Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest SnowB_all

From the very start, I do not opt for FH2--for the original cast, or anybody else. FH was a classic. Let it stay at its momentum. Sequeal is always a "killer", unless it's part of the original plan, ex. Harry Potter, Star Wars etc.

Anyhow, some creative writer will come up with something. Or someone's wand will bring the "magic", for my duo.

Like Jan Sis said, Changsa was FH II.

hi theedqueen - thanks for the lovely icons :)

is it too much if we ask you to make H2 too ? :P

i just miss this thread so much! i've read somewhere that she's doing a drama is it for real?

hi cutekid - have not seen u here for quite sometime :)

YES... IT IS FOR RRRRRRRRREAL !

Hey, I think this guy HB, he is not marriaged, handsome guy, good in acting, enough good reasons for us to look forward to watch TWWTLI, I love Bi a lot, but I also want she could colloborate with the other actors too. Lets us support unni. I think I will have a very good time watching this drama hehe. Now it is May,next is June, then July, Aug., Sep. , Oct. and the NOv. Gosh, seems so far away , freaking 6 months left, but Im still happy :D

hi alex - exactly huh... first and foremost must make sure the guy is not married… better still if he’s not attached yet :lol:

SHKyoers, can I ask who will make a thread for The World We Live In? Can any of you guys? I'm excited to hear updates from this drama :w00t: (although I know they will start the shoot on June) :P

Su-Hae - i guess you have found the thread... i saw your post there :)

interestingly is that... the starter of the thread also make another thread in K-Celeb section...

I've never seen other upcoming drama there before...… :sweatingbullets:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=216431

and my dear... PROTEST ? we are a bunch of decent SHKers here :D

just wanna share these pix... it's not new... but, we may not have seen them before...

and it's just being posted @hyebaragi :)

shk0508-2.jpg

it seems like the 2 best friends (coughs coughs) have a very exciting week!!! (shk for this news and speed racer movie coming out friday) Im so happy, cant wait to see her!! I hope the drama has 50 episodes!! :w00t: I know thats a lot but jewel in the palace is 54 eps? and so was kimcheed radish cubes. so I dont see why not? haha I want to see shk as much as possible! >_<

Guest naomz

I had a little time before heading to school so I made another pix. Though it's plain, this my best creation yet. :D

%7Boption%7DHyunKyo-1.jpg[/im

i so love it! ah they so look good together! i am so excited!

p.s. Oh, BTW we need you to start another petition immediately :sweatingbullets:

Janice

soutsada sis is an angel! her petition made a lot of us happy! so yeah she has to start a new one! :lol:

oh and soutsada sis, WELCOME BACK!!!!!! :D

putriN & Alex, unmarried is a must criterion huh :lol: , keep on dreaming :w00t:

Su-hae, I'm a BiKyo shipper dear, but I'm basically more a fan of Hye Kyo than anyone else and will support her with whoever she chooses as her

future man dear. It's not a big issue for me any more, and I actually like all of the guys she had been working with, SSH, WB, LBH, JJH, etc... I'm cool with all the guys :D .

I do love SSH-SHK, BinKyo, BiKyo and now the H2 -tandem, it's growing in me :sweatingbullets: .

But i do in time to times miss the "Kimbap" and Changsa time , a wonderful memmory :rolleyes: .

Guest IUPHIMHAN

HI all,

I myself couldn't believe in my eyes while reading the update in Schedule thread 1 or 2 months ago. Why the news about SHK would do a drama did not stir the Korean News Agencies? Was that news really true? I did remember , only infor about SHK and Pd was revealed by that time, no more about the plot. I was not sure if it's really true.

Then yesterday, I was nearly crying out at the news in Dramabeans and Coolsmurf site. Yeah, I do remember SP's petition for Kyo and HB doing a drama together. My first thought: yes, soompi's fans did it. I don't know why but that's the first flash in my mind.

This time, we have some hint abut script too, I am so happy. Myself, I don't like much that it may sound like "On Air", for me, one On Air is enough. I don't like that show enough to think that Song Kye Kyo will do a similar show. Even they say that The world where we live in is much different from On Air, who knows if Korean audience will have such rational opinion? They may compare, they may criticize the rating, anything can go on which may destroy the drama. Maybe I am thinking too much? I just wish that after Hwang Jin Yi movie, SHK will gain back her charm and popularity in drama.. She was praised by acting skills in HJY, but it's still not very sucessful in Korea, which definitely imposed some burden for her. I really wish this time, SHK and HB will have their mind free to collaborate and give us a good show.

I guess SHK will portray a determined and professional female producer, who has to stand up in that "men's world" and proves herself. I really like the determined image of SHK in "Sunlight pours down", that drama may have not gained high rating but it revealed another SHK that I like. I believe SHK will shine in this drama. Let's see.

Echan, yeah about FH 2 I was waiting for it too! but when I heard that YEH will be the possible lead actress I got sad :tears: and I was a little confused because how can it be FH 2 if not Bi-Kyo? :blink: I was very excited when I've heard it from a friend but disappointed too because it's just like a rumor...it didn't have progress....but I Hope in the future when Rain is not busy anymore in his singing career Bi-Kyo will work together in FH 2!!! :w00t:

maybe PD Pyo didn't manage to ask HK because he know Rain is busy and it will not be FH anymore if not Bi-Kyo :blush:

Chin! me too I'll always be Bi-Kyo fan! 4 years? FH was last 2004? I thought it was in 2005... :lol:

I agree with you Echan! you're 1 of the "good speakers" here! wow! :D Rain said that? :w00t: next year is not so long to wait...there are people who don't like them to act the FH sequel? :blink: who are those antifans?? :crazy:

Snow B! we'll not lose hope for our dear bi-kyo!

hi SHKers344a1d26.gif

hi snowB_all and Su-Hae ! >>>>>>>>>>>> 73f6a65c.jpg

and this ones to cheers u up.... 4f5e7b79.gif

bi 39fc1394-1.jpg

wanna ice cream....?

putriN & Alex, unmarried is a must criterion huh :lol: , keep on dreaming :w00t:

Su-hae, I'm a BiKyo shipper dear, but I'm basically more a fan of Hye Kyo than anyone else and will support her with whoever she chooses as her

future man dear. It's not a big issue for me any more, and I actually like all of the guys she had been working with, SSH, WB, LBH, JJH, etc... I'm cool with all the guys :D .

I do love SSH-SHK, BinKyo, BiKyo and now the H2 -tandem, it's growing in me :sweatingbullets: .

But i do in time to times miss the "Kimbap" and Changsa time , a wonderful memmory :rolleyes: .

hi utkim on this point... 644187bc.gif

Guest Janie Simply

I guess SHK will portray a determined and professional female producer, who has to stand up in that "men's world" and proves herself. I really like the determined image of SHK in "Sunlight pours down", that drama may have not gained high rating but it revealed another SHK that I like. I believe SHK will shine in this drama. Let's see.

IUPHIMHAN, yes, she definitely will shine under the mentorship of PD Pyo; When PD first read the script, he knew there is none other but Kyo & Hyun Bin :sweatingbullets:

After seeing Isabelle's avie and siggie, I think I grow to like the new couple! Aja aja to H2 chemistry!

h2aviebx0.jpg

credit:"kyo"

Love this pix of Pyo/Kyo

1147284940.jpg

Lucky her, able to get paid and be trained as "producer" under PD Pyo; guess soon she will have her own production company :sweatingbullets:

I'm happy that SHK is doing a new t.v drama.and I really hope that next time she will do a movie or a t.v drama it will be her and her bestfriend, am also a BIKYO shipper or what ever you call it.I love watching them .Since she decided to return to small screen with HB I will support her too.

Guest cjgohan2003

Woo! Dream team right there. I'm so glad SHK is making a return to primetime television. But I wouldn't be surprised if this was pushed all the way to 2009 :tears:

hi theedqueen - thanks for the lovely icons :)

is it too much if we ask you to make H2 too ? :P

thanks, I would make icons for them but I don't have any good pictures that match well. I'm going to have to wait when production photos spring up.

Guest alexdan

kekekeke, putriN, we are alike, you read my mind :lol: Give me high five !!!

theedqueen , whoa, so lovely icons, I will change one . Thanks :D

Guest SnowB_all

Love this pix of Pyo/Kyo

1147284940.jpg

Lucky her, able to get paid and be trained as "producer" under PD Pyo; guess soon she will have her own production company :sweatingbullets:

Under J.T. Entertainment? :rolleyes::w00t:

Haha, seeing all these graphics of Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin together is really making me excited for their collaboration. :) And theedqueen, thanks for sharing your icons! I've always liked your graphics. :)

I didn't know that Hye Kyo was never offered the role for FH2... I guess it's because I can't imagine Full House without the BiKyo couple. :)

Guest nana544

I lovee this woman! Song Hye Gyo is such a talented and very very beautiful gal...cannot wait to see her new drama with the HOT Hyubin:D...

WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES !!! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE :D

hi snowcrane dear - welcomeback-1.png ...

HI all,

I myself couldn't believe in my eyes while reading the update in Schedule thread 1 or 2 months ago. Why the news about SHK would do a drama did not stir the Korean News Agencies? Was that news really true? I did remember , only infor about SHK and Pd was revealed by that time, no more about the plot. I was not sure if it's really true.

Then yesterday, I was nearly crying out at the news in Dramabeans and Coolsmurf site. Yeah, I do remember SP's petition for Kyo and HB doing a drama together. My first thought: yes, soompi's fans did it. I don't know why but that's the first flash in my mind.

This time, we have some hint abut script too, I am so happy. Myself, I don't like much that it may sound like "On Air", for me, one On Air is enough. I don't like that show enough to think that Song Kye Kyo will do a similar show. Even they say that The world where we live in is much different from On Air, who knows if Korean audience will have such rational opinion? They may compare, they may criticize the rating, anything can go on which may destroy the drama. Maybe I am thinking too much? I just wish that after Hwang Jin Yi movie, SHK will gain back her charm and popularity in drama.. She was praised by acting skills in HJY, but it's still not very sucessful in Korea, which definitely imposed some burden for her. I really wish this time, SHK and HB will have their mind free to collaborate and give us a good show.

hi IUPHIMHAN - i'm so glad you joined the EXCITEMENT dear ! cos, you're such a "prominent" figure in soompi :lol:

we do believe too that SHK will definitely excel !!!

kekekeke, putriN, we are alike, you read my mind :lol: Give me high five !!!

alexdan - OK! lets do it....highfive.gif:lol:

Guest kdramafanusa

This thread moves really fast, I don't know if this was mentioned here yet.

There are talks about Rain being interested in TV drama this October; this is just one of the articles about stars' upcoming dramas. There should be more articles about Rain.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...050608155551706

The World Where They Live & Spotlight were actually planned before On Air started its broadcast, therefore, it's totally false to say that TWWTL & Spotlight (or even Women Of The Sun) copy On Air. Just happens that dramas with professional/career themes are in this year, it all started with dramas like White Tower, Surgeon Bong Dal Hee last year...

As for TWWTL, I believe it will not be a romantic comedy like Full House or My Name Is Kim Sam-soon (based on the writer's previous works). Writer Noh is really amazing, her dramas are known for bringing out the hidden talents of stars who went from 'no one think they can act' to 'true actors' who wow everyone with their performances. There's a very good chance that SHK & HB will shine in their roles as well, this could be one of the reasons why SHK agreed to accept this script over FH2.

Guest SiLvErWiNg

SiLvErWiNg & Isabella - simply love the H2 banners.... do more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease *begging*

putriN I'll be glad to make more pics.

hi silverwing ! lovely siggy...

hi SHKers

Hi deka_if! :D Thank you for liking my siggy. And thanks for sharing the pictures of Hye Kyo being joyful.

kdramafanusa Thanks for all the info. Keep up the good work!

Yo, everyone! Got nothing much to say, but here's another one of HyeBin or H2. And there's more coming since I don't have to worry bout school anymore. Yay! Hmm...I wonder if this is how both of them are gonna be wearing in the drama. :unsure: It'll be nice though. :D

HyeBin.jpg

Guest chin_ai22

chin ai - many thanks again for sharing your expertise thumbsup.gif

SHKers are so lucky to have you.... :)

i luv the captioned... and sure... we are united on that :wub:

putrin sis! thank you. im so lucky to be part of hyekyo family :)

lets not get tired of proclaiming our undying love for SONG HYE KYO!

welcome to all the newbie in our Unnies wonderful page : )