Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

putriN: OMGGG! faints along with kim!! thanks a lot for the pic.. :-bd woahh this snap is soo lovely and romantic...     :\"> 

now i reallly want to watch the movie immediately!! aww jan 2013 please come soon!!    [-O< 

thanks for all the articles and updates SHKers...!! you guys are the best...  >:D<

here's our girl wishing u all a very merry christmas!!     ;;)

myphoto-13_zps8c869c52.gif

^ ria, that was nice pic.

Oh yeah, i forgot 1949, i guess when the time comes for CC, i will skip again :))

Really dear, the way kyo leans on his lap...she looks so happy by his side...ah, i will dreamwatching TGM today keke..

^ :))

i think, he must be proud of the outcome of the pic to release it in his fb keke.....

there's a perfect aura to it...... and i'm surprised they look compatible   ;;)

at baidu -

there's an interview with Kyo on working with Tony Leung,

For the first time with Tony , Song Hye Kyo said: "A lot of people are particularly attractive in his eyes, and I have always been his fans with him on the show when I feel really very powerful eyes. eyes making me melt, I see the look in his eyes at the scene hundreds of times more than in the film's strong. "

and the cheongsam she's wearing is specially tailored for her.

lets wait for better trans from our dear resident translator, khxy   :-*

<:-P

tgm121224b.jpg

i am.......................................... speechless !

tgm121224c.jpg

tgm121224d.jpg

credit as labelled via baidu

looking at her stills released........ i doubt she can forego TGM PC/promo presumably on the 4th......... and hopefully belinale too    [-O<

I'm melting now,those stills are too good to be true:)
Thanks for the translations PutriN,i will just add a little more details to it:
Wong Kar Wai added that eventhough Ip Man's wife will not be taking part in the kungfu/action scenes but she plays an important role and a character that audience will find to be "refreshing".For Ip Man,she is his life's locus and treasure.He continued to say that there's different version of Ip Man's wife potrayed in previous movies,they always potray her as just a beautiful woman.But in TGM,Hye Kyo will potray different side of Ip Man's wife,as a graceful and elegant woman,not forgetting to show her sexy and oriental charm.These cheongsams were designed to be classic,poised and bring out Hye Kyo's slim physique. Each cheongsam will also reveal Hye Kyo's sultry allure but at the same time retaining and emphasising Hye Kyo's elegance and pure aura.Hye Kyo said that she's not accustomed to cheongsam the first time she put it on,however as she get used to wearing them she feels that to be able to wear cheongsam beautifully one must have a good figure.She feels that it's really beautiful to wear one, as cheongsam especially emphasise on woman's neckline.
Many are looking forward to Tony and Hye Kyo scenes together. Hye Kyo's potrayal of Ip man's wife in the stills seen by many as an extraordinarily elegant and sexy lady.
source:baidu
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL:)

oh my gosh!! in the stills SHK is not even wearing any accessory yet she manages to look astoundingly beautiful... the pics simply rendered me speechless!!  :-O   :x

kim: i will be joining you in TGM dreamwatching today!!   :))

putriN: u simply rock!! thanks for these wonderful treats..  :-* 

khxy: you are a gem!! thanks mucho for the translation.  :-bd

im one among those manyy people who are looking forward to tony and song hye kyo's scenes together.can see from the stills what a lovely and compatible couple they are! tats the beauty of our girl,she has great chemistry with all her leading men and not to mention she looks great with each one of them... im dying here to see the movie,and every new still has piqued my interest and excitement to the peak!!   8->   

^ Merry Christmas to you too, itscreamie .

Thanks putriN and khxy for pics and trans  :-*
She looks unbelievable beautiful at these stills, her elegance left me speechless :-O  faint_zps277fc223.gif . My fav pic is still the pic Kyo leans on Tony :x....gahhhh, putriN, you bet Tony is proud of the pic lah...

ria, cool, let's dreamwatching together, i've already started dreaming the scene since i saw the pic  ;;)

you guys most welcome :-*

khxy, as always, i used google tool......... i knew there's something missing, it didn't flow nicely  :P

a truly classic and elegant beauty -

tgm121225a.jpg

to reiterate what khxy commented before, she even look beautiful in pyjamas    ;;)

video news on it -

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/2012-12-25/103861956191.html

baidu

kim: hehe me too...  ;;)

putriN: thanks for that classic pic and the video!!  :D

here are the news articles about the couple still of TGM...it says the stills are alluring i guess!! and i totally second that..  :-bd

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201212251509251128&ext=na 

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10081707

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=853482&year=2012

source: via naver

A still of Song Hye Kyo and Tony Leung Chiu Wai released

December 25, 2012 5:00 pm dkrogers

20121225150205490_zps828bf0ab.jpg

The movie The Grandmasters released a picture of actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai.

On December 24, the production crew for the movie released a picture of Song and Tony.

In the picture, Song is smiling in Tony’s arms. She is wearing a Chinese traditional dress and showing off her elegant appeal as a Korean representative beauty.

The movie, which is directed by Wong Kar Wai, is about Yip Man, who was Bruce Lee’s master.

It will be released on January 8, 2013 in China.

Source: Xportsnews via korea.com

Oh my God!!How can this woman look so breathtakingly beatiful?She epitomizes the total  oriental beauty....like a delicate porcelain!I'm dumbstruck w/all her stills.She does not have to utter a word.Her facial expressions and body language says it all!!I bet people are so intrigued w/ her role here, can't wait to watch this movie,just bec. of her.

purtriN:Thanks for my christmas present...these stills are so awesome:)

khxy:I'm sure ,every man will surely treasure and consider SHK their locus(center/source of their power/activities).

Ria:I am joining you and Kim in your dreamwatching lol.I agree that SHK does have a good chemistry w/ all her leading man.

Utkim:I do agree that SHK looks so hauntingly beautiful leaning on Tony Ls shoulder.Any man would be proud to have that portait!I love her in cheongsam attire,her earings and ring here is so simple yet elegant!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!

beth: hehe join the club ;;)

and merry christmas to u too.. t7710_zps465d928a.gif

Looks like SHK wearing the chinese costume is the hot topic among the netizens..here is the article about SHK's cheongsam look!!  :D

http://www.joongboo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=827613

827613_840344_2514_zpsd436f38e.jpg

source: joongboo via naver

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10081740

^^the above article talks about SHK's comeback in the year 2013..i guess it is titled,"could 2013 be the year of song hye kyo?" it talks about her upcoming WKW film the grandmasters and how the released still is already creating much interest and anticipation about the movie,and about her upcoming SBS drama "that winter the wind blows".and also it tells about song hye kyo's evolution as an actress,and how she shot to fame when she starred in KBS drama "Autumn in my heart" 12 years ago...and her projects after that! 

well that much i could understand from google trans  :D here's the pic featured in the article..

2012122517352672_1_rstarcik_zps42f542d0.

pic source: hankooki.com via naver