Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest shk_smarti

hey shk_smarti.. love your avi.. as for bin-kyo fan fic, there are a couple that kaycee sis wrote.. and i must say, they are awesome.. like you, i am a big won bin and song hye kyo fan.. i even dedicated a blog to them.. please click on my siggy, if you want to see pictures, music videos, and news on won bin and song hye kyo unni..

as for the fan fic, here are the links.. please leave comments for kaycee sis because she likes reading the feedbacks.. both of these fan fics are a must read..

"Til I Met You" completed

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story596.html

"Wildflower" up to chapter 21, still updating

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story957.html

thanx isabella sis.. shk unni does look beautiful in her hanbok... i wonder if she likes soccer.. :sweatingbullets:

Hi charles0702...

I love your blog... its amazing .. please keep it updated ;)

kaycee thanks for your fanfics... i love till i met you... and wildflower you're keeping me logging everyday to see

updates of your fanfics.. your gifted girl :)

My avi :blush: thanks for the compliment... i just can't get enough of the two...

Haha! that one pic of SHG was really bi-look-alike. even her manner of smiling.

Finally!!! FH rerun 3rd time) in the philippines!!! It's definitely on monday afternoon. At lest the best timeslot in the afternoon around 4-4:30. I'm home that time. Yipi!!! In case BIKYO goes to japan for promo of FH, is it possible they drop by here to promote the rerun? :P

Here's the link to her other forum, not relly new but it's worth checking out trust me. It's http://www.asian-ent.com/forum/index.php Look for sng hye gyo forum. ( i hope this works. I'm a computer expert, remember :sweatingbullets:

Guest discern

WOWWWW~

I'M REALLY AMAZED AT YOU ALL SHG FANS!!

YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT DOING STUFF, FINDING NEW UPDATED INFO AND DOING PICTURES.

I KINDA LIKE SHG TOO, CUZ HER ACTINGS GOOD AND SHE'S PRETTY :)

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO BANNERS AND STUFF SO I JUST SAVE THEM THOUGH I REALLY LONG TO DO ONE THAT IS REALLY MINE ONE DAY :D

MY COMPUTER'S FILE IS EXPLODING WITH SO MANY SHG PICTURES THANKS FOR RESTARTING THE THREAD AGAIN!!!

<33.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

It's not the matter of invitation but it's necessary to have both actor and actress for promoting and introducing the drama. I'm sure she has got an invitation but the most important thing is in SHK's hand. If she isn't busy with her movie, she may go. But if she is, she may not. I hope she will go though.

I love this girl, but she needs to be more active! She rarely goes to any celeb events, not even award shows which she was nominated for. I really really hope she'll go to Japan w/ Bi. She rarely goes anywhere, but from fan reports she went to Bi's concert so hopefully she'll be more incline to go promote FH w/ him in Japan.

That would be really cool if SHG could promote with BI together. Amazing that show has been in the can since 2004 and it still resonates and creates an impact. I hope that FH will be a hit in Japan.

Yah, honestly after a little bit over 2 years this drama is still collecting new fans. One of my friend just finally watched it and she finished it in two days and now, my coworker is watching it until 4 am every night. And me? I just started rewatching it for the nth-time and I still <3 every moment of it.

Here's the link to her other forum, not relly new but it's worth checking out trust me. It's http://www.asian-ent.com/forum/index.php Look for sng hye gyo forum. ( i hope this works. I'm a computer expert, remember :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the link anette:) i tried clicking one thread that said 'Hyekyo and mother' but unfortunately the uploader took down the photo so all that is left is a little red X :tears:

Guest charles0702

Hi charles0702...

I love your blog... its amazing .. please keep it updated ;)

kaycee thanks for your fanfics... i love till i met you... and wildflower you're keeping me logging everyday to see

updates of your fanfics.. your gifted girl :)

My avi :blush: thanks for the compliment... i just can't get enough of the two...

your welcome shk_smarti.. please feel free to call me tammie :lol: i will try to keep my blog updated as possible.. agree with you that kaycee sis is a gifted writer. B)

thanks for the link anette:) i tried clicking one thread that said 'Hyekyo and mother' but unfortunately the uploader took down the photo so all that is left is a little red X :tears:

isabella sis.. same thing happened to me too.. :sweatingbullets: i am so curious on how shk unni's mother looks like..

Haha! that one pic of SHG was really bi-look-alike. even her manner of smiling.

Finally!!! FH rerun 3rd time) in the philippines!!! It's definitely on monday afternoon. At lest the best timeslot in the afternoon around 4-4:30. I'm home that time. Yipi!!! In case BIKYO goes to japan for promo of FH, is it possible they drop by here to promote the rerun? :P

thanx anette sis for providing the link.. i can never get enough of shk unni :lol:

WOWWWW~

I'M REALLY AMAZED AT YOU ALL SHG FANS!!

YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT DOING STUFF, FINDING NEW UPDATED INFO AND DOING PICTURES.

I KINDA LIKE SHG TOO, CUZ HER ACTINGS GOOD AND SHE'S PRETTY :)

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO BANNERS AND STUFF SO I JUST SAVE THEM THOUGH I REALLY LONG TO DO ONE THAT IS REALLY MINE ONE DAY :D

MY COMPUTER'S FILE IS EXPLODING WITH SO MANY SHG PICTURES THANKS FOR RESTARTING THE THREAD AGAIN!!!

<33.

hello.. hello.. meizhen_.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. i think shk unni has a great fan base her on soompi and everyone in this thread is very friendly :) i have to agree that shk unni is a great actress and is also pretty.. good luck on doing a banner of shk unni.. :lol: yeah, it was our wonderful isabella sis who restarted this thread.. have you been on the first page yet.. it is very well organized..

I love this girl, but she needs to be more active! She rarely goes to any celeb events, not even award shows which she was nominated for. I really really hope she'll go to Japan w/ Bi. She rarely goes anywhere, but from fan reports she went to Bi's concert so hopefully she'll be more incline to go promote FH w/ him in Japan.

Yah, honestly after a little bit over 2 years this drama is still collecting new fans. One of my friend just finally watched it and she finished it in two days and now, my coworker is watching it until 4 am every night. And me? I just started rewatching it for the nth-time and I still <3 every moment of it.

nancy sis.. i am not surprised that full house is still doing well even though it has been over 2 years.. it is a great comedy and shk unni was funny in there.. wow, your friend finished in 2 days.. that is pretty amazing.. i don't think i can finish any drama in 2 days.. i hope your coworker had a blast watching full house.. i also agree that shk needs to be more active.. it is so hard to find any news on her.. can't believe she will be leaving monday to n. korea :sweatingbullets:

baby noon, thanx for sharing these pix.. she looks so historical and beautiful... she has such a sweet smile :blush:

ROEM HAS FINALLY REALEASED THEIR SPRING 2007 COLLECTION :w00t:

credits go to shanda sis @ songhyegyo.net

these photos are not downloadable because it is in flash mode..

http://www.roem.com/index.asp?CLASS_CODE=0...UBCLASS_CODE=02

I love her Innisfree pics. her skin glows radiantly like no one else!!

hi.. hi.. mella.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. her skin does glow radiantly doesn't it. i have yet to see anyone who has gorgoeus skin like shk unni.. by the way, love your avi and siggy.. :lol:

Guest charles0702

SOng hye kyo in chinese clothes is really pretty

gummonster, shk unni does look pretty in chinese clothing.. i wanted to thank you for posting up the pix of her in contacts wearing the watch.. i have never seen that picture.. muchos gracias.. :lol:

Guest charles0702

^^^^

thanx for posting up this pix.. where do you get these pix from.. the ones you posted i have never seen.. if you have more pix, please post.. i want to add them to my shk unni pix collection.. it comes in handy when i make music videos.. :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

aren't those chinese looking photos photoshopped? i remember seeing something like that from d-addicts..it was a poll that compared song hye gyo to another chinese actress. i'm not sure how exact this is though...

anyways...too bad about that forum! i want to see song hye gyo's mom too~ tsk tsk...maybe her mom just wants to remain anonymous so people won't harass her for having such a beautiful daughter :lol:

Guest charles0702

aren't those chinese looking photos photoshopped? i remember seeing something like that from d-addicts..it was a poll that compared song hye gyo to another chinese actress. i'm not sure how exact this is though...

anyways...too bad about that forum! i want to see song hye gyo's mom too~ tsk tsk...maybe her mom just wants to remain anonymous so people won't harass her for having such a beautiful daughter :lol:

ha.. ha.. candy sis.. :lol: your post got me laughing.. :lol: even though the pix didn't show up, someone left a comment that her mother looked average.. :sweatingbullets: i wonder if shanda sis has a pix.. :blush: and by the way candy sis.. i remembered the poll.. even though she was winning, people had such rude comments :rolleyes:

oh yeah, i got pics form that website

no wonder the pix looked familiar.. :lol: but still, thanx for posting ;)

Guest charles0702

yeah. It is true that songhyekyo has a boyfriend?

gummonster.. i doubt she has a boyfriend because of her hectic schedule :sweatingbullets: i think her focus right now is giving 100% to "hwangjini".. if she did have a boyfriend, shk unni and her management did a great job of hiding it.. :sweatingbullets: but there are rumors that she is going with ___ and ___ and ___.. just fill in the blanks.. :lol: shk unni has fans that want her to go with different people. but whomever she chooses at the end, i wish her nothing but happiness.. :lol: that last public relationship she had was with lee byung hun, her costar from all in.. they were also engaged but seperated ways after they had different goals in life. :vicx: