Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

New or old ??? No idea (sorry)

DBuRBzXUIAE4wbV?format=jpg

DBuRCNqVoAArp9J?format=jpg

DBuRCjOVwAAXVSz?format=jpg

~~~

It says SHK's name was given by her grandfather. How sweet!:wub:

DBklBTDV0AA2HZH?format=jpg

~~~

Surprisingly,Kyo joined in her Bff/Brother's live chat on his ig yesterday. Haha good thing she did it anyway.Hope she does it on her own for her fans globally someday. 

Cr. as labeled/ Ctto

• Like 3

It's no wonder that Vogue put Kyo's picture on their exhibition poster; as far as I know Vogue Korea and Kyo's career in the entertainment industry have almost the same age (according to Wikipedia, Vogue Korea released its first issue in August, 1996). Interesting. :)

By the way, I remember that last year, in September/October, Kyo's stylist posted some outfits for Vogue on her Instagram (unfortunately, she has recently deactivated her account). They were travelling in Europe at the time (possibly for her upcoming photobook), and ever since I saw that post I've been waiting for Kyo to appear on the cover of Vogue. At first, I thought it was going to be June this year... But it wasn't.:mellow: Still, this exhibition makes me hope again that she might actually be on the Vogue cover in one of the upcoming summer months. I hope... :wub:

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

These 7 Female Celebrities Are Even More Beautiful In Real Life

Source: PicataStar
Published: 23 hours ago

These 7 female celebrities look beautiful in photos, but their visuals in real life are even more stunning.

Being a celebrity in the industry means having countless amounts of pictures taken. Fans already know how gorgeous their favorite stars look, but sometimes, pictures just don’t do enough justice!

Korean news media, Dispatch have come up with a list of 7 female celebrities who look much better in real life.

Check out the outstanding visuals of these female celebrities!

1. Song Hye Kyo

Source: Dispatch

Song Hye Kyo is known to be one of the prettiest female actresses in the industry. Her flawless makeup and outfit compliment her gorgeous face.

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/these-7-female-celebrities-are-even-more-beautiful-in-real-life/

5 Classic K-Dramas That Changed Korean TV Forever

4. Full House

Full House is the classic family drama from 2004 starring Rain and Song Hye Kyo. The classic drama follows the relationship between a top actor and a bubbly young woman who agree to a fake marriage

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/5-classic-k-dramas-that-changed-korean-tv-forever/

its confirmed SHK had a grand vacation in Bali ! nice to see her enjoying her free time traveling , her ninja skills is really one of a kind , no one was able to take her photo when she arrived in Bali , its only when she left with news that she is really there! at first its quite sad that there's no update on her IG  but now we know the reason , well she is enjoying her vacay in Bali , but hope she will be able to share some of her photos in Bali in her IG soon! we will just patiently wait...............who knows lots of surprises in store for her fans!

005RgHcply1fgmxh4q3orj30r40y2arc.jpg

005RgHcply1fgmxh3torxj30k00jsai4.jpg

005RgHcply1fgmxh59b2kj30yi16saw5.jpg

credit: owner of photo/as labeled

• Like 12

Guest RoseS
Guest RoseS

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/779073

3ba43da3c4e0a5605f5da88d317fcd3b.jpg

[Different feelings of the same clothes] Song Hye Kyo vs Jung Yoo Mi vs Han Chae Young Race Look Match

Article entry/revision: 2017-06-15 ) 04:17

[Dispatch] The lace dress is a symbol of femininity. By itself, she has a feminine and elegant atmosphere.

Korean beauty stars also challenged. Song Hye Kyo, Jung Yum Mi and Han Chae Young are the main characters.

All three people selected white lace dress. It features an unbalanced shoulder design. There is a lot of ruffle decoration, and the volume is finished.

The atmosphere was 180 degrees different. Song Hye-kyo has been seduced by feminine beauty. Chung Yum-mi is chic, and Han Chae-young is full of bohemian mood.

I looked at the styling of three beautiful star lace dresses.

20170615140656_style_58ab9fd170324-1200x782.jpg

b-duck.emot_014_x3.gif

Song Hye-kyo turned into a princess of the ice country. White lace dress with elegant charm. We chose short cape that came up to knee, and emphasized the slender leg line.

I put the power on the accessories. We saved points with a bold accessory. What about your hairstyle? We lowered see-through bang and unraveled long straight hair.

Jung Yum Mi also wears a dress like Song Hye Kyo. But there is a different atmosphere. It was chic and feminine.

The hairstyle was a god of the gods. I put an edge in my bangs and I turned it back. Both heads were turned over behind their ears to save manic.

Han Chae Young completed the ceremony of Bohemian look. I wore a white lace dress. We added points to one hand with a pitch & yellow tote bag.

I produced a hippie farm. I stretched out my light brown hair. I added a fussy feeling. Considering colorful costumes, I did not have any special accessories.

2dbad7561bd84334a611a23d70e7d275.jpg

Lace Dress - 'Burberry', 6.6 million won.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

old:angry: March/2017,  http://en.yibada.com/articles/197624/20170309/descendants-sun-star-song-hye-kyo-meets-ghost-shell-scarlett.htm

‘Descendants of the Sun’ star Song Hye Kyo meets ‘Ghost in the Shell’ star Scarlett Johansson?

Orion Estevez | Mar 09, 2017 05:55 AM EST

Korean actress Song Hye Kyo and Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming arrive for the red carpet of 4th Beijing International Film Festival at China's National Grand Theater on April 16, 2014 in Beijing, China.

Korean actress Song Hye Kyo and Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming arrive for the red carpet of 4th Beijing International Film Festival at China's National Grand Theater on April 16, 2014 in Beijing, China. (Photo : Getty Images/Feng Li)

While "Ghost in the Shell" is set to hit theaters in the United States on March 31, the sci-fi crime action thriller film directed by Ruper Sanders will premiere in South Korea on March 19. Scarlett Johansson, who plays the lead character The Major, will be in Korea before the premiere.

On March 17, Sanders and Johansson will visit Korea to promote "Ghost in the Shell." They will be joined by Johansson's co-stars Juliette Binoche and Pilou Asbaek, according to Korea Herald.

This should be a great opportunity of Johansson and South Korean actress Song Joong Ki's "Descendants of the Sun" co-star Song Hye Kyo to meet. Not many fans are aware that the two actresses both celebrate their birthdays every Nov. 2.

This year, Johansson will turn 33 while Hye Kyo will turn 36. When the latter was born, she was so sick that doctors thought she would not survive, and upon her recovery, her parents registered her birth on Feb. 26, 1982 instead of her actual birthdate.

Hye Kyo is set to star in Park Sunwoo's upcoming film "Ships Passing in the Night." Before starring in "Descendants of the Sun," she starred in John Woo's drama film "The Crossing" opposite Chinese actress Zhang Xiyi and Japanese-Taiwanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro.

On the other hand, Johansson has several Japanese co-stars in "Ghost in the Shell." Among them are Yutaka Izumihara, Takeshi Kitano and Rila Fukushima, who played Yukio in "The Wolverine," a red priestess in Game of Thrones" and Tasu Yamashiro/Katana in "Arrow."

The casting of Johansson to play The Major in the film adaptation of the Japanese manga of the same name by Masamune Shirow was widely criticized. Many critics believed the role should have been given to an Asian actress.

In an interview with Marie Claire, Johansson said she certainly would never presume to play another race of a person. She pointed out that "having a franchise with a female protagonist driving it is such a rare opportunity."

Watch the trailer of "Ghost in the Shell" from Paramount Pictures here:

Waiting for SHK's new photos:blush:

27a1.png➡️Song Hyekyo’s agency UAA stated, “She was in Bali for a photo shoot and left Bali on June 16. She was with the staff the whole time.”