Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000755763

[Exporters News Lee Jin reporter] Actor Nam Ji-hyun congratulated Song Hye-kyo and Song Jung-ki on their marriage. 

---------------------------------

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/18/nam-ji-hyun-talks-acting-song-song-couple/ 

Nam Ji Hyun Talks About Acting With The Song-Song Couple

Song-Joong-Ki-Nam-Ji-Hyun.jpg
T

On July 17, Nam Ji Hyun starred as a guest on SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment.”

The clips that played her first TV appearance and earlier works showcased the many top actors and actresses she previously worked with, such as Kim Soo Hyun, Song Joong Ki, and Song Hye Kyo.

She acted alongside Song Joong Ki as his little sister in “Will It Snow for Christmas?” In regards to working with him, she said, “He really has a sister who is the same age as me. Because of that, he was really good to me, just like I was his real sister.” Nam Ji Hyun also acted with Song Hye Kyo in the movie “Reason to Live.”

Song-Hye-Kyo-Nam-Ji-Hyun.jpg

Nam Ji Hyun exclaimed that she was fortunate to work with both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo during her career. The MC joked that Nam Ji Hyun was a point of convergence between the Song-Song couple. Flustered, she said, “If that was the case, that would be insane!”

Source (1)

Guest RoseS

Hi dearest SHG I've been a supporter since AIMY aired in the Philippines. Didn't miss any of your dramas and almost have watched only your dramas since then. :) 

Just want you to know that I am one of the happiest since the announcement of your wedding to SJK. God bless you both forever with a happy , healthy and peaceful married life. May you be blessed with healthy and cute kids. 

Cheers my loves!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Edited by nadinee
typo :(
  • Like 3

Guest RoseS

Song Joong Ki Explains Why He Was So Proud Of Song Hye Kyo In The Past

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/19/song-joong-ki-explains-proud-song-hye-kyo/

Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo6.jpg
TweetSong Joong Ki is not afraid to express his love for Song Hye Kyo!

During the press conference for his upcoming film “Battleship Island,” the actor expressed how proud he was of his fiancée.

In the past, Song Hye Kyo rejected an endorsement deal with a Japanese company that had used forced labor during the Japanese colonial era. “I found out about this through a news article and clapped on the inside. I would’ve rejected the endorsement deal, too. It’s the logical thing to do,” said Song Joong Ki.

He then added, “The woman who made that decision is now the person I love.”

Meanwhile, “Battleship Island” follows the story of approximately 400 Koreans in the Japanese colonial era who try to escape a forced labor camp on Hashima Island. The film will premiere on July 26.

Source (1)

----------------------------------

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20170719/56975734

----------------------------------------------

Well said:thumbsup::kiss_wink:, March 28, 2016

10 Reasons to Watch Descendant of the Sun

http://www.rolalaloves.com/2016/03/10-reasons-i-love-descendants-of-sun.html

4. Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo hasn't been getting nearly the credit that she deservers as doctor Kang Mo Yeon. Like Joong Ki, Hye Kyo totally embodies her character with such a skillfully natural nuanced performance that has allowed Song Joong Ki to really shine in my opinion. She also the perfect partner since her ethereal femininity and petite stature actually make Song Joong Ki appear bigger and manlier when they're together. And I almost feel as if her character has been developed in a way that has allowed the audience to fall deeper in love with her at the same time as Yoo Shi Yin does. It's nice seeing her show off her full range and comedic side. Hye Kyo is the best onscreen criers I've ever seen and it's unfair how she manages to still look so incredibly beautiful why totally making you cry along with her.

http://www.rolalaloves.com/search/label/SONG HYE KYO

---------------------------------

https://www.hallyuworldofficial.com/single-post/2017/07/10/Top-7-Korean-Celebrity-Marriages-of-2017

Top 7 Korean Celebrity Marriages of 2017!

July 10, 2017

82c6a6_e78d3a0599764b23b681ebb2350b8da3~

Can you guess which Korean celebrities have married (or will marry) this year and made it to the headlines? We have listed the Top 7 here! Let us know which couple and drama you route for!

(Scroll down for video)

1. Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee

2. Park Ha-sun ♥ Ryu Soo-young

3. Lee Dong-gun ♥ Jo Yoon-hee

4. Joo Sang-wook ♥ Cha Ye-ryun

5. Lee Sang-woo ♥ Kim So-yeon

6. Eric ♥ Na Hye-mi

7. Song Joong-ki ♥ Song Hye-kyo

82c6a6_9aff192cf3d447a68f0f2b16d1405e3a~

Guest RoseS

www.soompi.com/2017/07/19/song-song-couple-kiss-scene-medal-set-high-demand/

Song-Song Couple Kiss Scene Medal Set In High Demand

descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

On July 19, KOMSCO (Korea Minting, Security Printing & ID Card Operating Corporation) announced their plans to sell a limited edition “Descendants of the Sun Song-Song Couple Kiss Scene Medal” set. The set will be available for three weeks starting on July 20.

The limited edition medal set is comprised of a brass medal of Song Hye Kyo, a brass medal of Song Joong Ki, and a silver medal of the Song-Song couple’s kiss scene. It will be on sale for 490,000 won (approximately $436). Despite the steep price, there’s great demand as fans from all over the world are trying to get their hands on the set. Apparently, the kiss scene medal was added due to the great interest in the limited edition medals of the pair.

Song-Song-Couple-Medals.jpg

The silver kiss medal is 60 millimeters (approximately 2.36 inches) and the brass medals are 40 millimeters (1.57 inches) in diameter.

KOMSCO will start taking pre-orders through their site on July 20 until August 10.

What are your thoughts on the medal set?

Source (1)

----------------------------------

waiting for SHK's photoshoot:blink:, VOGUE:smirk::crazy:?

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/19/song-joong-ki-talks-about-his-wife-to-be-song-hye-kyo/

Song Joong Ki Talks About His Wife-to-be Song Hye Kyo

Updated July 19th 2017 GMT

2017-07-19_14-17-11-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Song Joong Ki openly talked about his fiancee in public for the first time. He was at the press conference for the movie ‘The Battleship Island’ and though being careful, he politely answered questions about his fiancee.

On July 19, during the press conference, Song Joong Ki was asked the question about Song Hye Kyo turning down the Japanese brand (known to be the war crime corporation) model proposal. He replied, “I first heard about it through the media. The first thought came to my mind was a big applause to her. I would have done the same if it happened to me.”

Then he added, “I think it was a common sense. Now, she became the person that I love, and because of that I am more proud of what she has done.” He naturally referred to Song Hye Kyo as ‘the person I love.’

2017-07-19_14-17-08.jpg

During press conference, director Ryoo Seung Wan was asked the reason behind Song Hye Kyo’s name on the ‘Thanks To’ list at the ending credit of the movie. Director Ryoo said simply, “Song Hye Kyo has sent a coffee truck during filming. We list everyone who has provided us with any kinds of food and beverage on our ‘Thanks To’ list.” 

wow from elitegenmag in Ontario, SHK is featured on their cover, hoping more magazines soon with SHK as their covergirl! 

IG post of Kim Yoon of kkotphoto featuring SHK , i think this photo was taken during the promo of her MPL movie way back 2014

for sure most of SHK fans loves to see her attending the BI movie  VIP premiere however if she chooses not to be there well there must be a valid reason for it but definitely SHK have her own way of supporting her love one ! wish she can update her IG soon  

• Like 7

OMG!!!:D Reading articles of how SJK boldly shows how he care and love uri star, I'm so happy that I have to delurk and post here..:bawling::blush: 

The looong wait is over!!!!Gone are the days we wish and guess for her Mr. Right..It took so long but we've waited for such a good guy that is perfect for her...:blush: We were once sad for her but now here is the man we've been waiting for her. :blush::heart: Her soon to be husband!!!Someone who will stood by her and proudly say she is his..:blush: Not caring about his popularity and placing unni as her priority. YOU GO MAN!!! SJK has set the bar waaaayyyyy up high! Unni sure is in good hands...:glasses: He sure is true to his words when he said in unni's FM something like "It would only be happiness from now on" Aigoo!!Can I wish for one SJK please???lol His fans must feel proud of him..I'm becoming  one too..:blush:

It's okay to post this here right???I mean this isnt delulu or something anymore..:blush: (I'm shy to post at the shipper's thread.:bawling:)lol. It's related to Kyo..and I cant wait to see our stunning bride..:glasses: We've always seen her at her prettiest and on her wedding day I'm sure she's 1000000xxxx gorgeous..

• Like 9

yes totally agree with you jjeennyy19, we use to wish before that SHK can find her Mr Right and start her own family  and now its the perfect time for SHK to settle down with the "One" she loves and SJK really proved how precious SHK to him , he is the perfect match for her! 

i can say too that SHK is in good hands . she is his priority and most important than fame !  so happy with their upcoming wedding!

SHK featured in China Newsweek 

credit: as labeled

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

'change of plans', is this the true:rolleyes:

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo were set to appear in public for first time since announcing their marriage, fans disappointed by change of plans

by Danny Kichi on Thu, Jul 20, 2017

46f4ddb4-99d1-4d9c-8a29-5095e25f9f5a.jpg

As expected, the media, fans, and the general public have since been waiting to see the two together for the first time as an official couple, as the two have been denying any kind of relationship for as long as it's been speculated. And now finally, a date and an occasion for them to appear together in public had been set — but the actress was nowhere to be seen.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-gyo-to-appear-in-public-for-first-time-since-announcing-their-marriage/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=Full House - Korean Drama

Guest RoseS

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyos-name-included-ending-credits-song-joong-kis-new-movie/

Song Hye Kyo’s name was included in the credits of Song Joong Ki’s new movie

Published: 1 hour ago

A surprising message for actress Song Hye Kyo appeared at the ending credits for the movie Battleship Island.

SongHyeKyo-00.jpg

Battleship Island is the latest film from famed director Ryu Seung Wan and has a stellar line-up that included So Ji Sub, Lee Jung Hyun, and Song Joong Ki.

BattleshipIsland.jpg

The ending credits had a special message that read “Special thanks to… Song Hye Kyo” along with a list of actors.

BattleshipIsland-00.jpg

Song Hye Kyo did not star in the film, but she reportedly sent a coffee cart for the crew to show her support.

SongHyekyo-04.jpg

The director made sure that all of the people who supported the cast and crew was included in the credits as a thank you.

SongHyekyo-03.jpg

The special message caught a lot of interest as news of Song Hye Kyo’s marriage to Song Joong Ki was not public at the time.

SongHyeKyo-02.jpg

Fans were glad to see the cute signs of support Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo showed each other. 

SongHyeKyo-01.jpg

The couple is officially getting married in October. Catch up on all the news regarding Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo!

from EliteGen magazine SHK is truly a beautiful legend however pls note that there is no actual new or exclusive  interview being done by this magazine with SHK , what was written is only excerpts from her previous interviews and edited version of her letter to her fans after their wedding announcement and even the photos of SHK , its from her Esprit ads ! 

DFO6I9SVwAAHvGv.jpg

DFO6I9TV0AEDNLn.jpg

Spoiler

DFO6I9UVYAA3KEc.jpg

Spoiler

DFO6I9TU0AAu2bb.jpg

credit:elitegen/owner of photo

• Like 11