Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Judging from all of the comments, I guess people aren't particulary fond of this shoot. I agree, she does look different and it's not what we're used to seeing. But from seeing Im Soo Jung's photos with Roem, this is the 'look' that they want for their concept. I still think SHG looks gorgeous and although she does look different, I don't think she got a nose job like others are speculating about. Remember those recent candids (with her hanging out with her friends, actually she was with the crew of "HwangJini"), well she looked just the same as before, very natural and gorgeous. Maybe we should post those in the pics section so people can still see she's the SAME, it's just this one photo shoot!

--Photo removed due to Sidus request--

I agree with you mhbt. She did not have any surgeries, just neitzens who are spreading rumor and have nothing better to say. She looks different because of the makeup and hairstyle. People are used to her looking innocent which is the opposite of this photoshoot which portrays her as being more mature and sexy. I think you should post that picture up so people can see that it is indeed her natural nose, not a paid one from a plastic surgeon. She is too beautiful to have anything work done on her. :)

Guest honey_ping

@ll: thanks guys ^^ and thanks for posting shk's picture, although she looks kinda old in that make up :D

Some people said Song Hye Kyo and Lee Dae Hee looked alike in their Full House and My Girl, do you guys think they look alike?

comparison5iu0yf.jpg (click on the picture to get larger size)

SHK's the first person I saw with this type of image and it really suit her very well....if anybody else is doing similarly or exactly the same, that's what we call copy cat-ing......and that is so unnatural! For me, as a versatile actress, she should have a unique characteristic on her......no matter how gorgeous or not she is.....

Guest sweet_treats1812

what u said is quite true anette..when i stare hard at her pic, i sometimes get the impression that it's been photoshopped too much... :sweatingbullets: but anyways, her beauty still shines through...

about the comparison between ldh and shg~ the hairstyles and some of the facial expressions are similar but i wouldn't say anything negative like ldh being a poor copycat of shg. i don't think she was copying anything. she was just acting out her role as joo yoo rin..just happens that joo yoo rin's character in "my girl" is similar to shg's character as han ji eun in "full house"...with respect to the two of them as actresses, i think they both did an excellent job in their respective roles. i think that they're both gorgeous women and stellar actresses ;)

what u said is quite true anette..when i stare hard at her pic, i sometimes get the impression that it's been photoshopped too much... :sweatingbullets: but anyways, her beauty still shines through...

about the comparison between ldh and shg~ the hairstyles and some of the facial expressions are similar but i wouldn't say anything negative like ldh being a poor copycat of shg. i don't think she was copying anything. she was just acting out her role as joo yoo rin..just happens that joo yoo rin's character in "my girl" is similar to shg's character as han ji eun in "full house"...with respect to the two of them as actresses, i think they both did an excellent job in their respective roles. i think that they're both gorgeous women and stellar actresses ;)

sweet_treats1812. I have to agree with your post when stating about the Lee Dae Hee and Song Hye Gyo comparisons. These two actresses are both very talented and frankly speaking, these two do not have much in common besides the character they portrayed shared the same clothing and hair style. That is the only similarities I can see. Lee Dae Hee and Song Hye Gyo are very talented and beautiful. Maybe that is why they are my favorites actresses. :)

I dont think it's the nose that made her look different. It's the whole package bec she has to project a mature image. The clothes are nice, it's just that they are not for daily wear.

anette, there are many people in the Korean Celebs Photo who think Song Hye Gyo has nose surgery. I find that ridiculous <_< I don't think her nose is the factor that is making her looking different. She has lost more weight and Roem seems to be bringing the more mature and conservative side to her. It reminds me of Angelina Jolie modeling for St. Johns. Roem reminds me of St. Johns for a reason. I feel that Song Hye Gyo fits more with the Litmus clothing line. Either way, she is beautiful and don't need too much make up for she has very beautiful, snow, flawless skin. :)

Oh, wow, I'm a little late. :sweatingbullets:

First of all, thanks Winnie for sharing the ROEM pictures!! Like almost everyone has said already, she's still gorgeous ♥ but I don't think the make-up suits her well. But I still can't deny her beauty. :]

The people who think SHK has had surgery are just not used to the way that she looks with this type of make-up on. I haven't seen Im Soo Jung's pics for ROEM, but I'm trusting Shanda and assuming they're the same style as SHK's recent pics. I personally don't see anything difference in her nose at all. Haha.

And LDH and SHK... I haven't seen My Girl, though I do hope to catch it someday, haha. However, I don't think people should judge LDH so harshly... Like Candy said, she's just similiar to SHK in her role in My Girl, but I don't think she's a bad actress at all, and I definitely think she's very pretty as well. Candy said it perfectly. :D

Show my ANY picture of Han Jeun in fullhouse and i can tell which scene it was taken after a million times of watching it. I know i'm not the onloy one here though.

Now I'm having another FH marathon in preparation for its third airing here in the phil starting monday. yipi!!!! At least i'll see SHG again on phil tv.

O please miss SHG consider another drama after Hwangjini. A reunion with SSH or Won bin would be great.

Now even speculations oif her having nose done? You gotta be kidding...her natural nose is to die for already, why would she even need to get it done? Crazy speculators. I do agree that she does look a bit different in the shoot.....the makeup, the way her eyebrows are done, her hair, etc. etc. and quite a bit of photoshop even though she really doesn't need it.

I only noticed the similarities between their hair and expressions after seeing that picture......I didn't notice it while watching My Girl. LDH did an excellent job in MG....you really can't compare them since the stories are pretty different (well.....ok maybe not THAT different, but come on, all series have similar plots somehow). Feel bad for LDH.

Annnnnddd....of course a big fat HI to all SHKers in here. I see that Tammie's back (everyone was fretting while you were gone dear). Anyway, can't wait to see more pics of SHK and hear more news of her. =D

Guest soutsada7

^^haha, I super second that anette sis :lol: anyway, I would have to agree with my shgers sis here that shg does look a bit different in the roem photoshoots due to the heavy make-up...she still looks gorgeous, just not the typical shg we're all used to :P

^^wahhh, welcome back Emerald Snow! :w00t: we all miss you :huggles: anyway, what you've written were very-well phrased in expressing the exact same thoughts that went through my head whilst reading all these untoward speculations running rampant in that particular thread :lol: boggles the mind, I tell ya :P

Guest evenstar7377

the ROEM pics showed us another side of SHK's beauty...we have to get use to it tho, because i think this is a transformation on her part so people will see a more mature Hye kyo now that her movie is coming up and she is portraying a mature role...although, i loved her previous commercial because it showed her natural beauty and it's refreshing to see...

But with her ROEM shots, we could not deny how gorgeous she looked...she is stunning in fact! :lol:

I wonder what would be BI's comment upon seeing this ads??? LOL...ok don't minde me...it's just a bi-kyo shipper thought.... :rolleyes::vicx:

There are many people "who I won't name" that are not on the bright side. It is so obvious that she had nothing done but people like to believe rumors more than the truth. It gives them something to talk about. It angers me, because if these people had common sense, they could see that she didn't have anything done. Hello. Haven't they heard of different angles, lighting, and makeup. Obviously not. But they can believe whatever they want <_< I know she didn't have anything done. People like to find problems and find any flaws they can in a celebrity and unfortunately, it is at Song Hye Gyo's expense. I think the best thing is to ignore them.

soutsada7, it is mind boggling because I am in that "so called thread" trying to explain that she didn't get her nose done. Her nose is perfect the way it is. It stills looks the same.

omg are the plastic surgery rumors still going around? 9_9 there are pictures floating around of her since she was a baby and nothing's changed!

Anywho, a lot of you say that SHG looks that way b/c that's the approach ROEM is doing with their photoshoot, but I mean if they really wanted that 'classic' look they could've done a better job. What fits for one person doesn't fit for another. After all, an era isn't defined by one look.

And *sigh* still barely any hwang jini photos? When is filming supposed to end anyways?

Gitakawaii, I remeber seeing a few pages back and on Tammie's blog candid pictures of Song Hye Gyo. Looking at the pictures, she still looks the same, only difference being she lost weight. But I think she worked hard losing the weight for her role in "Hwangjini." I will ask Tammie to post the pictures up when I see her tomorrow.

I read in the Korean Celebs Photo section that Song Hye Gyo is 29th on the list for "Korean Celebrity with the most Cf's." Congratulations to her.

tlydia, are you talking about these candids? they are very recent, from late december and she is with some members of the movie ("hwangjini") production team. i agree, she looks the same!

122206cyworld01zh9.jpg

122206cyworld02ih3.jpg

122206cyworld03wd4.jpg

Thank you mhbt. Those were the candid pictures I was talking about. Do you mind posting it in the Korean Celebs Photo Section? It can prove that Song Hye Gyo had nothing done. :)

Guest baby_noon

she just looks different because of the makeup and eyebrow...

I perosnally think it's the eyebrow, it really makes a huge difference..

SHG did not get any Surgery!! :)

yeah...

i believe uri Hye-Kyo onni did not nose surgery

it just because of the make up!

thanks wloi and shanda for pics

hye-Kyo onni still pretty!