Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^apparently on Nov 13, hyekyo and hyunbin went to the above store for shooting :rolleyes:

@baidu - google trans

KBS TV drama "They live in a world" about the whole program in the Pacific BEAUTY shop

KBS Monday, the TV series `They live in a world 'because of the emotional lines, and the style of the heroine becomes a topic for a few days. Now, Song Hyun-bin and play in the new clues to love to start and more attention -in the last 11 on Nov. 13 14 days in total in the Pacific BEAUTY store-wide program of photography into sharp focus.

Hyun Bin and Song came to the store shooting, the performance is to understand product information, products, services and experience.

Laneige as a spokesman, Song In particular, experience a skin test, Laneige used a wide variety of products. Song played in the film lovers Hyun Bin also showed Laneige products concern, especially in the shooting Song Laneige purchase of the scene, very happy.

Location in the beautiful southern heartland Yongsan shop. 2 of the actor at the same time so that sea of people at the scene, traffic was paralyzed. In fact, 13, shot in the Gangnam-day search portal is also very popular.

KBS `They live in a world' 11 on 17 and 25 at night 9:55 will be broadcast on 2 beautiful image. Lange and other Pacific BEAUTY products will also be presented.

hyunbin was mobbed by fans near the store :phew:

Ww1113m.jpg

it seems that he accompanied her buy Laneige products.... and he too shows interest in the product ? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Guest charles0702

Gosh, I miss my favorite thread.. :tears: I haven't even watch shk unni's drama, which i think she looks super cute. :lol: i have alot of backlogging to do.. how's everyone!!

Gosh, I miss my favorite thread.. :tears: I haven't even watch shk unni's drama, which i think she looks super cute. :lol: i have alot of backlogging to do.. how's everyone!!

Welcome back tammie sis , miss you and hugz :D . Hope you are doing well. Yeah, she is super cute in the new drama, and a lot of hot kisses with Binnie, her new unseen :lol: .

Guest charles0702

Welcome back tammie sis , miss you and hugz :D . Hope you are doing well. Yeah, she is super cute in the new drama, and a lot of hot kisses with Binnie, her new unseen :lol: .

kisses? :blush: oh, i have to watch this drama during thanksgiving break! :w00t: how's her acting in the drama? she's so talented and i can't wait to watch!

Guest crashandburn

^you are right kim..... H2 is so lovely and so natural :rolleyes:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...tos/Ww1114i.gif

That is adorable.. lol how can she fit in that tiny box?!

I need to watch this drama, haven't had a chance too but judging by the gifs and pictures, H2 look like a really natural couple, SO cute. ^_^.

Did i mention how beautiful Song hye kyo is?

That is adorable.. lol how can she fit in that tiny box?!

I need to watch this drama, haven't had a chance too but judging by the gifs and pictures, H2 look like a really natural couple, SO cute. ^_^.

Did i mention how beautiful Song hye kyo is?

hihi aνєc aмσυr.... welcome to SHK wonderful thread dear :)

indeed she is :rolleyes:

shk1118c.jpg

shk1118a.jpg

@hyebaragi

• Like 1
  • Love 1

^.^ just finished watching episode 7 :)

this drama is truly one of a kind, the characters are from from being stereotypical, and quite reflective of today's society,

kudos to the writer... if only SHK & HB didn't have to share screen time with soooo many people :wacko:

this drama is truly one of a kind, the characters are from from being stereotypical, and quite reflective of today's society,

kudos to the writer... if only SHK & HB didn't have to share screen time with soooo many people :wacko:

agree hihihi.gif

^^ heheh, I really love today's eppi 8

you're right kim..... i'm loving every moment of it esp the bunk-bed scene :sweatingbullets:

she's becoming more beautifully adorable :rolleyes:

shk1119b.jpg

shk1119c.jpg

shk1119d.jpg

shk1119e.jpg

shk1119f.jpg

shk1119h.jpg

shk1119i.jpg

shk1119j.jpg

shk1119k.jpg

credit as labelled

• Like 1

hi SHKers :)

here's news re SHK's movie Hwang Ji Ni

November 19, 2008

Korean Film Festival Tours China

1227057376400169100_hwang.jpg

A Korean Film Festival will be held across China this month, bringing 12 Korean features to three major Chinese cities – Beijing (Nov. 14-19), Shanghai (Nov. 16-21) and Kunnming (Nov. 25-28).

The event, organized by the Korean Film Council, China's state film authorities, and the Shanghai International Film Festival, brings a mix of critically and commercially successful Korean hits to local Chinese audiences.

Opening the festival is director LEE Joon-ik's rock-redemption comedy The Happy Life (2007). LEE Chang-dong's Secret Sunshine, which has won numerous awards including Best Picture at the 2007 Asia-Pacific Screen Awards and Best Actress at Cannes (for JEON Do-yeon) will also screen.

Other films in the touring festival include CHUNG Yoon-chul's A Man Who Was a Superman, CHANG Yoon-hyun's Hwang Jin Yi, HUR Jin-ho's Christmas in August and IM Kwon-taek's Beyond the Years.

Actor, JEONG Kyeong-ho will attend the Shanghai leg of the tour, representing Korea's next generation of actors to Chinese audiences. JEONG has starred in hit TV dramas like "I'm Sorry, I Love You" and "Time between Dog and Wolf" and LEE Joon-ik's Sunny.

Credits: Nigel D'Sa (KOFIC)

---------------------

posted by rubie at News thread

Guest tianared

I am loving this drama so much. I even watch it without the English subtitles first and then I watch it again once they have the English subtitles. They are such a great couple on screen. They do a great job because their relationship seems natural and real. SHK has come a long way from her youthful roles. I'm looking forward to the next episode.