love her in that drama, but what's more, I am so glad to see her onscreen with one of my favorite actors in That Winter, The Wind Blows. :)

Thank you again for all of your contributions and/or for letting me reposting your news/pictures here to the drama's thread.^^ If you have time, will you please drop the news in the drama thread also because I reposted a lot of stuffs from you. [hope you don't mind me reposting things, but I felt like Song Hye Kyo's news needed to be known by others.]

Have a wonderful weekend.

<3

I hope for the best for That Winter, The Wind Blows.

Added Korean drama 'That Winter, the Wind Blows' episodes 1 to 3 Added episodes 1 to 3 for the Korean drama 'That Winter, the Wind Blows' Watch on DramaFever "That Winter, the Wind Blows" (2013) Directed by Kim Kyoo-tae Written by Noh Hee-kyeong With Jo In-Seong, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Beom, Jung Eun-ji, Bae Jong-ok, Kim Tae-woo,... Wed, Thu 21:55 Synopsis The male main character and the female character can't live a radiant life as he fails terribly in his first love and she experiences her parents' divorce and parting with her brother. Life is just an extention for him and life is just full of loneliness and fatigue. However, they feel excited and warm ever since they met and throughout and they find hope in life and human. In a world where love is just a joke, they try to find the true meaning of love which isn't discolored and full of inspiration and delight. www.dramafever.com/dr

^wooohooooo...... she's smouldering with hotness !  sweatingbullets_zps898140b0.gif

thanks everyone for the awesome sharings......... praises keep pouring in for the drama...... hope it will continue till the end         [-O<

freshspring, i have goose bumps looking at the gifs you made from PD Kim vids...... they are getting more and more compatible awwwwwww...... maybe the earlier still below is from that scene     :x

tw130120a.jpg

i like their faces being put like a confrontation.....

_1_1_zpsf8da4fa9.png

3_1_1_zps2ed71f6e.gif 

dc

@ria19 In regard to that article, it's coincidental that Kim Tae Hee also gifted the staff members of her upcoming drama with chocolates just like what Song Hye Kyo did. It's interesting how both actresses are so beautiful with thoughtful hearts for those around them. :)

----

I feel a bit giddy seeing the anchor tattoo again on her wrist from the gifs made by @freshspring. :P

huong

said:

hello everyone!!!

I feel like a newbie whenever I come back here again.

-_-

I'm really really really excited to watch twtwb (too many initials huhu)!!! thank you for the pictures post. she looks gorgeous in the new photoshoot!!  I swear she ages backward!!! TwTwB fighting!!! =D

I hope everyone have a good time watching the new drama!!!

As said previously, Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang soo visited Jo In Sung at the filming site at Gangnam do park.SJK and JIS were from the same agency in the past and starred in the same movie before.One reps said " SJK and LKS came to the set bringing snacks despite the cold weather.It certainly warmth the set and mainly to show support to JIS"
Taken from twitter:촬영끝~ 드라마도 잼났고 연기파 배우 송혜교가 선물을 주고 가내~~ 감사감사합니다
It seems that Hye Kyo gave staff with jackets.http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1911053559?pn=30

As mentioned by PutriN, the slots for advertisement of TWTWB has been sold out due to the great casts and rising popularity.http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/news_view.htm?id=326780&sc=naver

Here's the link of Knee Drop Guru episode where Kusanagi confessed his admiration for Hye Kyohttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxcprj_mix-yyyy-yyyyy-e11-yyy-130207-hdtv-xvid-tvhq_webcam#.UR9iZGkZTJl

source as labelled above

utkim!! hello!!! good to see you too as always!!! =D

freshspring thank you for the wonderful gifs

I'm going to get warned for not posting any contributions. >_< aigoo. I'll make sure to post something next time along with my greetings/opinions. la la I will watch twtwb this weekend!!!  /excited. (in the twtwb thread. i'll make some crappy screencaps...maybe lol)

thanks freshspring, jjsweeter for the lovely gifs.

hi huong, glad to see your post.

khxy, thanks........ apparently the tweet is from the producer of the drama @tmgoodhelper......  with the pic of the jacket.......

wjkct_zpsfac1d73a.jpg

wow, the staffs are very lucky to work with her this time...... she's so generous..... she must be very happy working with them....... that's good     :)

spot her pores......... if you can find   ;;)

tw130217a_zps1413a130.jpg

dc 

@sunshine.. Yups try 2.. I always spend time 2 comment in drama thread in my hectic schedule just want her 2 be recognize n deserve what she already had.. Her fan.. Among 2 others comment just want 2 show it on n on that her fans is solid n being proud of her since long time.. For me is since FH..