Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

What can I say?I'm speechless!!How can anyone be so beautiful?All I can do is stare and admire at her beautiful face,kissable lips ,enchanting eyes and perfect nose:)Thank  you all, for bringing us these beautiful pictures and latest news re: SHK.After her long absence fr. the limelight.She is now back in full force!!They   all pale in comparison w/ her...sorry to say.I just hope that TWTW will make a way for her to attend the Berlin film festival.After all she almost spent 3 yrs. filming that movie.We almost don't see her during that time,except for her commercials.I am so happy for us all.Pray all our wishes and hope for her will come true this coming 2013!!!Ganbatte!!Fighting!!

Guest itscreamie

Song Hye Gyo graces the cover of ‘Elle’ magazine
elle2013.jpg

Actress Song Hye Gyo recently graced the cover of the January 2013 issue for ‘Elle‘ magazine!

The actress collaborated with high endluxury brand, Chanel, to display her beautiful elegance in the pictorial. Song Hye Gyo is seen exuding a soft, classic look while donning a lace dress and beaded jacket. Her new short, permed hairstyle also highlights her natural beauty.

Song Hye Gyo stated, “For this production, I met with visually impaired individuals and listened to their stories and observed their lifestyle, and studied for my new role in this way”, sharing how she prepared for her role in the upcoming SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows‘ to premiere this February.

Source: [ allkpop ]Photo Credit: [ ELLE ]

khxy: thanks for the gist and the link!!     :-bd

wahh now im more hopeful that she would attend the festival!!     8->

putriN: thanks for the pic..she sure does look soo elegant and classy!! aww  :x

genahlim: seems its just a wig..  :D

beth: prays along with you!!     [-O<

itscreamie: thanks for the article :-)

this is the bigger sized TGM still of the one putriN posted...

c48fa9773912b31b194f52ff8618367adbb4e1cc

baidu   

putriN said:

^she looks pretty in anything !     ;;)

khxy, thanks for the gist...... i'm very excited now..... my thinking is that, we'll know the answer whether she's gracing the red carpet in berlinale after TGM promo cos by then is the final edit....... it will take up much time to travel there if her appearance is only for few seconds....... BUT, after reading the gist, she should be there ! 

^^ kim,thanks for the info!! it sure would be great to see her grace the cover of vogue too w00t.gif

and i was laughing out loud when i read the part about WKW in ur post..and i agree with you..i guess the man would even go for editing process inbetween the interviews during the berlin fest.. :P  but watever,i hope our girl's part doesnt get chopped out much..from the gist khxy gave,i gather SHK plays an important role,so its only fair she gets good screen time in the movie..!! as TGM release is going to overtake TWTWB,im full on for the movie and greatly looking forward to it!! i duno much about the director,except that hes a perfectionist to the extreme degree like kim said,but from all the articles iv read about him,seems like he is great at what he does..so i think we can expect a top class film and i hope it gets well recieved by both the critics and audiences alike,and also i pray SHK gets very good recognition and critical acclaim for it!! FIGHTING!!! 

btw here's the link to soompi news about Song Hye Kyo's ELLE cover pic  :)

http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/22/song-hye-kyo-graces-the-cover-of-elle-in-chanel/

have a fantastic weekend dear SHKers :-bd 

Guest jasha143

she is the most beautiful korean actress!! if u do survey, her name always comes first..

a real beauty, indeed!! a great actress as well :)

Guest jasha143

she is the most beautiful korean actress!! if u do survey, her name always comes first..

Guest jasha143

kim: yes i agree..he can be really frustrating,but hopefully all these years of hardwork gets paid off...  [-O< and now that u have mentioned it,il sure check out that movie..

putriN: thanks for the moment capture...  :x

genahlim: i agree,the woman can look beautiful in any angle for that matter...  :\">

jasha143: welcome aboard...yes,she is both gorgeous and very talented...perfect package indeed :D

leegay1227: thanks for the artwork...its awesome..  :)

here is an article about her released TGM still...

it tells SHK has captured the hearts of chinese fans with her mysterious charm and alluring look wub.gif 

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=293813

source: via naver

Guest jmnatics

Hi guys please help me i want to be the follower of ms park the manager of song hye kyo in twitter but i dont know what is her twitter please give me the website of the twitter of MS. PARK GUYS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Guest jmnatics

Hi guys please vote for Song hye kyo for number 1 place - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=molIou90am8&list=UUjM2lPMHgNroIqQj9jX7rFw&index=1

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, this news is similar the the one posted earlier.

Song Hye Kyo Graces the Cover of “ELLE”

translation by:
Shinhwa LoVe     December 22, 2012

152j2hc.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo reveals her mysterious yet enchanting side. Song Hye Kyo recently decorated the cover for the January 2013 issue of fashion magazine, “ELLE.”

The actress worked with global luxury brand Chanel for this project, and Song Hye Kyo dazzles in an Haute Couture dress exemplifying her beauty.  She captivates viewers with her enriched, voluminous bobbed haircut and loving charm, appearing elegant yet alluring.

In February of next year, the actress will star in an upcoming SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows,” in which she plays a woman from a wealthy family who suddenly becomes blind.  Having been on a five-year drama hiatus, it will be Song Hye Kyo’s second project with writer Noh Hee Kyung, and she will be uniting with actor Jo In Sung.

In an interview during the photoshoot, Song Hye Kyo states, “I’ve personally met with disabled people for this particular project, listened to their stories, and observed their lives carefully in order to study for this new role.”

More information on Song Hye Kyo as a cover girl, news and interview can be found in the new January issue of “ELLE”.

Source: Soompi

Guest Laila085

^ she looks too beautiful for words. jmnatics said: Hi guys please help me i want to be the follower of ms park the manager of song hye kyo in twitter but i dont know what is her twitter please give me the website of the twitter of MS. PARK GUYS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Song Hye-kyo, in apricot light revealed subtle sexiness stimulate the 'imagination'

htm_20121224121908477_zpse4aa7b93.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20121224n11273

Korean media wrote this "Straighter nose and sleek jaw line combs his hair, immaculate make unacceptable gap also makes people look like " keke 

Wish everyone a very Merry Xmas , a peaceful and enjoyable time with family and friends!