Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest chin_ai22

chin ai, I can right now die of happiness just the thoughts of could be able to watch unni in NOV. :lol:

good morning alexdan! :) i am too, but i still cant wait, maybe i'll get the chance to watch it by 2009, i do hope GMA will be the one to buy the rights of "THTLI" it would be a wonderful Graduation gift for me :)

AWWW, they are casted in 5 dramas in a row, wahhh, that's a lot. Don't really know , but I want to hear ppl talk about Hye Kyo as a amazing and versile actress rather than a couple actress dear. Ihope they could do a couple drama together, but I also hope she can collab with the others too. Just my opinion.

hi kim - very well said... totally agree with you... :)

i guess... sometimes... we got a little carried away in our own dream coupling comments...

we have to tone down huh :mellow:

well well well my dear... what can i say to your new siggy... simply WOWWWEEE....

i'm jealous! you definitely have picked the BEST shot !!! :sweatingbullets:

korea and the philippines are different..

most huge actors in korea would work in one drama or one movie per year or maybe two projects(may it be dramas or movies) but not to the extent that its going to be a whole year in a row with almost no rest..

unlike in the philippines these actors arent tied up to just one network(or channel).. they can work in any network they want, any movie outfit.. that's why here in the philippines you can see people over and over again because they only abide with what their management(their network management) tells them to do

im living in the philippines but i really am sick and tired of watching the same people on tv over and over again

there's no mystery already.. and i feel really bored with seeing them

that's why sometimes i like the korean industry more..

edit: by the way, when exactly are they planning to start filming TWTLI?

hi angel... thanks for your insight on the difference of korea and philippines entertainment industry :)

quite an interesting fact there...

fyi... shooting schedule for TWTLI will start in end Jun/Jul 08.....

ooooOOOoooo..... can't wait for the pix to roll :sweatingbullets:

miss her sooooooooo much.... :wub:

shk15.jpg

wondering what's her hairstyle in the new drama like wonder-1.gif:rolleyes:

thank you snowB for your answer!! =D (I tried looking for articles about it and it was very hard. lol )

to putrin: I was thinking the hairstyle for a pd could be like this...but the glasses and the updo seem very cliche for the style of a pd, so I dont know. lol

song_hye_kyo_006.jpg

another style could be like this: with her little hat. so cute. lol

song-hye-kyo_7.JPG

Deka :w00t: Thanks a LOT for the pictures in Changsa!!!! :w00t::w00t: but deka do you have the high quality pics of this event? :sweatingbullets: because I want to save it ...edit: I love how their eyes met in the 1st and 3rd pic! :blush: it seems that Rain has feelings for her!!! and SHK is thinking (maybe) does Rain likes me? and she doesn't know how to react on Rain's feelings.... she looks like blushing because they look at each other closely :blush: I can't sleep thinking of this pics plus I watch Speed Racer today and Rain is so Gorgeous in the movie! :P

78be6fa4.gifSu-Hae it's .... my pleasure dear.... too bad i couldn't found a better version.... :tears:

hi utkim ! tqq for sharing those beautiful pics...

wow so many wallies!! thank you! all of them are beautiful! :w00t:

deka thanks for the clips. bikyo sure have the same gesture and lip biting. they must have rubbed of one another during the fh shooting since they were on the island, all to themselves (and the crew too). ;)

ur wlcome huong ! might be... it's called a destiny ? so.. so.. similar.... hahaha...163372ad.gif

hmm...in the pics below...vvv i think she's a PD already... :P

46954ab1.jpg

244ad5b4.jpg

credit as labeled

Some news say TWWTL starts broadcasting from November, some say from next year. If Rain is really coming back this October or even early next year (let's say Jan) , there's great chance that Bi Kyo will not star in the same TV show. Am I right? :(

@putriN: thanks for your warm welcome. I check the thread everytime I come to SP. Joining our TV station. :)I am willing to be producer assistant.

de5e4c23.gifIUPHIMHAN ! termaqant, dristina and all newbies to wonderful SHK thread.. hope often seeing you here.. :D

no matter what as long as its includes bi and shk, im gonna die because eof happiness!

d4bec6c1.gifchin_ai cd886848.gif

this is from hyebaragi....

d8fa08e2.jpg

93718d11.gif ... who's the man in the middle ? her manager ?.. often seeing him with shk...

miss her sooooooooo much.... :wub:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...hotos/shk15.jpg

wondering what's her hairstyle in the new drama like wonder-1.gif:rolleyes:

putriN d4bec6c1.gif

thanks for sharing the lovely hye kyo.... i hope her hair do not looks 'ajumma' style.... :crazy: in the TWTLI....

as a career / business woman not mean... should be used a 'serious' styles... right ? :sweatingbullets:

hi ! SHKers 78076584.gif

and here are more pics from the same location with the one was posted b4

dk_if_shk118-1.jpg

while filming CF in Australia.... if am not wrong....in Sydney...

Really? That would be great. CJW starred with BYJ and another guy (in Honest, Beautiful Days) twice or 3 times, so I hope something similar may happened with BiKyo. Frankly speaking, I do hope they would star together in FH2, but it's little hope now. If not FH2, I can't think of any proper storyline which can overcome the popularity of FH. I mean, when they appear on screen, ppl will think of FH days, right? Or a movie is good too (let's take example of LDG and HJH before). However, do I sound desperate? No, I am not that at all, just want to continue my dream about Snow and Rain...

Yeah, :) ooOoo fans must have been very happy watching this couple act together for many times..As of Bi-Kyo...don't worry about that there are lots of Chances for them...they are still young and their careers are blooming! IUPHIMHAN, they can also act in other drama ... :D like Mike He and Rainie Yang... Devil Beside you has no part 2 but they act together again (the 3 casts) in Why Why Love which is also a good drama! Fans supported and Loved it too! :w00t:

Yes yes! both can appear in a movie together!!! :w00t: I dream of them to! and my dream is more ...because I dream Bi-Kyo to have a Hollywood Movie together!!! and I Wish that would happen! :w00t:

Hi Chin ai!!! are you the youngest here? (sorry for asking... you seem so cute) :sweatingbullets:

btw, Collide? why that?

Chin you can buy the DVD of it or watch it in tvants...

Putrin, thanks a LOT for the Very Beautiful pic of Kyo!!! :w00t: I really love her in this commercial! :blush:

Deka, it's okay...but if you find one pls send it to me! thanks dear!!! Thanks for the FH pics! Deka, I can't view the last pic you posted? :(

Deka and Putrin! wow I love the cutie pictures/gif/graphics you posts in here...It makes my day happy!

Happy Mother's Day to all your moms Songhyekyoers!!! :D

Good morning, my lovelies SHKers :D

Su-hae and putriN, thanks for compliments about my siggy and avatar, I think they look great together and I couldn't resist not using them :lol:

I can't really wait for NOV, that's so true :P . She did keep her promise to make a drama this year, didn't she :rolleyes: ? She did keep her promise to

PD Pyo and to her fans, and I'm so thankful and still on cloud 10 :w00t: . My heart is beating faster just the thoughts to see her on screen,

and with HB as her partner, hehe.

Oh well, what a wonderful week and more to come :w00t:

Guest SiLvErWiNg

SiLvErWiNg ! gosh... you are so observant to come to that conclusion thumbsup.gif

wow... i have to agree... sort of continuation indirectly huh ! :phew:

then... we better keep track closely on the upcoming "The World They Live In" plot....

it may give us some hint to the next next upcoming drama ! woot :w00t:

not quite sure on Jung Ji Hoon character though :unsure:

ooops! i mean Jung Ji Oh.... hihihi.gif

the news only said that he will play Joo Jun Young love interest :phew:daydream.gif

:rolleyes: You are too funny... :lol: Maybe, Jung Ji Oh WAS meant to be Jung Ji Hoon. hihihi.gif So if he was Joo Jun Young love interest, does that mean she will like him first? :unsure: I don't want that, I want Bin character to chase after Kyo's. Make it more interesting. At least for me. :)

Silverwing, thanks for sharing another wallie!! and this time it's black and white. I like Yellow...pls make one too! :blush:

Yo! As you requested, I made a Yellow Wallie for you. :lol: Hope you like it. Sorry it took so long. I love yellow too. My favorite color.

Keep them colors coming and I'll try my best!

HyeBin-2.jpg

Another one too! :)

H2-2.jpg

Deka, it's okay...but if you find one pls send it to me! thanks dear!!! Thanks for the FH pics! Deka, I can't view the last pic you posted? :(

Deka and Putrin! wow I love the cutie pictures/gif/graphics you posts in here...It makes my day happy!

which one Su-Hae ? if u can explain it more details.. i'll try to repost....

for now.... ths are anothers artworks H2 from hyunbinsky....

c1c6cabe.jpg

4dd23e6b.jpg

credit @baidu / as labeled

hi huong !.... i can't see the last pic..... <_<

hi SiLvErWiNg ! tqqq dear for the beautiful artworks ! keep them coming dear..... :)

to putrin: I was thinking the hairstyle for a pd could be like this...but the glasses and the updo seem very cliche for the style of a pd, so I dont know. lol

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg128/w...hye_kyo_006.jpg

another style could be like this: with her little hat. so cute. lol

song-hye-kyo_7.JPG

hi houng - can't see the 2nd pic :mellow:

from SeoulYonhup excerpts -

In this drama, she will play Joo Joon-young (주준영) who is "direct and confident; she will show viewers the matured attractiveness/charm of a career woman."

:sweatingbullets: how shall we imagine that... probably with glasses most of the time esp when reading notes...

with caps and shades when handling outdoor shooting... and not too mature i hope...

i'm expecting her working wardrobe is simple but attractive, elegant :rolleyes:

putriNi hope her hair do not looks 'ajumma' style.... :crazy:

as a career / business woman not mean... should be used a 'serious' styles... right ? :sweatingbullets:

hi deka.... 'ajumma' style ? could it be huh?? OH NO!!! NO.gif

pls PD Pyo... have mercy pray.gif

she just couldn't afford it... might not match HB as his character is -

"he will show viewers a tender yet strong charisma"

furthermore, he has a boyish-look and... i like to add... his dimples are to die for :sweatingbullets:

:rolleyes: You are too funny... :lol: Maybe, Jung Ji Oh WAS meant to be Jung Ji Hoon. hihihi.gif So if he was Joo Jun Young love interest, does that mean she will like him first? :unsure: I don't want that, I want Bin character to chase after Kyo's. Make it more interesting. At least for me. :)

Another one too! :)

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/S...WiNg90/H2-2.jpg

hi SiLvErWiNg - me too... want JJO to fall for JJY first...

will be better if these two fall for each other and both are too stubborn to admit openly :P haha

luv the yellow artwork... they look rock in 2nd one... thanks :)

i'm curious to know who will be the 2nd leading actor in TWTLI :rolleyes:

will PD Pyo grant this guy wish to act alongside with our dear girl ?

if it do happens... PD Pyo will make another dream comes true :)

guy21-1.jpg

pardon me... i forgot his name badme.gif

Guest angel2nyt

angel2nyt,you mean to say, that there's no exclusive contract involve? i mean, song hye kyo unnie and other korean stars didnt have mother studio?

nop.. they don't really have..

%7Boption%7Dguy21-1.jpg%7Boption%7D

hey that's park shi hoo right?

if im not mistake, he said in his fanmeeting(or something like that)

that he wants to work with unnie one day

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...tos/guy21-1.jpg

Woowoooo, You still remember this guy huh :phew: , hope his dream is coming true , absolutely a great guy :D

Silverwing, lovely wallies :D

Guest badie

hello fellow SHKers!

finally, the long wait is gonna be over soon!

but i'd be much happier if Rain co-stars with her in that drama.hehe...nevertheless, it's SHK's new tv project after a very long time so i have to be contented. i mean Hyun Bin is a great and gorgeous actor. i've seen him on kim sam soon and he was funny without trying to be funny. hope they would make a good pair in the drama.

btw, i'm wondering if hye kyo has watched Speed Racer already. :D

Guest alexdan

Silverwing, I love th 2nd one, thnx for sharing :blush: . I wish I could make some , but this is not my field.

Guest chin_ai22

Hi Chin ai!!! are you the youngest here? (sorry for asking... you seem so cute) :sweatingbullets:

btw, Collide? why that?

Chin you can buy the DVD of it or watch it in tvants...

hi su hae- dear! i dont know if im the youngest here. i'll be going 20 this june :)

i just want "collide" cos i just think of a sentence like this

" our love will collide as time goes by" hahaha..

happy mothers day to all shkers!

nop.. they don't really have..

hey that's park shi hoo right?

if im not mistake, he said in his fanmeeting(or something like that)

that he wants to work with unnie one day

so now i see. thanks angel2nyt! yeah, i remember it! :) he's from which star are you from right?

the one pd pyo directed too?

Guest SiLvErWiNg

hi houng - can't see the 2nd pic :mellow:

from SeoulYonhup excerpts -

In this drama, she will play Joo Joon-young (주준영) who is "direct and confident; she will show viewers the matured attractiveness/charm of a career woman."

:sweatingbullets: how shall we imagine that... probably with glasses most of the time esp when reading notes...

with caps and shades when handling outdoor shooting... and not too mature i hope...

i'm expecting her working wardrobe is simple but attractive, elegant :rolleyes:

hi deka.... 'ajumma' style ? could it be huh?? OH NO!!! NO.gif

pls PD Pyo... have mercy pray.gif

she just couldn't afford it... might not match HB as his character is -

"he will show viewers a tender yet strong charisma"

furthermore, he has a boyish-look and... i like to add... his dimples are to die for :sweatingbullets:

hi SiLvErWiNg - me too... want JJO to fall for JJY first...

will be better if these two fall for each other and both are too stubborn to admit openly :P haha

luv the yellow artwork... they look rock in 2nd one... thanks :)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...tos/guy21-1.jpg

Hey, it's Park Shi Hoo. Wouldn't he be happy to be the second or even main lead with Kyo. One day, just one day, he might get the chance to, but not in her new drama. So sad he has to be filming a drama right now.

Guest kdramafanusa

btw., just asking, when FH ended, why song hye kyo unnie didnt make any dramas after that?

i mean she didnt do any drama in 4 years?

According to interviews that I read (some during Hwang Jin-yi days), SHK said that she wanted to focus on her movie career. A lot of stars who make it big as a TV star want to give the movie world a shot.

(June 2007 - Broasia)

Song Hye-kyo, "Hwangjini only held one man in her heart".

.....Song Hye-kyo, in regards to her acting, also commented, "I feel I have started to realize the true meaning of acting slightly and now the greed for acting is growing more". She says she wishes to continuously choose new roles and act.

"I want to attempt acting I have never tried before. It doesn't matter if it is a movie of drama series. I want to appear in drama series as well. But I do want to do well enough in films to be able to proudly be referred to as the 'Movie Actress Song Hye-kyo', at least for now".

For this year, many stars are returning to television. Many papers report that this has to do with things not going too well with the movie industry. Most of the Korean movies don't perform well at the box office.