Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks to all yah lovely ladies for all the pics,news of SHK.You are all awesome!!! I'm so grateful for all the time and efforts you spend to just bring us these latest re: SHK.
Ria: Your poster is even better than the original one lol.WKW should hire you,so you can straighten him out....perfectionist to the max!!

putriN:I'm also getting excited,just looking at the very few pics that we get fr. TWTWB.They do look good together even if the pics are fr. afar lol.JIS looks handsome,lean and tall.SHK is always lovely as ever and noticed that she reaches above his shoulder w/ her UGGs boots.They look perfect together.

jjsweeter:thanks for the star video,even if I don't understand korean,just happy to see her looking beautifful in the news.

Utkim:thanks for all of SHKs pic wearing her costumes:)She's so hauntingly beautiful!!I was wondering why they are showing all these beautiful stills of hers.Her beauty attracts more attention I guess than the main female star lol.

Halo:This description is so exciting!!" The electricity on the set was stronger than in the film several hundred times!"The said scene must be so intense,can't wait for the movie to be shown here in SF.

beth: haha thanks... fancy giving Mr.WKW pointers on how to make a movie poster  :P 

jmnatics: hii,thanks for sharing...to me,it doesnt matter whether shes in 5th or 33rd place because just to be selected in then top 100 list is a great thing and i guess we all can be proud of the fact that song hye kyo has featured 3 times already.. i think may be it was because in the year 2012 she dint have any movie or drama release,she moved down to 33rd spot..but its okay,next year im sure shel garner more votes .  :D

putriN: wow another admirer? thanks for the news..he is handsome indeed..wonder what he says about our girl?  ;;)

here are the articles about the TWTWB still which ms.park tweeted    :)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201212271317582210

http://www.fnnews.com/newsview/starnews.jsp?newsid=20121227154525

http://sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/read.jsp?pmArticleId=10000518673

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10082052

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=294567

source: via naver 

^gigivillaceran, welcome to kyo's thread.

ria
, i agree with Beth that your poster is much better than the original one and we are not bias towards to our girl kekek ;;). Thanks dear, the poster is really beautiful, tasteful and exactly as the way we want it should be  keke  B-) . On anothe note, i learn to know Tony is older than than Kyo 20 years old...wow, and they still look good together.

jmnatics
, it's fine dear. whatever number it is, it doesn't bother me, she is still nr 1 in my book hehe.

Soon Kyo will be crowned as Asian 's cheongsam  :D
http://www.vop.co.kr/view.php?cid=A00000581007

I think the article is quite in details and a good article, talking about  Kyo is not just a 'Star', she is an 'actor' as that shows the true side. And work in diverse functions as the concentration of dark act, not only a pretty face.

I know as being pretty, it requires much more efforts to be accepted as an actor..so I'm really glad Kyo has became to Kyo's today...aja, aja fighting!!

gigivillaceran: welcome to the thread..  :-h

kim: thanks dearie and ur welcome for the poster..hehe and i agree,we just want the poster to be this way isnt it? :))   and this particular still of tony and kyo is soo beautiful that i cudnt resist using it as main pic.. i love how SHK is leaning on him with a contended smile on her face and tony protectively wraps his arm around her! aww classic  :x

and also i agree that our girl is no longer just a "star"..she has indeed established herself as an actor and soo proud of her!! looking forward to seeing her performances in TGM and TWTWB...im sure SONG HYE KYO will own the role.. fighting!!  :-bd

This is the pencil sketch of song hye kyo's TGM still..her sideprofile is even more pronounced here and it is twice as breathtaking  wub.gif

8e10b31bb051f81940b0b9b3dab44aed2f73e7b1  

SONG HYE KYO in "23rd annual independent critics list of 100 most beautiful faces of 2012" list ..  :\">

255ad109b3de9c824f509f556c81800a19d84331

baidu

^wow, it's amazing.......... yes, truly breathtaking...... thanks dearie   :)

kim, after ms beautiful face........ now, ms cheongsam  :D

ria, i only knew that he chose Kyo as his ideal type of woman........  with google help :P

beth, yes they look good together even with that significant height difference....... so far, i like that both dressed well but i think first few episodes they are not in good term huh.... the bts pics show their faces are solemn together :(

Kyo's TGM stills -

tgm121226a.jpg

credit as labelled via baidu

putriN: welcome dearie and thanks for the TGM stills.. :-)  even i tried my best to interpret,but mr.google does not help us much,does he?  :P im going to start learning korean soon..tat willl be one of my new year resolutions!! 

freshspring: ur welcome and i completely agree with you...this thread is soo refreshing and awesome isnt it? it surely lifts my spirit whenever i visit this thread.. :D 

this is baidu's cover photo..   :x 

342ac65c10385343db19f0fb9313b07ecb808811

credit: baidu 

Countdown: 12 more days  <:-P

Thanks everybody for the updates!!They are all very uplifting and I feel like SHKs hard work and dream to be taken seriously is finally here!!

utkim:thanks for this link:)

putriN:Just posting the translated version if it is ok otherwise delete this  post.

Song Hye-kyo cheongsam

Ⓒ movie ',' stills, trailers daejongsa

Song Hye-kyo cheongsam

Song Hye Kyo's appearance, the cheongsam is eye-catching. Song Hye Kyo wearing a cheongsam Leung and film lovers rolling wonder Miserable is not detrimental look so beautiful appearance.

Song Hye Kyo wearing a cheongsam new stills ahead of the opening's new movie directed by Wong Kar-wai 'a kind of ambassador for Green Bruce Lee's mentor leaves the biography of a kind movie 'ambassador' movies, starring alongside global superstar Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi, jangchen also.

Time of three (3) years after the last 2009 years keuraengkeuin Wong spent shooting the film 'daejongsa' released on January 8, 2013 in China are ahead.

Alluring shapely cheongsam as published stills from Song, strutting along with Tony Leung, took a couple pictures. Couple in the picture looks real lover Song Hye-kyo and Leung sweet look.

Song China, authentic costumes, wearing a cheongsam Leung Leung's arms and close your eyes and completely angyeo Then Song Hye Kyo sweet eye staring bury two people aeteutham pay.

Song Hye Kyo's appearance, the cheongsam added more light on the appearance of these two men will also

Decoration will be the year in 2013 as a movie star in the world, with this film 'Song,' and daejongsa Taken.

In addition to the movie, boasting a sleek Song Hye-kyo of the cheongsam daejongsa 'CRT return for the first time in five years, aired in February next year, scheduled drama through the winter, the wind blows' declarations may.

Currently taken to meet viewers 'winter' is in full swing.

Jo Song, military service since a long time in this work that appeared on the CRT and smoke breathing matchuge will be more eye-catching.

Song, through the hit drama "Autumn in My Heart ',' The World That They Live In 'All In' to the masses learn to be known magazine, the movie 'Hwang Jin Yi' Today 'and superb acting were evaluated.

Song Hye Kyo is not just a 'Star', 'actor' as that shows the true side. And work in diverse functions as the concentration of dark smoke, rather than simply the actors pretty face because this works for the interest of the public is high.

Kind movie 'ambassador' Song Hye Kyo appeared before the public in 2013, Boyle, and the drama 'Winter' Song Hye-kyo which orbits raise interest has been collected.

Song Hye-kyo in 2013 Asia beyond Korea and reaching out to a global actor until much does not seem to be left.

Really Song Hye-kyo can be upgraded one step further in the year 2013 would be the expected case.

http://www.vop.co.kr/view.php?cid=A00000581007

beth: thanks for the article :-)

putriN: ahh now we know who that handsome guy is and what he was talking about....  ;)

Ji Chang Wook Chooses Song Hye Gyo over YoonA As His Ideal Type

kimdebbie December 28, 2012

Actor Ji Chang Wook recently declared that Song Hye Gyo was the girl of his dreams.

On December 27, the actor made a guest appearance on SBS’s “Good Morning,” where he participated in an “Ideal Type World Cup” He had to choose between various beautiful women in the entertainment industry in a head to head competition to determine his ideal type. It came down to the final two, where Ji Chang Wook was asked to pick between actress Song Hye Gyo and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA.

After selecting Song Hye Gyo, Ji Chang Wook explained, “My ideal woman would be someone who can make me feel comfortable, has a sense of humor similar to my own, and can hold interesting conversations. I think I fancy the cutesy type.” He couldn’t resist a shy smile as he confessed this.

Some familiar names that Ji Chang Wook could have picked were: Yuna Kim, Wang Ji Hye, YoonA and Jin Se Yeon.

121228_JiChangWook_zps2be939e0.jpg

SOURCE: SOOMPI NEWS

Song Hye Kyo – Jo In Sung, Drama Filming Capture “Desirable Height Difference”
art_1356586997.jpg

A photo of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung filming their drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows has been revealed.

On the 25th, Song Hye Kyo’s representative uploaded the photo on her own Twitter, along with the following caption: “It was said that swimming was prohibited, thank goodness the two actors did not catch a cold, thank goodness I am not an actor…it was cold.”

With the riverside as a backdrop, Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung showed they were absorbed in their filming. Song Hye Kyo, who plays a visually impaired role in the drama, wore an ivory color coat, her hair tied neatly in a ponytail, and she also wore comfortable ugg boots, and held a white cane as she gazed off into the distance not saying a word. Next to her was Jo In Sung, who displayed his supreme backside, and through his small face and long limbs, his attractive height of 186 cm is eye catching.

Meanwhile, the SBS drama,That Winter, The Wind Blows, slated to air next year in March, centers on a man (Jo In Sung) who leads a meaningless life, and was abandoned by his parents at an early age, as well as loses his first love. He meets a woman (Song Hye Kyo), a lonely heiress of a large corporation, who must protect herself from those around her after losing her eyesight and experiencing the death of her father.

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Ria:just finished watching five fingers and I thought  Ji Chang Wook was not only handsome but talented as well.I knew he was going to choose SHK anyways.If we ladies can't resist her beauty, what more w/ the opposite gender?

Welcome gigivillaceran!You will love this thread like I do:))

class="headline"Song Hye-kyo enamoured by Tony LeungFrom Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo! NewsroomBy Syahida Kamarudin | From Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo! Newsroom – Wed, Dec 26, 2012

Related Content

• [*]
Song Hye-kyo enamoured by Tony LeungView Photo

Song Hye-kyo enamoured by Tony Leung

26 Dec – South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo recently talked about working with award-winning actor Tony Leung Chiu-Wai and her love for the traditional attire, qipao.

As reported on Groove Asia, the "Full House" actress recently told the media that she has learned to love the traditional body-hugging dress that she has to wear while filming the Chinese martial-arts movie "The Grandmaster".

Song, who plays the wife of martial arts legend Ip Man in the movie, stated, "Wearing a qipao made me feel uneasy at first, but little by little, I realised its beauty."

The actress was also full of praises for her co-star, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, who plays Ip Man, stating, "He was charming and spoke with his eyes. I almost melted."

After two years in the making, Wong Kar-wai's "The Grandmaster" is scheduled to be released on 8 January. The movie, starring Tony Leung, Chang Chen, Zhang Ziyi and Song Hye-gyo, will also be the opening film of the 2013 Berlin International Film Festival in February.

class="content-title" Couple Photo of Song Hye Gyo and Tony Leung for Their Upcoming Chinese Movie Is Released yw740030 December 25, 2012 3 Comments Couple Photo of Song Hye Gyo and Tony Leung for Their Upcoming Chinese Movie Is Released

On December 24, a new still from the upcoming Chinese Movie “The Grandmasters” was released. “The Grandmasters” has been directed by the well-known director Wong Kar-wai and is to tell the story of the legendary martial arts grandmaster Yip Man.

In the picture is actor Tony Leung as Yip Man and the Korean actress Song Hye Gyo as his wife. Song Hye Gyo is wearing a beautiful traditional Qipao and is leaning against Tony Leung intimately. With their peaceful expressions, they look like a real loving couple.

Song Hye Gyo has already shown a sample of her elegance in the movie teaser that was released previously.

Meanwhile “The Grandmasters,” which took three years to complete, will be released in China on January 8, 2013.

song-hye-gyo-grand-masters1.jpg

Share on Tumblr Tags KPLGSong Hye GyoThe Grandmasterstony leungWong Kar-waiyip man

beth: i agree,who could resist this wonderful woman!! thanks for the articles..  :-bd

im afraid,i have a doubt..this is a twit pic by ms.park...and this is our SONG HYE KYO rite ?? in the comments its mentioned something like french actress,im confused...

A_QWvBNCQAA_8yw_zpsf5004e75.jpg

@twitter