Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

13886997_1225743877467129_2256159508427213901345_1225743967467120_6257518938401313882651_1225743924133791_7819592608626613938398_1225744190800431_4573507304819413892081_1225744034133780_58221306397585

photo credits and thanks to owner from SHK fb page..

@Amy Phan  well done, thanks for the effort of compiling the articles about SHK, for the benefits of fans with a little knowledge and limited ways to find about Kyossii,,,perfectly summarize and informative description's of the real Song Hye Kyo...

• Like 16

INQUISITR
AUGUST 7, 2016

SONG JOONG-KI, SONG HYE-KYO: HOW DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN CREATED ASIA’S IDEAL COUPLE

It’s been three months since the curtains came down on K-drama Descendants of the Sun. However, neither the fans nor the cast of this Korean mini series have gotten over the fact that the show has come to a closWhile its lead stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo have been attending fan meets after the show, the crew, if the rumors are to be believed. If all goes well, fans will get to see Season 2 of Descendants of the Sun next year, according to a report by Soompi.South Korean drama Descendants of the Sun, starring Song joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo is now a household name in Asia. Even in countries like the US and Canada, which has a huge southeast Asian population, the drama has gained immense popularity.While it’s true that Descendants of the Sun has a simple yet niche storyline — a romance between a South Korean soldier and an army doctor — the drama would not have been at its best had it not cost the Hallyu heartthrobs Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo. The chemistry between these two stars was so utterly intense that fans of this K-drama regarded them as the ideal couple.A blast from the past shows how the lead characters Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo responded when they first saw the script ofDescendants of the Sun.

According to Straits Times, for the leading lady Song Hye-kyo who plays Dr Kang Mo-yeon in Descendants of the Sun, the script was apage-turner. The 16-episode TV series sported an amazing count of cliffhangers leaving the viewers wanting for more.

“When I read the script for the first time, I found I could read it as fast as if it were a comic book. That’s when I realized it would be a fun drama that many people would fall in love with. The relationship between a doctor and a soldier intrigued me,” said Song Hye-kyo who is now a role model among young Asian women.

Song Joong-ki, on the other hand, believes that the drama is ultimately a romance. “You can see different kinds of scenes in the drama – there’s action, there’re earthquakes. But we still consider it a romantic drama. There are many couples like me and Hye Kyo as well as (the second leads) Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won in the drama. I hope the viewers would focus on the cute stories of those couples,” said Song Joong-ki, the charismatic star who stole the show.

Originally, the show lacked the romance bit. Later, the script was beefed up to include intense love scenes which enthralled the audience. It was this initiative that created the most ideal on-screen couple in Descendants of the Sun. While the chemistry on screen between Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo was captivating, fans of Descendants of the Sun have taken their relationship off screen and often played the guessing game of whether or not Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are a couple in real life.

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo did influence Song Joong-ki off screen. She was a source of inspiration to him. According to a reportby Asia One, Song Joong-ki himself admitted that the actress was always around when he was filming the difficult scenes.

“I think Song Hye-kyo influenced me the most, as she spent the most time with me during the filming. She was always considerate of everyone around her and her behaviour is a living proof of why she is such a great star. Actually, she filmed all the difficult scenes— episodes in which Kang cries in sadness after Yoo’s death— all at once when I was in bed due to the injury. It must have been really pressuring and difficult, but she volunteered to do it,” said Song Joong-ki praising his Descendants of the Sun co-star.

Today, thanks to Descendants of the Sun, its lead actors Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are considered the most happening actors of their time. While Song Joong-ki is busy filming Battleship Island, Song Hye-kyo is being discreet about her next project.

If all goes well, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo will reprise their roles in Season 2 and the movie version of Descendants of the Sun, if there is one.                                                                                                                      13902549_766077143535147_427427835660445                       

• Like 12

BTS of Shilla Duty Free CF

SHK looks really lovely and lively :wub:13781997_1751680458429551_37139089018148

13654411_1751680488429548_82669553437502

Photo credits to SHK Fb page

More under spoiler

Spoiler

13873240_1751680515096212_72117295029102

13615346_1751680795096184_11753335694078

13626431_1751680831762847_86949226455491

13882386_1751680925096171_60546293032387

@Amy Phan Thank you very much for coming up with such a comprehensive or an all in article about our dearest Kyo. The time and effort you've put in in gathering all those articles/infos from different sources definitely requires a lot of diligence/dedication. I salute you comrade! It's like a SHK  one stop info shop or a mini library? Really appreciated. :wub:

• Like 15

SHK's Bio-Facts ;
Song Hye Kyo is known to be born in 1982, but her actual birth date is in 1981. When she was born, her parents and the doctors did not think she would survive, so they didn’t register her birth until a few months later. Her real birthday is on November 22, 1981. Song Hye Kyo was also so popular in school growing up (obviously), that boys used to fight over her phone number...... ©soompi/wonbina                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          13934719_927819767326816_621911089925017                                                                              

• Like 9

Throwback of Song Hye Kyo magazine covers.

Since then, she's obviously a favorite face to grace the covers of various local and international magazines. There's a lot of women in fashion and entertainment industry who are gifted with beauty and talent but SHK is one of those who really stand out and her professionalism and passion for her crafts are big factors for her success. So to our goddess, just keep it up!

Spoiler

Credit as tagged

• Like 9

@Amy phan....so good to see you dear and thanks for the post :wub:

Wonder if anyone has the link for preorder the Dots DVDs? I had been away and not sure where to find the link for it. Thanks in advance :)

xZy28s.gif

I haven't seen Kyo this happy for the longest time...and i still couldn't believe Kyo would agree for being JK's guest at his FM :wub:

xLlJC2.jpg

dc

• Like 15

@Amy Phan thank you for that great and more inspiring compilation of our KYO... That's why i'm always proud to be a KYOnatics even if I was away for too long.

Wow!!!! thanks for sharing the result @ninisong...I knew it, our dear hye kyo can do it...KYOnatics really rock!!!! Thanks for all the updates chinggus!!! :wub:  Hope she can also make it to the TOP in Goddess of Asia!!!

God Bless!!!

• Like 8

Salvatorre Ferragamo IG update:Captured for a special editorial, South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo (@kyo1122) wears summer’s iconic blue poplin dress. FerragaoSS16 FerragamoFolio..cttro                                                                                                                     

13872789_1822154758018728_78107975202879                                                                                                                                       

SHK's life and career was been featured on A channel TV!

Channel A 풍문쇼 Episode 4

Ha Eunjeong one of the host's quoted "once the actors get to work with song hyegyo, they will fall for her charms".

©ssongniel...                                                                                                                                                                                                  13912757_1822537287980475_81367166503763

• Like 12

-Asian Goddess the fourth round of voting
Website at http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/
Switch flight mode will be unlimited voting!!!
‪#‎看完影片快來投票‬!!
‪#‎長期抗戰投票持續到9月25日‬

-credit to Jeslyn Lee feeling stoked.

咱們喬妹閨密賢京也去了日本。。
可以更加確定咱們喬妹在日本的了丫。。

(而且咱们乔妹小号更新一则文了,看来随时跟咱们基哥报备呢 <3 )

Cr..ig

Let's Joe Sister Guiimii Hyun Tokyo also went to Japan..
We can be more sure joe sister in Japan...

(and let's Joe sister trumpet update a text at any time, it looks like we're happy with that? ♥)

Cr..ig

-Bing trans
Happy I miss stop
They will attend the ceremony of the September 8
Hope this sweet!
Happy is I miss it
See they will attend the 9 8th of the month award ceremony
I hope this time more sweet!

-credit to Jeslyn Lee feeling stoked. 15 hrs

今天是七夕情人節,也就是所謂的雙七節 <3 <3
而喬妹發的照片剛好又是彩虹顏色=七 >3
仲基知道喬妹喜歡畫畫,所以買了顏色筆給咱們喬妹,這果然是咱們基哥,因為很特別 <3

據說這盒顏色筆 要美金 370元 <3...

See More

Today is Valentine's day. That is, the so-called double seven festival <3 <3
Qiáo and sister fā gāng good photo of another rainbow yán Israel = seven > 3
Joong-ki know Joe sister like painting, so bought color pen to our joe sister, this is our buddy, because it is very special <3
It is said that this box color pen to dollars $ 370 <3
Me? Yeah. Joong-ki is really very love joe sister and greatly. <3
Unity..
CR. Ig Big God analysis.

No automatic alt text available.

S O N G  H Y E  K Y O

By: Deehye0708)

Since her debut, she captured our hearts

One of a kind star whose gleam never wanes,

Not just a knock out beauty but also a standout personality

Goddess in every way but basks herself with a hard earned glory.

Highly regarded by fans, colleagues, friends and other people

Yet she remains humble and simple

Exudes charm along with composure.

Kindles compassion by being a charity and patriotic advocate

Yes, she is that and in many ways more

Once an aspiring girl but now a queen with her regal throne.

13690652_1648238835495180_79659875946477

photo credit to SHK Fb page

• Like 17