Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tisya

ive been all around daum today..(bored hehe)

and stumbled into this

The correlation between ratings and TV Drama Actress

http://bbs2.movie.daum.net/griffin/do/movi...articleId=58860

14 top TV actresses and their best dramas(according to ratings)

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9181/pc...handlen1cr6.jpg

▶ 송혜교(Song Hye Kyo)

1위 SBS 올인 (2003) → 47.7% (All In)

2위 KBS2 가을동화 (2000) → 42.3% (Autumn Tale)

3위 MBC 호텔리어 (2001) → 38.6% (Hotelier)

4위 KBS2 풀하우스 (2004) → 37.6% (Full House)

5위 SBS 수호천사 (2001) → 31.8% (Guardian Angel)

really FH only 37.6%, I thought its like 48% or 52%. Well, our star is one among the top actresses.

Hurrah!

Thanks angel2nyt for the info, that was great, many of her dramas had so high rating, YAY!

Wonder how about her upcomming drama :sweatingbullets: , after so many years away from TV, many of

us had been waiting for her come back. Oh gosh, I'm counting day by day and Nov. seems so far away :sweatingbullets:

Guest not_a_saint0713

never knew all in was that famous in korea....hmmmm.......

and btw, i was thinking with the second male lead would be "KIM JEONG HOON" aka Prince Yul of GOONG....

reason:

ive read from his thread that his reading the scripts and he will shoot some series in korea on july/august....

just my guess...............his one of my dream pair with unni....

^^^ hi cathy - ehmmm... KJH is not a bad choice :)

really FH only 37.6%, I thought its like 48% or 52%. Well, our star is one among the top actresses.

Hurrah!

hi tisya - probably those ratings were from other countries <_<

yeah.... HURRAY to her :D

thanks angel for the news :)

i'm wondering where is she now.... wonder-1.gif

shk0508.jpg

dear Hye-Kyo... wherever you are... whatever you are doing... have a blast one :) enjoy it while you can :lol:

cos you will be busily working starting from next month... and is not that you're not enjoying your work though :blush:

Guest chin_ai22

▶ 송혜교(Song Hye Kyo)

4위 KBS2 풀하우스 (2004) → 37.6% (Full House)

i thought FH got 52% in ratings, in the philippines FH got 51% the most highest rated KDRAMA in the PI History.

beats Lovers in Paris [ABS CBN]

Guest tisya

hi tisya - probably those ratings were from other countries <_<

yeah.... HURRAY to her :D

i'm wondering where is she now.... http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...os/wonder-1.gif

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...tos/shk0508.jpg

dear Hye-Kyo... wherever you are... whatever you are doing... have a blast one :) enjoy it while you can :lol:

cos you will be busily working starting from next month... and is not that you're not enjoying your work though :blush:

ya maybe in Korea, but I thought 'twas like about 40% something, well she is still n the top list.

I like the photo, first to see this - is this new? Why is she so silent again, after this blast!

Usuallly, like other dramas announced, they have picture taking for the promotion, even if it will be months still to be shown.

hi tisya - the photo was not recent... don't you remember the colour of the dress ?

her honeymoon on a yatch... ring a bell ? :D

as we know... its so difficult to get her update pix...

but luckily we have Laneige photoshoot to rely :phew:

here... we are so hyped and crazily excited over her new project...

she didn't utter even a single word yet, not from HB camp too :unsure:

yeah.... really can't wait for the conference and the remaining casts to be announced mic.gif

Guest honey_ping

Hurrah!

I thought either FH or AIMH rating is high, much higher than All In......but looks like it's the other way round. Even though I don't really enjoy All In because I don't really into LBH with SHK during that time (what a bias! :sweatingbullets: :blush: ), the drama's plot is very good and different from the lovey-dovey mushy-mushy kind of loving couple story we usually adore.

Guest chin_ai22

here... we are so hyped and crazily excited over her new project...

she didn't utter even a single word yet, not from HB camp too :unsure:

yeah.... really can't wait for the conference and the remaining casts to be announced mic.gif

hi putrin sis, i though of that too :)

The ratings that were shown was probably from Korea or elsewhere. In the Philippines it's

1. FH

2. AIMH

Not sure about the rest these two definitely topped the list.

I saw SHk's pic at KBS entertainment show last night but there were no english subs and i fell asleep before the actual news. Anybody here knows what it wasa all about? ty

Guest kierelun

The ratings that were shown was probably from Korea or elsewhere. In the Philippines it's

1. FH

2. AIMH

Not sure about the rest these two definitely topped the list.

I saw SHk's pic at KBS entertainment show last night but there were no english subs and i fell asleep before the actual news. Anybody here knows what it wasa all about? ty

It was about how all the female actresses upkeep and maintain themselves to look good. One lady commentator mentioned that SHK has the most beautiful skin.

Guest chin_ai22

It was about how all the female actresses upkeep and maintain themselves to look good. One lady commentator mentioned that SHK has the most beautiful skin.

wow. it seems that everybody know that shk has the most beautiful skin ever :)

Hi Chin! Yeah, I like that guy...I thought at first that he will be the man for HK in Hotelier but sad she doesn't end up with him :tears:

hI Kyo! Everyone here is so Happy and excited waiting for November! Lee Jung Jin is a good choice too! I like him at first in LSIH before KRW because he is so handsome and he has a killer smile! :blush:

Deka sis! Good Evening! It's okay deka! I see it! this new pic you posted...It's not her manager right? :unsure:

her outfit was very cute too.

so many choices for the second lead male...as long as he's not as handsome as the main lead then it works for me. >_< (cause in autumn in my heart, I like won bin better than the song guy...forget his full name. lol

Huong, I like her outfit too! It's so cute! and also her Hat!! It fits her! :w00t:

me too! because if the 2nd male is more handsome I will be bias to choose the other guy... :lol: ...I also like WB more but at the 2nd time I watched it I learned to like SSH-SHK tandem...I hope that WB-SHK will have their own drama in the future too! A romantic-comedy! :D

Deka, thanks for posting the wallie!! :D

to be realistic... names like SSH, WB, KDW... these megastars just won't take 2nd lead right :huh:

I agree! these names are for lead roles! esp. Won Bin! :blush:

Thanks Angel!! Why does All In has the highest rating among her dramas? :blink: FH should be or AIMH! :P

Not a Saint! omg! I like him too! KJH!!! :w00t::w00t: Love him in Goong!

Putrin and Tisya SHK and HB maybe wants to surprise us Again! and make a Blast!

Thanks Echan!! I totally agree with this! :w00t:

Have a Nice Evening Everyone!! :D

Guest chin_ai22

018824.jpg

018832.jpg

Hi Chin! Yeah, I like that guy...I thought at first that he will be the man for HK in Hotelier but sad she doesn't end up with him :tears:

yeah i thought it too, he's kindda cool in hotelier. =]

hi chin_ai - thanks... keep them coming :)

i luv the first pic... after a few stares at it... then i noticed her fingers are actually holding his chin...

or should i used the word, caressing his chin :sweatingbullets:

just wanna share... i've been checking other new drama threads...

i guess i'm rather impatient on the updates of TWTLI :P

of cos, some of you may have known... but me, being the amateur on the new drama thing... :blush:

Press Conference will be held abt a week before the airing... gosh, that will be probably end Oct/Nov :(

i guess teaser trailer will follow-up or is it before QM.gif

but... come June/July... we can expect few pix to be released when they start shooting :w00t:

and... probably we will know the remaining casts by then :)

besides the 2nd male lead... i'm quite eager to know too whom actress will be casted as her rival in gaining HB love :rolleyes:

Guest alexdan

^^ Gosh, you are impatient like me, putriN. I want to so badly some pics of them together :P . Nov and Nov, gahhh, so far away :(

Guest Canaria

LOL alexdan xD

Sorry, hello everyone! I'm new here. I heard about Hye Kyo's new drama and I finally decided to show up.

I'm so happy I wanna scream xD.

Btw, this is Kat from Spain, nice to meet you =)

^^^ hi cathy - ehmmm... KJH is not a bad choice :)

i'm wondering where is she now.... http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...os/wonder-1.gif

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...tos/shk0508.jpg

hiputriN.... yeah me too.... wondering where is she now ?... ths our girl MIA.... again... <_< .... i thought she could be an agent huh.... :lol:

maybe she's take a vacation b4 d filming twtli ?

hmmm maybe in ths yacht ?..... :P

35e8fcc9.jpg

credit as labeled

ya maybe in Korea, but I thought 'twas like about 40% something, well she is still n the top list.

I like the photo, first to see this - is this new? Why is she so silent again, after this blast!

Usuallly, like other dramas announced, they have picture taking for the promotion, even if it will be months still to be shown.

hi tisya ! ths is ^^^ another pics from the same set location.... :)

hi utkim... i see u downstairs... B)

LOL alexdan xD

Sorry, hello everyone! I'm new here. I heard about Hye Kyo's new drama and I finally decided to show up.

I'm so happy I wanna scream xD.

Btw, this is Kat from Spain, nice to meet you =)

Welcome to SHK wonderful thread, Kat. Happy to see you around here too :D . Our girl is back and hopefully her upcomming

drama with HB is going to be great :D .

putriN, I think you are right about the press conference, I also think it's not before the end of Oct. :( .

deka if, thnx for the pic, I miss her lovely face. I see you upstair :lol: