Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ *hugs back* ria . It was all my fault for fooling around [-(  , i had kept myself clean for long time because i know of my weak heart can't tolerate high blood pressures, but it was certainly my last time for fooling around at other places :P. SO i apologize for  being too sensitive guys, i should have learned to ignore..

i think ppl here whom have known me long enough surely know I am first and foremost a SHK fan, i had been a Bikyo fan too which i have grown far away from it, i also love WB, HB, LBH and most of the actors Kyo had been working with. But I am not a drama couple shipper, has never been and will never be. I might like  couples in the drama, but i don't ship them in real life, it's just not me. I don't deny that I believe in H2 couple, but then i believe in what I think and  believe, read and known and not bcos of i believe of what my heart likes. If it turns out they aren't as what i think, I still love and support them as actors. What i try to tell is, I am happy as long as they are happy and i will always wish and hope the best for them. And to be honest, I hope we only hear Kyo's happy news when she is preparing for her wedding and i hope she can keep it for herself and i think she will, based on what she had been through and said in interviews.

ria, i read Eun-Ji tweet something about Winter wind blows, i guess she might start to shoot tomorrow  ;;) http://via.me/-79q8hla .And thanks for lovely pic of Kyo and your sweet words dear. Yes, we are a shk family, i hope we can always  share our love and thoughts here. And bcos we are different, it makes the thread more colorful.

Icons of young and bubbly song hye gyo  :x

sjfi.pngicon_cns6q2t9bk9r7cnava97nm9l54.pngkhsu.png

kim,aw yes i totally understand but it is certainly not ur fault dear..and yes i do know ur a true certified fan..even thou im relatively new,from all the backlogging and what iv seen so far i know you are a gem of a fan! and watever others say,we shkers know you are the best!! cheers  :x   >:D

and yes even i wish our girl does announce only about her wedding to the public again..even il be more than contended if i get to hear during that time alone..after what all shes gone through.  :(

and thanks for the info reg eunji's tweet dear!!also read KB after his successful concert returned to korea on 23rd and started shooting for the drama..so i think almost all the main casts are present and the shooting is going on full swing! btw got these news articles via naver!! hope its okay to post the link here! i guess it says something about the chinese movie market and about our shk's part in it..not sure thou.. google translate doesnt help much    :((

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1353894724424285008

and this is about the major upcoming dramas in the year 2013 and the competition between them..talks about how song hye kyo and jo in sung's sbs drama TWTWB competes with the other major dramas from MBC7 and KBS2 i guess..

http://nanumnews.com/sub_read.html?uid=48569&section=sc208 

Kim:don't you worry about us.We will never get offended!We're just grateful for all your hard work in bringing us the latest SHK news.Thank you so much  to you,Putrin,Ria,Shanda,knxy and other friends who strive to always bring us the latest SHK news,fanarts,pictures etc.Nobody does it like you ladies,so thanks a thousand for your time,efforts and dedication.

Ria,Ria,Ria,you are so right!Difference in opinions make it more fun to be here.It would be boring and uninteresting if we all have the same opinions. and prefences.Like what you said,I'm also just grateful to be a part of this thread/SHK family and my wish is for us all to just cont. support and be always positive for SHKs sake:)

Here is some good news that I got fr.Binkyo FB courtesy of Trina Hye Bin:

http://m.en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=145660
-PAXP-deijE.gifTang Wei's lover found out to be director Kim Tae Yong m.en.starnnews.com

Bambiina said:

Haven't visited the thread for a long time .... all the talk about ship make me run away from this thread.... and today I visit again this thread because of JIS and SHK ... and there still talk about ship and war?.. kekekeke....  owh it never move on kekekekekeke..... I have to run again?
Anyway I can't wait for SHK new drama.. yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I miss her so much

utkim .. if there's no more talk about ship and war or warship... I think this thread could be a wonderful thread to be active in.. :D.... SHK is my most FAV actress of all time.. and she's wonderful and adorable and talented and beautiful.... and hope this thread can as 'beautiful' as she is..... we should spread the love and not hatred I think.... :D ... and all fan should be made to feel welcome here. It's everyone thread..... 
I say spread the love.......
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@ Bambiina, i don't think we have ever spread the hatred here at Kyo's thread, it might be some misunderstanding from your side? It always needs a mutual respect towards each other, i think and I thot we had been happily talked about all the hotties she had been working with. Of cos i  agree with you, we should spread the love which i believe we have always done :\">

utkim .. I'm speaking honestly. as SHK fan and what this thread has been for past few years...... since her drama is about to air I am sure many will re-visit the thread .... so this is the vibe that I feel and I get every time I tried to read SHK stuff.. :D sorry if I offended you.
What I am trying to say is that may be we can cool down the ship talk or almost ship talk or hint of ship talk in non-ship thread... and this will only lead to negative vibe.... the ship talk I think should be in respective thread that is in couple thread so less possibility of igniting the fire.... less people would feel un-welcome sometime I feel this thread is only for certain ship...???? 
I mean well... please take this positively..... or else the thread shall be only for some group of people......
Peace out

^ you have a good point there and i don't feel offend :\">. I might disagree with you about few things as this thread had been quite peaceful in the past  2 years..thanks goodness and it might be only this last page which had been emotional and i am  the main cause, i apologize if you come here and feel that way, but this thread has been quite peaceful if you care to backlog.

Have a nice day SHKers :D

Guest wendy89

A new comer here . but i am a long-time shker for sure  :)
 i don't know if it is decent to talk this directly, but really, SHK and Pure shkers have suffered too much for all the attack during the past two years. and these attack even never stop until now. 
yes, for sure, every shker have their own way to support our girl, but , i believe there are surely some shkers, like me , don't like someone, bcs of all the long and Painful memories in these two years. so ,really glad to read and share all the news update for our dear girl, but really don't like to see that person's infor in a SHK's thread.
sorry if i talk too rudely,  but, after this long time's silence and suffer, really  dislike every tiny thing about that one, and really, hope our girl can find someone who really care her , protect her, and do really love her.
=((

Guest Laila085

Wendy89, your request is hard to grant. I dont mean to be rude either, but aren't we matured fans here? We should talk with open mind. I like it better than when this  thread becomes to a ridiculous thread.

Gez, post and post to move to the next page , yeahhh.

Ria19, our competition, are you confident that you can win over me ? Im still young, 27' single hahaha

<> Gals, please move on.

yay for a new page!

edit: thanks for the pic wendy89

@wendy89 wow! I like your picture. At least we know Kyo was not alone when her birthday. Who is the lady with Kyo. Envy her, I wanna take picture with Kyo too (T_T), but she looks very warm towards Kyo. I wish I could see Kyo's mom someday. She should be prettier than Kyo. haha... There is great mom behind great daughter. I <3 the cake so much! Angel KYO
wendy89 said: viewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427b
is this her bir cake? omo, really so adorable
from dc

Utkim: I'm just new here,so I hope I'm not creating a headache for you(just take Tyl or Ibuprofen).If ever i hurt someones feeling,I would say sorry and ....grow up lol !!This is the best place where we can all agree to disagree respectfully.We are all SHK lovers in our own way and sometimes,we can't take it anymore so we try to give them (the haters)a dose of their own medicine:}After we have displaced our displeassures then....move on!!That !!I think is a healthy way of dealing w/ disagreements or diff. opinions:)Moving along ladies and peace to all!I should add that in my humble opinion,UTKIM is doing a great job while Putrin is on vac.Keep up the good work Kim!!

Laila:I'm imagining a K drama for you,Ria and WB:}Love triangle!foolish thinking lol.I love your..." post n post and pls. move on for a new page LOL"!!That is what i'm doing post and post.I even called in sick today:)So I will have more time(just kidding!).

wendy89: Welcome!I am also new here,thanks for the lovely pictures.SHK is indeed our angel,I hope a naughty angel lol.

Bambiina:thanks for your objective criticism.I'm new here,but I find all SHK fans here,very refine and w/ good sense of humor(compared to other fans).I find the bantering around stimulating and fun.We should not take anything personal as I'm sure genuine SHK fans have nothing but good intentions for her.We might not present it to everybodys liking but bottom line...we all mean well for SHKs sake:)

Guest YunRa1430270238

wendy89 said: A new comer here . but i am a long-time shker for sure  :)
 i don't know if it is decent to talk this directly, but really, SHK and Pure shkers have suffered too much for all the attack during the past two years. and these attack even never stop until now. 
yes, for sure, every shker have their own way to support our girl, but , i believe there are surely some shkers, like me , don't like someone, bcs of all the long and Painful memories in these two years. so ,really glad to read and share all the news update for our dear girl, but really don't like to see that person's infor in a SHK's thread.
sorry if i talk too rudely,  but, after this long time's silence and suffer, really  dislike every tiny thing about that one, and really, hope our girl can find someone who really care her , protect her, and do really love her.
=((