Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Leonisa

Hye kyo looks beautiful in very corner and even in a sad crying face.
They look good together.....gosh! can't wait to watch this drama. 

Ladies,it's a given that we all adore SHK.But i myself,am surprised w/ my reaction to JIS:)Like every body here,we all got under the spell of his killer smile.He is absolutely  handsome and  I'm hoping for more heartstopping scenes bet.the two of them:)Their chemistry is electrifying!!!I am so hooked by these two stars lol.I keep checking on how many views they have and now it is 102,300 views,considering it was only shown yesterday.I hope he is not going to die in the end:(

I don't know why i couldn't view the old link for the trailer  :-/..want to watch their scenes ;;)

But here is the new link from dc, they said there is a slightly different and i am very unsure what the difference between the 2..they said their voice is different?? haha, that one is for sure a lost case for us non-korean :))

^^ thanks kim for the wonderful goodies!! 

the pic ms.park tweeted is certainly unseen and SHK looks breathtakingly gorgeous in it..gahh her side profile..  :x

and in ELLE magazine she looks like a fairy..waiting to hear what she has to say in her interview..woow its been long since our girl gave magazine interviews and im soo excited to know about it...

beth: i hope soo too..i really am praying for a happy ending..cant bear to see his character dead..    :-S

Here's my latest translated news article - I am sure there are many related to this amazing trailer:x

‘That Winter’ Teaser Unveiled, Jo In Sung – Song Hye Kyo Melodrama is uncommon   
20130101_1357019184_61720700_1.jpg

A teaser for SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter The Wind Blows has been unveiled.

The teaser video for That Winter was introduced to viewers through the SBS Drama Awards held on December 31st at the SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-Gu, Seoul.

In the relevant video, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo showed a variety of emotions in their acting. Actor Kim Bum also revealed an overflow of masculine beauty in his appearance. In particular, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, who are completely absorbed in their roles, have raised the expectations for their beautiful “two-shot” drama.

Meanwhile, the sentimental and warm video directed by PD Kim Kyu Tae, makes us even more hungry for Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s heart-rending ambience.

In the meantime, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s That Winter, an authentic melodrama depicting a man and woman who do not believe in love, is scheduled to have its first broadcast on February 13th.

Photo= That Winter teaser video capture
Reporter Park Kui Im luckyim@tvreport.co.kr

Source: TV Report
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest Laila085

Happy new year to all :D Thanks for all goodies, the trailer was awesome and dreamy shot :x . I love it. I think the picture that ms park posted, was from the bridge scene. http://news.nate.com/view/20130102n30266. Some pretty pix @ this blog http://sky.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=dramab&no=178712

utkim said: Elle magazine's pics from Baidu...I'm still waiting for my copy.

99dfa3cc7cd98d100b6583ee213fb80e7aec90ba

60c87bcb0a46f21f6a5fd18cf6246b600d33ae8d

From nate blog
untitled-3_zps296960cb.png

The first two images are beautiful but it is too bad that they are not larger images!

k98hs7.png
Credits: Baidu

Guest jmnatics

Hi guys i want to add song hye kyo her real facebook and i want to be her follower in twitter what is the real accounts of song hye kyo does anyone know please give me the websites????????

^indeed dearie, it is very beautiful........ i haven't had a chance to fully watch PD Kim's work..... hence, i'm anticipate this so much.

you too Kyo, stay warm..... we love you    :x

thanks kim..... seems that ms park tweets being monitored not only by us, but media too     ;;)

^^ s1024.gif  soooo many breathtaking pics of our girl...thanks kim!!  :x

looking at the no of pics i guess the ELLE interview is indeed a long one...  atleast i hope soo!! looking forward to it.. cheer-1.gifw00t.gif

btw here is the link to the bigger version and a great quality pic of the ELLE mag pic..the one in pink outfit..!! not able to to download it thou..sweatdrop.gif

the pic is sooo clear and big that we can even see the reflection in her eyes...and it is twice as breathtaking wub.gif

http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView.do?blogid=0HFvV&articleno=5228876&_bloghome_menu=recenttext#ajax_history_home

^ You are welcome, ria dear  :x

Banner at blog, please feel free to use if anyone want to :D
7e157f3e6709c93d570fda299f3df8dcd0005475

There are so many blogs writing about TWTWB's teaser , they are all with high quality pics..amazing pics, i would say...so pretty to look at :x

http://freemin728.blog.me/30155173496

btw, i at times really dislike chinese media/blogs so much, they are reporting nonsense articles..urgggg %-(  . They should learn to use more of their commen sense in writing.