Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Yes Kim,according to the news Hye Kyo gave all 80 staff and crew members with sneakers.She specially noted down every one's shoe sizes so that it fits and can be useful to everyone.One crew says" we are so touched that Hye Kyo gives her attention and care for us,it warmth us".
One drama representatives states " we are very happy that despite the hardships during the filming due to the bitter cold weather, Hye Kyo graciously and attentively prepared these gifts for us" The atmosphere during filming has always been good and the morale of the staff have also increased significantly.
Another news regarding TWTWB broadcasting rights' sales to Japan.A representative says that eventhough he can't disclose the amount,but it's the highest fee ever.Both Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo enjoy high popularity in Japan and this also further reaffirms the 2 lead actors' hallyu stars' status.
There's also special meaning to this sales.Last year due to political reasons,the demand for Korean drama and movies has been cut off by Japan.TWTWB sales brings hope and opens the door for Korean drama and movies to be exported to Japan again.
A Japanese representative says" Recently there isn't any export for Korean dramas eventough some Hallyu stars are in it.Even if some are interested, the fee is too low". In this case,TWTWB export fee and sales bring great encouragement for other Korean dramas and we can also see the great force and influence of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo as hallyu stars.
TWTWB is also currently preparing sales agreements to other asian countries.TWTWB is expected to fetch a high sales price in China due to Hye Kyo's popularity and her  involvement in Wong Kar Wai and John Woo's films.
source:nate and baidu

1360153274_462059.jpg
Midnight' reflector patronize Cho, Song Hye-kyo in 'M' care

Reporter [Creative yideilri baejeonghui actor Jo revealed aspects of care of others.

6 broadcast of SBS 'Midnight TV Entertainment' SBS new drama of the winter, the wind blows' protagonist Jo, rode the propagation of an interview with Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Gyo Cho prior to the interview day handed the white canvas. Jo for the actress Song Hye-kyo relative to canvas instead of the reflector would have been nine. Jo it splashes a floor? "Seem banggeut smiled.

Song, asked Jo's appearance on the set, "staff members" a lot because Mr. Cho laughs and compliments.

[Creative yideilri baejeonghui reporter news@tvdaily.co.kr / photos SBS broadcast screen capture]

source: www.nate.co.kr

Exclusive] Song Hye-kyo, the winter, the wind blows' staff 80 people Member sneakers Gift

Song Hye-kyo is the SBS drama 'Winter Wind Blows' staff of 80 people, was a gift sneakers.

Song Hye-kyo in progress 6 pm shooting one person running shoes the 80 tribes staff as a gift to one person turned Fit running shoes staff to prepare a delicacy Foot Size 80 staff to investigate transcript, Song Hye-kyo was Drama Song Hye-kyo's this attention to detail in all had been greatly impressed the crew is said.

Drama crew a cold day, I'm shooting in full swing, "protagonists Song Hye Kyo is the first gifts to the staff so it really likes. Climbed up the filming atmosphere, the morale of the staff," he said.

The winter, the wind cries' Ro, Hee - Kyung artist and Tae; PD drama starring Jo - Song Hye-kyo Iran simply already attracting topic in the first half of 2013, the highest botaego force is regarded as highly anticipated.

Childhood away from their parents and, after a failed first love, living a meaningless life backstreet Man (Cho), and the divorce of their parents, and brother and after the breakup of the visually impaired suddenly came to live a lonely, exhausting life tycoon woman (Song Hye Kyo) to meet the hopes and true
popular Japanese drama 'Love do not need a story to finding love, summer is the original.

Cho, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Bum, Chung, Eun - Ji starring the winter, the wind blows' first broadcast on February 13.

Source:www.nate.co.kr

the 'winter' Song Hye-kyo in high heels controversial

201302062119252410_1.jpg

Min-Ji Yi [Newsen Reporter]

Song Hye Gyo I think the debate on high heels said.

Song, Feb. 5 broadcast of SBS 'Midnight TV Entertainment' for the winter, the wind blows, "There was no reason for not doing," he said.

Rehabilitation center and met a lot of visually impaired people to hear about a lot of prejudices and preconceived notions, but I was studying with ordinary people. "Significant moral difference in eopdeora said Song, who plays the visually impaired.

Song, "does not show anything is a bad idea, from a scene in high heels and when five hundred and two Hill God to be the next guardian ttaego safe shoes." When you move alone explained (Photo = SBS 'midnight TV entertainment' capture ")

Source: www.nate.co.kr

‘This Winter, Hye Kyo is Coming’ Song Hye Kyo Laying on Bed Fatal Charm “Jo In Sung Winner”

Song Hye Kyo has unveiled a sexy bohemian atmosphere of a pictorial.

Set to be published on February 7th, Song Hye Kyo’s photo shoot with the star style magazine, High Cut, titled, “Winter, Wind, Hye Kyo” has been released.

Considered to be Korea’s most powerful beauty and the standard of Asian beauty, acting as a goddess, she radiated fatal beauty. In a close-up shot of her face, her flawless skin was showed off as not even one pore could be found.

In addition, the cover shot of her laying in bed with provocative eyes is reminiscent of the sexy bohemian look. Song Hye Kyo, who has been busy filming her drama, personally participated in the early phase of the pictorial concept design, making it all the more meaningful.

In the resulted interview, Song Hye Kyo said, “I received the casting proposal for That Winter, The Wind Blows and as I read the synopsis, I really enjoyed it, especially the male protagonist’s character couldn’t have been better. So, even when they were making eliminations [for] the male casting, I only looked at three pieces,’writer Noh Hee Kyeung, director Kim Kyu Tae, and the script’ and said I was going to do it, but the casting of Jo In Sung made 4 beats fall into place, and I thought,’it was a winner.’”

In regards to carefully observing actresses her junior, she answered honestly, “Personally, I like Moon Chae Won. She is natural and has a delicate color in her own way. I even started watching the drama Innocent Man [Nice Guy] because of Moon Chae Won.”

When asked about plans to appear on variety shows or talk shows, she joked, “Truthfully, if I were to come out on variety show, there could be good feelings, but by nature, I have a personality that is not careful with my words, so people in my surroundings stop me [from doing it]” and “If this drama’s genre was romantic comedy, it is likely I would have went on a variety show, but given the nature of this drama, I have to postpone and take a rain check.”

Reporter Lee Da Jung anbie@sportschosun.com

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

according to the news Hye Kyo gave all 80 staff and crew members with sports shoes.She specially noted down every one's shoe sizes so that it fits and can be useful to everyone.
One crew says" we are so touched that Hye Kyo gives her attention and care for us,it warmth us".

One drama representatives states " we are very happy that despite the hardships during the filming due to the bitter cold weather, Hye Kyo graciously and attentively prepared these gifts for us" The atmosphere during filming has always been good and the morale of the staff have also increased significantly.

source:nate and baidu