Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guys calling all your attention on this  end of June is the final for the most beautiful KDrama Star and on July 14 is the final round of Best KDrama Actress pls guys i really need your help vote for Song Hye Kyo i am begging you all pls cooperate...https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=172 >> AND >> https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=604

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bohmi said:

About drama Boyfriend. The drama will be produced by BON Factory. They also produced on:
- You're Beautiful (2009, SBS)
- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (2010, SBS)
- Big (2012, KBS)
- Master's Sun (2013, SBS)
- Warm & Cozy, She Was Pretty (2015, MBC)
- The Liar And His Lover, Live Up to Your Name (2017, tvN)
- The Great Seducer (2018, MBC), What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018, tvN)

Some of them are good quality drama. Still waiting for Kyo's decision whether to take a part of the drama Boyfriend or not.

It's almost a month since the news came out and still pending about her decision. Hopefully, we'll hear good news this week from her side. Yeah, some of them are good drama. What about the writer her drama aren't quite good and some of her movies are good.

~~~

These chingus Utkim, hclover and sunflower 91, I wonder why they have left this thread :( 

• Like 2

I really  miss this thread... especially senior members like utkim, putrin, ngoc chien, sunflower, kyo, hclover and manyyyy moree .. miss with old times, discussion, lots of information, analysis..and now this thread is quiet :crazy:...where are you guys.....:tears:

hopefully we can know SHK decision as soon as possible about her next project

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, gakE said:

I really  miss this thread... especially senior members like utkim, putrin, ngoc chien, sunflower, kyo, hclover and manyyyy moree .. miss with old times, discussion, lots of information, analysis..and now this thread is quiet :crazy:...where are you guys.....:tears:

hopefully we can know SHK decision as soon as possible about her next project

Thanks for dropping by here @gakE ! Hope to see you more often here.Yeah they've been inactive for so long.Hope they'll get back here soon. For Kyo's comeback project since getting married to SJK, hopefully she should do at least one this year if  the baby isn't on the way yet. It's really aging while you're waiting for your bias return:D:rolleyes:

• Like 4

On 6/24/2018 at 8:42 PM, caileysmiley said:

Thanks for dropping by here @gakE ! Hope to see you more often here.Yeah they've been inactive for so long.Hope they'll get back here soon. For Kyo's comeback project since getting married to SJK, hopefully she should do at least one this year if  the baby isn't on the way yet. It's really aging while you're waiting for your bias return:D:rolleyes:

Missing them also dear and RoseS and all of you guys i heard from my daughter she read it from DC that Kyo will be very busy in this half of 2018 i hope this is true cos i really miss her so much 

• Like 2