Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

More news today...the film will be completed after the N. Korea trip which will start on 28Jan for 6 days...so she is freed from 3Feb onwards. The film will be available in autumn 2007.

Party time and concert time for her :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest iheartjeonghoon

bier4ever

__so there really is a rewind again? hehehe. i haven't seen full house on our local TV, just the korean version. oh, i've seen the part where hye kyo sang "three bears" may tatlong bear sa loob ng isang bahay lol!

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohh..thanks again for the info winnie!!! hopefully after that shoot she can take some time off for herself then go party or something ^^

iheartjeonghoon, mwahahaha! i never saw the tagalog dubbed version of full house either...i can jst imagine how they must have translated the 3 bears song~ :lol:

More news today...the film will be completed after the N. Korea trip which will start on 28Jan for 6 days...so she is freed from 3Feb onwards. The film will be available in autumn 2007.

Party time and concert time for her :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thanks for the update Winnie :) autumn 2007!!! that's so far away, i guess since it's an 'epic' kinda movie the editing part will take some time.... i hope SHK will do another drama after she gets her rest *crossing my fingers*

Is it possible for any of us here to post at hyebaragi or any official korean site of SHG that alot of her fans are wishing for her to do drama after hwangjini? I may not matter but at least she or her agency will know. :P ty

Is it possible for any of us here to post at hyebaragi or any official korean site of SHG that alot of her fans are wishing for her to do drama after hwangjini? I may not matter but at least she or her agency will know. :P ty

hi there! i think you can post. you need to use a translator to do so. there are alot of them on the net i my self use this translator. here's the link http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr its a good translator, though it does not translate the grammar you can still get the gist of whatever you are reading.

Guest evenstar7377

so she's free on Valentine's Day... :phew:

Miss BI - base on the sked she is free in valentine's day...how about BI?

They should date on that special day... :phew:

Guest angel2nyt

Hi everyone, I've just read from hyesa.com and hyebaragi.com (2 of Song Hye Gyo' s very reliable Korean websites) that the Roem photos were never officially released nor were they even ready to be shown. This is why the photos seem 'strange' and doesn't look like her. Sidus is requesting that all the sites take down the photos so I think we should do as they wish out of respect to them as a company but also and more importantly, out of respect to Hye Gyo. I will edit my posts where I posted extra photos from the shoot and we'll have to ask a mod to remove the other post in the Korean Celeb Photos section. Thank you.

ive already sent a message to the mod about the thread

Guest charles0702

wow.. been out of my favorite thread for a couple of days and seems like i have alot of backlogging to do :sweatingbullets: first off, i would like to discuss shk unni and the so called "nose rumors." :rolleyes: we as fans know and believe that shk unni is "all natural" she is so perfect even words can't define her beauty. so there wouldn't be a reason why she would get anything fixed. she is well known for her natural beauty.. i was thinking to myself, how can people think she has had her nose done. her nose is and still remains perfectly shaped. i can't blame the people for thinking she did her nose. the roem pix ruthie sis had posted in the korean celeb photo weren't too flattering. shk unni looks better in her litmus adds... which focuses more of her innocence and natural good looks.. the roem photoshoot showed a more mature side, but her makeup was very heavily done and the way they shaped her eyebrows didn't suit unni well.. :sweatingbullets: but to be accused of having her nose fixed post after post, makes me very angry. people need to realize that just because unni is beautiful doesn't mean she has gotten something fixed. people like to pin point flaws and make false accusations of celebrities who seems perfect... so as fans, we should look on the bright side and try to take it as a compliment that shk unni is perfect.. ha ha :lol: cause shk unni will always be perfect to me..

Guest evenstar7377

realitybites :nov. 11 in korea is Pappero / Peppero day...which is somewhat equivalent or as popular as Valentine's day... :)

Miss BI - base on the sked she is free in valentine's day...how about BI?

They should date on that special day... :phew:

Kate, my sentiments exactly :lol::sweatingbullets:

and thanks for the clarification ;)

Tammie, i agree with you, it's just so hard for some ppl to accept that such beauty is all real :rolleyes: