Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ ria, on the second thot on the pic i posted, i don't think it's new and  so far we have only this pic :D and dearie, we are getting more and more alike, multiplayer hehe..

445110.jpg

Youtube link for Chanel's event. thanks to VyLDao @ Shanda's site

More at Chanel news
http://chanel-news.chanel.com/ko_KR/home.html?WT.mc_id=chanelcomHP&WT.mc_t=internal-traffic

freshspring, thanks for pic and video and the gif you posted, it was from "make yourself at home or fetish" I think.

Pardon me for repost the pic, She's amazingly beautiful.
20121129_1354153433_91077200_1.jpg

Have a nice weekend chingus.

^^Wow thanks for the video clip and pic dearie!! haha and yes we are like multiplayers,changing every now and then..  :P  btw seeing that video clip reminds me of this pic...if u look,itl seem like she was having an animated conversation,i was wondering what she was saying,but now i know..i guess she was telling how her hair was all crimped and wild,hehe....here it is,the pic 

13c07d1ed21b0ef4d386fbb8ddc451da80cb3ee8

source:baidu

on the whole,it has been an eventful week!! looking forward to more news and updates about our dear girl,especially TWTWB...!! and thanks to all dear shkers for the updates,pics and posts!! have a fantastic weekend all  :x

^ thanks to you too, ria :D. I'm off dear, hope you enjoy your weekend too and hopefully we can hear more of TWTWB next week, it had been quiet lately, perhaps they still have good time before the drama air, hence no rush for filming all the time.

Link for tgm microblogging with some new posters of the masters :P. Somehow i feel a bit disturbing due to all the background of the posters, perhaps it could look good with 1 pic, but all together seem a bit too much for me.

http://www.weibo.com/thegrandmaster2010

Kyo in my girl
65b9a87ejw1dzaxgqvwi9j.jpg

Guest annejung

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"Taecyeon, CL, Sohee, Yoo Ah In, Song Hye Gyo and others attend Chanel’s ‘The Little Black Jacket’ event65330_383632951723576_130198215_n.jpg

Some of Korea’s top celebrities attended a Chanel event in Seoul.

The event was held in Gangnam’s Beyond Museum on November 28th for the launch of Chanel’s ‘The Little Black Jacket‘ exhibition. Karl Lagerfeld, head designer and creative director for Chanel carefully selected 100 photos of celebrities wearing representative items from Chanel and these photographs will be featured in the exhibition.

Top celebrities such as Song Hye GyoYoo Ji TaeYoo Ah InJoo Ji HoonLee Soo Hyuk2NE1‘sCLWonder Girls‘ Sohee, and 2PM‘s Taecyeon attended the event. Famous foreign models Poppy DelevingneYasmin Le BonJessica Stam, and Frankie Rayder were also in attendance.

The exhibition will run from December 1st to December 12th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/taecyeon-cl-sohee-yoo-ah-in-song-hye-gyo-and-others-attend-chanels-the-little-black-jacket-event

Guest Laila085

Hey guys, i see this twitter, he said desember shot for twtwb
qxsuz.jpg
twitter.com/tmgoodhelper

yeay, finally i sign up at photobucket, bleh

Laila:I have noticed SHKs exceptionally beautiful legs when I watched FH:)She should ensure it!!

Utkim :thanks for giving us the instructions on how to save a and share picture and videos.Like Laila I will join once i have the time,been busy this wk at work.

Trish:where did you order SHKs,Moment Book?I want to have that one too!!

Hope you all have a good wkend lovely ladies!!!God bless you all!

kim,thanks for the tgm link dear!! hope u had a great weekend too..

laila,thanks for the pics!!

beth:yes i want one too..    :(

hope u all had a great weekend!!

btw here is shk's GIF of the chanel interview video link which kim posted! hehe i like how our girl talks animatedly here..very cute..     :x

077cca8065380cd794f9390aa144ad3458828170

dc61f6246b600c3362c4452f1a4c510fd8f9a19f

b8b10f2442a7d9334dfe7f94ad4bd11372f00181

66caa786c9177f3e3f5667ea70cf3bc79e3d56fd

from dc

and here is fanmade poster of twtwb! there's two more..posted those at twtwb thread!  :)

f636970a304e251fce367710a786c9177e3e5313

source:baidu

Ria:I love SHG sophisticated beauty in the TWTWB fanmade poster while JIS looks ruggedly handsome.

Utkim:Isn't that the lady who was hugging Kyo fr behind in her birthday picture w/ her angel cake?I hope she will get more projects for SHK in Europe:-)

tiny_mu:Hi  tiny!just watch the video Utkim posted above in this page(6th).SHK is in 057sec.the video just below the picture of Kyo w/ Karl Lagerfield.

Happy Monday and may you all have a good day at work SHKers!!!Hope to see more update of  TWTWB today:)

kim,thanks for the pics!! wow its great to see divashim and martine standing there to support our girl..very supportive friends indeed  :-bd

beth: thanks for the video!! proud to see shk in the top five..way to goo!!  :x 

here is a collage of shk in chanel exhibition!

myphoto-12.jpg

and here is an other fanmade poster of twtwb from baidu!!

the rest iv posted in TWTWB thread!!    :D501390ef76c6a7efb1adcacffdfaaf51f2de6656

credit:baidu

wow seeing this makes me miss inhye couple more and more!! waiting to see more pics of them together!! and wonder when they will release the official poster!!    :-?

EDIT: KIM YOUNG HOON is confirmed to play shk's fiance in twtwb..this article also explains about his character in the drama

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201212041144351112&ext=na

....video fr. Arirang w/c depicks SHK as the only female and #4 most hottest hallyu star most liked by foreigners living in Korea:)

Congratulations to our princess. Being the only Female in the top 5 most liked by foreigners. Here she's still the first female star to received this vote.

:-bd

^ Thanks Beth for the news, i didn't know it was a hidden article there, sorry. Hopefully it's the final date.

ria, Kyo's fiancee in the drama looks handsome..the more the merrier keke. I really can't wait for the drama, but i'm also scared.

edit: ria, i'm not good reading google trans, but i think it was said something about his dad own 50% of the company and hence he is the chairman of the company? not very sure though.

Beth: thanks for the article.. i think JAN 8 will be perfect,that way we wont be missing SHK much coz within a month wel be able to see her in TWTWB with insung!!  <:-P  lets just hope and pray this time TGM releases on the given date!    [-O<

Kim: hehe,ur right the more the merrier indeed!! and yeah he is handsome and i guess there will be intense competition between JIS and KYH..imagine two handsome men fighting over our girl,hehe..  :P  wonder what his character will be like thou..could not understand a word of the article and google translate succeded in confusing me even more than i already was!! should stay away from it next time..    :|

before i call it a night would like to share one of my most fav GIFs of our girl..from full house!! she looks awesomely cute here..haha,look at her expressions..    :))

gickrcom_2b163a51-d261-ecd4-29d6-64ea7cd

hopefully tomo wel get to see more updates and if lucky, pics from TWTWB...    ;;)

EDIT:

@utkim:  Oh thanks for the info kim..yes even i think it said something about him being sweet but ambitious and that he doesnt get along well with in sung's character,but not sure again!! newas hope wel get more insight into the char through some english article..btw why are you scared?