Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest msbae77

hi all...im a big fan of song hye kyo. not really new to this thread but been a silent lurker frequenting this thread for my hye kyo fixes. just want to thank everybody for the constant updates. could hardly wait for her new drama, twtb.

Guest msbae77

btw, does anyody know the title and artist of the song played in this video during pictorial? thanks for the reply. i wish i could understand what they're saying in the interview. seems like they're both enjoying each other's company. both hye kyo and in sung are epitome of true.

Guest msbae77

oops. sorry for flooding the video. obviously im a newbie when it comes to posting or quoting. can i edit the post? do i have to? thx.

Guest msbae77

hope my husband will translate the video for me tomorrow, though a slim chance but no harm in asking. will share if im successful. hehe. goodnight utkim and to the rest who are online.

Just saw the vid n really this couple is match made from heaven or at least the one that get this couple in 1 screen is an angel O:-) .. Wellcome 2 this thread @msbae77.. And @utkim.. Your'ne not alone I also prefer her at berlinale coz I want her to spread the wings 2 more internationaly known but let the destiny choose n may it gonna be the best one 4 her carrer n love.. Aminnn

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo: “We should drop the biases towards the disabled”

January 22, 2013 7:30 pm dkrogers

20130122_1358840215_14903700_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently talked about the disabled.

On January 22, SBS tweeted a video of Song talking about her character in a new TV series. Song plays the role of a big company heiress named Oh Young, who suffers from a sudden visual impairment on SBS new TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.

In the video, Song says, “I met many blind people at a social welfare center to talk and study and I realized that I have had biases against them.”

“I was ashamed that I had no interest in them. I think I should help people drop their biases against the disabled. They are the same men and women. We should change our thoughts about them.”

People who saw the video responded: “She is so kind.” “She is beautiful inside and out.” “We should keep that in mind.” “I can’t wait to see her performance.” “She already makes a good couple with Jo In Sung.”

The series is a classic melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13. Renowned writer No Hee Kyung and stylish director Kim Kyu Tae will work with the top stars.

‘That Winter’ Song Hye Kyo – Jo In Sung, Ski Resort Date Captured ‘Bundled Up’2013012301001339300111791.jpg

‘That Winter, Ski resort date?’

Actors Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s appearance at a ski resort has been captured.

On January 22nd, various online communities published an eye witness account, along with a photo of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung.

The photo showed them bundled up for the cold weather, while filming the SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, at Yongpyeong Resort, located in Gangwondo Pyeongchanggeun. Song Hye Kyo, who wore a thick beige color padded coat along with fur covered boots, tried to avoid the cold weather, but her side profile remained a beautiful sight. Directly next to her wearing a red coat and backpack with a fur hat, Jo In Sung could not conceal his attractive height and gave off a model pose.

Netizens who viewed the photo responded by making such comments, “Only these two people sparkle,” “It’s a shame I went to the ski resort not too long ago,” “Seeing them in person would be breathtaking,” “Even taking a quick picture of them is like a photo shoot,” They look good together,”Perfect couple,” etc.

Meanwhile, the first broadcast of That Winter, The Wind Blows airs February 13th.

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyonet

credit @songhyegyo.net

Song Hye Kyo Concept, “I want to break the prejudice against the visually impaired”1358840304_454131.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo commented on her concept.

On January 22nd, SBS released a video, along with the following message on their official Twitter account, “Genuine luxury drama #We met That Winter’s two leads Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo)~ It’s not much longer until the day we see the two actors on one screen~”

In the released video, Song Hye Kyo opened by speaking of her character, Oh Young, a blind heiress, in the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, “I went to the social welfare center to meet the visually impaired in person and we shared many stories.”

Afterwards she stated, “Before I met the visually impaired, I had preconceptions and biases. Even while actually speaking with them and studying, I thought to myself, ‘Wow, I had no interest [in them] this whole time.’ I myself became humbled.’

“The homework I need to do this time is to break the prejudices that many people live with. The visually impaired are also men and women. I think we need to change the prejudices against people with disabilities,” Song Hye Kyo said as she expressed her concept.

Meanwhile, That Winter, The Wind Blows, starring Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung, Kim Bum, Jung Eun Ji, etc. airs next month on the 13th.

[TV Daily Reporter Shin Young Eun news@tvdaily.co.kr/ Photo= Pertains to video capture]

Source: TV Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net