Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ginachan

SHG look so beautiful in that TWTWB still, to get me even more pumped up for her new drama I went on youtube and re-watched her NG scenes in AIMH and I found this, I've never seen it before so I though I'd share it with my fellow SHKyoers ;) 

Thanks@putriN, yes she is most likely be able to attend Berlinale :x .Her first red carpet event in eons years.

Her Representative said it's an honour to be invited but they must arrange and discuss her schedule accordingly with the drama production and team.

Edit:Andy Lau will be joining "1949" cast, he will  most probably be zzy's lover in the movie.It's reported that Hye Kyo's character could not let go of the past and CC character will be the one that bring her out of her misery.However they said that CC has a conflicting schedule now so they are not sure who will replace CC.

It's reported to create the best effect,production team has invited the company who's in charge of Transformers,Harry Potter etc to be involved

http://www.m1905.com2013-01-18

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2106800670

source:baidu&m1905

It will be wonderful to see her presence at Berlinale! I wish that 2013 will be a great year for her and that her upcoming drama will be a success. :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo portrays an innocent blind girl

January 18, 2013 12:30 pm eternalc2h

314.jpgSong Hye Kyo will soon come out with a new drama series.

On January 17, the production team of SBS TV’s new drama series Wind Blows in Winter released some still photos of Song, who plays the role of Oh Young, a daughter of a wealthy family who is visually handicapped.

In the photos, Song is standing alone, holding a cane and a cup of coffee. She’s portraying a beautiful blind girl with unfocused eyes.

In the series, Oh Young is the only heiress of a big company. As a beautiful, intelligent girl, she seems to have everything, but she’s always lonely and cold-hearted. Although she’s a blind, she tries to live as if she can see everything.

Oh Young doesn’t easily trust people. When her brother Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung) appears in front of her for the first time in sixteen years, she promises herself that she will never open her heart to him. However, Oh Soo makes Oh Young open her heart little by little.

In order to portray the character, Song has visited a community welfare center where visually handicapped people live several times.

Wind Blows in Winter is a melodrama series directed by Kim Kyu Tae and written by Noh Hee Kyung. It stars Song and Jo In Sung.

^jjsweeter, thanks :)

gina, that's a gem you found....... seems that it was uploaded last Jul, no wonder have not seen it.... must treasure it.....  ;)

khxy, yes hopefully we get to see her at the event...... true, it has been years, ages...

oh no, so sad CC won't be joining...... can Kyo also get out from the project ?  B-)

Thanks ginachan for the link a lot, i haven't seen it before :\"> .

jjsweeter, thanks.

khxy, oh no, no CC? hopefully he can make it, i have always imagine CC and Kyo as a couple in the movie and i thot they would be a lovely couple and beautiful together...aigoooo, for all these years waiting for this movie, i hope he can make it  [-O<

putriN, yay, an official invitation...hope she can make it or let her agency do their job  :P

“The Grandmasters” Starring Song Hye Kyo, Official Invitation from the Berlin Film Festival

yoyo201301171824410.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has been called for the Berlin International Film Festival.

Song Hye Kyo received the official invitation of the Secretariat to attend the 63rd Berlin Film Festival next month, February 7th as a qualified leading lady for the opening film The Grandmasters (Director Wang Kar-wai). As a VIP for the film festival, round trip airline tickets and accommodation are also being provided.

This is the first time Song Hye Kyo has been invited to one of the world’s top three film festivals. Furthurmore, as the opening’s leading lady, she is likely to have the spotlight on her. If Song Hye Kyo graces the red carpet at the opening ceremony of the Berlin Film Festival,it will be the leap of opportunity for her to be observed as a global movie star.

However, the homework is yet to be solved. Currently, Song Hye Kyo is in the midst of filming her first drama in 4 years, the SBS wednesday and Thursday miniseries,That Winter, The Wind Blows (Writer Noh Hee Kyeung Director Kim Kyu Tae). If she were to leave in time for the opening ceremony, she would miss at least 3 to 4 days of filming. In order to avoid any possible damage to the production crew and cast, Song Hye Kyo has been repeatedly worried.

A representative on Song Hye Kyo’s side stated, “It is truly a nice opportunity, but we have to take into consideration the drama’s filming schedule. Because the first broadcast is coming up on February 13th, it appears that we have to thoroughly consult with the production crew.”

Meanwhile, That Winter, The Wind Blows, starring Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung, is considered one of the most highly anticipated dramas for the first half of the year.
yoyo201301171824412.jpg
Source: Sports Hankooki
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

-EDITED- Oops, I am sorry, I did not realize the translation was already posted^^ Thank you xedapol  :D
Like everyone else, I really hope the schedule can be worked out so she can attend. It would be so wonderful to see her on the red carpet, and of course, it is such an honor, that she was personally invited to represent TGM. 
Only 6 minutes of screen time, but the positive comments, reviews, etc are still pouring in! Thanks again for all of the tidbits, translations, etc.

^Thanks Shanda dear for the awsome trans :D . Let's cross our fingers and toes.

This is  a review praising Kyo's role in TGM. I just post a part of the google trans here and hopefully our khxy or Bwear can correct it if there are something wrong with the trans. Yay! they did even write a review about her <:-P . Although her short appearance in the movie, but she shines and that's the main thing. She had worked hard for the role and she deserves it.

Song Hye Kyo Korean star rare of Veronika quiet temperament extraordinary actress, Wong Kar-wai find her, because she was not only a perfect fit of a purely quiet temperament and elegant beauty of the Republican woman in silence between body language and facial expressions to interpret this seemingly silent guru behind the woman's sense of presence. Republic of Wong Kar-wai's exquisite atmosphere, this South Korean actress showing unprecedented beauty. This beauty only belongs to Wong Kar-wai lens of Song Hye Kyo.

http://movie.douban.com/review/5745226/

what an awesome news...... just a mere 6 mins appearance but a lasting impression to the viewers...... come along with abundance praises..... the berlinale organiser just have to issue an official invitation to make sure she attends keke...... to emphasize, she truly deserves the VIP invitation from them.... i hope she and the production team can work out something..... i'm sure the team want her to be there     ;;)

thanks shanda for the trans and xedapoi for posting too :)

Hi Dearies,thanks for all the updates.She should definitely attend Berlinale,let her bask in the limelight for once in a while even though she prefers to be low profile.
@utkim, let me try my best to translate.
Living,that's what WKW sees Ip Man's main goal in this world.For Ip Man, being able to walk to the end of Grandmaster's path,being able to see himself,being able to see the heaven and earth as well as all beings he owes it all to Zhang Yong Cheng .Having her in his life,he can see and gain a thorough understanding of this world.
In TGM, Hye Kyo's character has limited screen time.Tony Leung narrates that his wife doesn't speak  much because she thinks that words can easily hurt others.Every night,there's always light in the room to welcome him home no matter how late he is.
WKW uses the symbol of light (same for martial arts that symbolises the continuity of it) to represent the relationship between Mr&Mrs Ip. Lighting a lamp, waiting for a person,wherever he goes,as long as there's light,he will eventually comes home.
Song Hye Kyo is a well known Korean actress that embodies the pure,innocent and extraordinary elegance that is not possess by many.WKW cast her as Zhang Yong Cheng because she has these qualities that are similar to Chinese women.Not only that, wkw thinks that Hye Kyo is able express herself as a woman behind the Grandmaster through her expressions and body language and makes her presence known.And this Korean actress shows the unprecedented beauty that can only be seen through WKW's lens of Song Hye Kyo.
Zhang Yong Cheng not only imparts in Ip Man how a man must love and be responsible of his own family but she's also a source of immense strength for Ip Man in his road towards becoming a Grandmaster.
Keeping a lamp lighted ,not only does she keeps a man but she's also keeping a Grandmaster.This is why Song Hye Kyo's version of Zhang Yong Cheng exists.
http://movie.douban.com/review/5745226/

^ Thanks khxy dearie for the trans..love it  :x . There are few lines i was a bit confused though, but nevermind hehe.

Some more stills from TGM  :x

id="artibodyTitle"Song Hye Kyo, a touch of gentle warm the Grandmaster

8718367adab44aed5224182fb31c8701a08bfb970dd7912397dda144745aca79b2b7d0a20df486ae
72f082025aafa40f15596816ab64034f79f01959fc1f4134970a304e06bd0631d1c8a786c8175c59
bd315c6034a85edf873358e849540923dc5475b9
@ as labeled via Baidu

http://ent.sina.com.cn/r/i/2013-01-18/22313839429.shtml?bsh_bid=183669865

I'm posting the google trans in the spoiler..i will delete the google trans when we get a properly trans for this, feel bad for asking khxy dearie all the time kekeke...i thot this is indeed a wonderful article on her..awww

edit: deleted

strawberry555 said: How about won bin 4, replacing CC.. Pity kangdongwon still in military.. Or maybe lee min ho.. Or.. Daniel lee.. Or ..8-> Kang Dong Won has been out of the military since November 2012, but Lee Min Ho is a good candidate. He has been raving about Song Hye Kyo for ages.

I'm so proud of our Princess, adored and sought after by international, popular director and designer. Yes, she is just so different in her. No one has the same aura in her. Beauty from top to toe, inside out ;) oooohhh, I just wish the right man will come and sweep her up, give her the Love and care she needs.